follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How to do basic research?  (Read 940 times)

Offline Freemind

• Mythical
  • Activity: 9522
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 08:35:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: How to do basic research?
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2024, 02:31:08 PM »
@Thitical Crinker, have you tried searching your roommate's GitHub/GitLab profile? If he is an experienced developer, he may have a profile on one of those sites. If he has a profile and it is public, you may be able to access the information you are looking for. You can also visit your roommate's social networks, in case he says something about the project. In any case, I don't understand why a company can hide information as simple as a website, no matter how big the investors are.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2024, 02:31:08 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1105
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 10:44:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2024, 08:48:42 PM »
Op if you don't have the key words of the company then you can't get to the name of the company even you use Google or any other search 🔍 machine or engine. It you can check your roommate managerial profile list if the name of the come is there. But even at that it will be hard for your to detect the particular site. So what I want will advise you is that you just have to leave it and focus on the familiar project and invest in them.

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 849
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 05:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2024, 08:50:21 PM »
My roommate just got hired for some webwork from what I think is an upcoming crypto and I want to get in early, but I am not used to doing research on new companies, and I think the forum is blocking my post when asking about the company by name, so that is not going to work. How do I start on the basic research on a company like that to see if I should invest?
If you wanted to invest in a company like an early investor then you have to see the potential of the team and other venture capitalist and big investors who are interested in that platform. If you are a newbie and don't know how to hunt good projects then become a small sucker fish that move with big sharks and when the sharks do hunt they also get some part of the food. You can do the same.

You can follow the big sharks and can see if they are interested in the platform in which you are interested then you should move onto the next part and that is, when should you book your profit from that platform, I suggest when you started to make 2x book some of your profit like 50% and when you made 3x to 5x then book the capital you had invested and play with the profit you had gain it will become pressure-less trading for you. Don't forget to review the audit, team, authenticity, transparency and Whitepaper of the project before investing in it.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2024, 07:30:20 AM »
In doing research you first need to know what your topic is. How do you do research if you don't know what you actually want to research? Then you can take the help of AI if you want to start with that matter. Currently AI has achieved a lot of prosperity. Through this you can start getting different types of resources. In this way, you will go deeply into all the subjects that will come. Then hopefully you can achieve success in research. But research subject is not that easy as you need to spend good amount of time on this subject. Then hopefully you will get results through this in the near future.

Offline Sevi

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 47
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 12:57:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Topic Starter 10 Posts Search
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2024, 05:59:51 AM »
First  thing you, do a research about and how this business flow what point of view you need to ve improve. Don't pressure your swlf to much, learn step by step. Or maybe you rent a mentor to teach you the basic ways.

Online UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1716
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:02:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2024, 11:39:53 PM »
My roommate just got hired for some webwork from what I think is an upcoming crypto and I want to get in early, but I am not used to doing research on new companies, and I think the forum is blocking my post when asking about the company by name, so that is not going to work. How do I start on the basic research on a company like that to see if I should invest?
If the conditions are like this and are not convincing enough, and it seems difficult to obtain various information from the company, to be honest, I will never be interested in investing in such a project. it really looks like a scam Yes, let's just say that your friend is working and still getting paid. but your friends may not know or don't want to know anything about it, the important thing is to get the benefit of the doubt. So what else to expect?

just do research from the 'who is' website
transparency of the team mate and platform
not doing  hype

Online Hatchy

• Activity: 400
  • The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
  • Last Active: Today at 12:23:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Bad Karma Good Poll Starter
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2024, 12:22:52 AM »

Doing research is as easy as doing your homework back in school days. All you have to do is to get the name of the company I'm question, make Inquiries of what they offer and their terms of service. You can also check for partnership and co operations. Investing In well know company will save you the stress of making working decisions but you still have to do research no matter what.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2024, 12:22:52 AM »

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1067
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 10:21:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2024, 09:03:17 AM »

Doing research is as easy as doing your homework back in school days. All you have to do is to get the name of the company I'm question, make Inquiries of what they offer and their terms of service. You can also check for partnership and co operations. Investing In well know company will save you the stress of making working decisions but you still have to do research no matter what.
It's not as easy as you think. Doing research back when you are studying may be easy as you only need to look for basic information without digging deep for more important information. It's not the same as using google and then putting up what you are looking for, the first website or the information you see is what you think it is.

However, if you put more effort and time into doing research, there are more things you need to do. Like looking for different websites to look for information, comparing the information that you are looking for, verifying that information, and so on.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 11:12:45 AM by DabsPoorVersion »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1054
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 09:41:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2024, 02:21:22 PM »
Trying to jump on a big project before it gets too big isn't a bad idea at all but there are so many things to first put into consideration.
Maybe the reason the forum is blocking your posts might be because the forum is relatively unknown or you're asking the question in the wrong board.

I would've suggested you try searching the company name on other search engines, like Bing or DuckDuckGo. If you still can find more about the company then it means they're still very new and not yet known.

So you can try checking the company's website, blogs as well as their social media profiles, perhaps that way you could learn more about their services as well as their team members. Also try checking if their team members are active on social medias too.

You could also try looking at their whitepaper too, to know about the company's goals and plans.
Also try looking at crypto communities to see if there's anywhere the company has been mentioned or what people think about the project.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1590
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 07:35:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2024, 05:17:39 AM »
1. Have a basis. I mean pick some factors that will help you if the project is investable or not. For ex. the tokenomics, the developers behind the project, the transparency, etc. Have a checklist.
2. Speaking of transparency, asking on their different social media platforms would be advisable as well because you will get straight up answers from the developers or might be community managers themselves with regards to the project. With this one, you will know more about the project.

There are many more and these are just some of the ways for you to improve your researching. At the end of the day, even you will do 4 hours of researching regarding that project per day, even the project is good, and the developers are transparent enough for you to get attracted if they decided to scam you, they will scam you anytime. :) Hard truth.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 857
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 08:40:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2024, 08:47:10 PM »

We need to know how we can make research in cryptocurrency before we could venture into any, if we don't know the basis for doing that, then there are means in which we can adopt and use to make sure that we have an idea on what we are going in for, we have online learning materials, articles and this forum as well could serve as a means of learning, we also need time and the ability to endure taking risk and managing it before investing it.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG