follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Kemal El Moujahid, CPO of Chainlink Labs will QnA  (Read 1327 times)

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Kemal El Moujahid, CPO of Chainlink Labs will QnA
« on: January 11, 2024, 08:17:44 AM »

https://t.me/chainlinkofficial/506298
Please check reference link above!

I saw on the Telegram group that Kemal El Moujahid, CPO of Chainlink Labs will be holding a question and answer session for the development of the Chainlink coin in 2024.
This is a moment for me so that I can continue to monitor the development of the Chainlink coin because I see that the Chailink coin has not made a big breakthrough until now.
The question and answer session will be held on the social media platform Twitter and will definitely be very exciting, there is already a timer for the hour, so just keep an eye on the Twitter link.

If you were in the position to be part of the QnA, what questions would you ask?
Apart from participating in this QnA event, what do you think about the current development for Chainlink coins?
Do you hold Chainlink coins? Or have you ever benefited from trading Chainlink coins? How much USD do you get when trading with Chainlink coin?
retire and rest in peace

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Kemal El Moujahid, CPO of Chainlink Labs will QnA
« on: January 11, 2024, 08:17:44 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1046
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
Re: Kemal El Moujahid, CPO of Chainlink Labs will QnA
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2024, 06:22:35 PM »
Chainlink (Link) is a coin that is not monitored by me and for me the chainlink project does not provide its own charm, in 2021 it pumped and fell again and now it is starting to rise a little, it's just the effect of the annual halving.
I admit that chainlink is a big project as evidenced by the Twitter followers who have reached 1M but why is it that in every news update on Twitter very few give their reaction, while rippel (XRP) once giving news is never less than 500 reposts in one post, But for the annual period chainlink is not bad.

Offline damsix

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2024, 08:47:38 AM »
-
Chainlink's social media, including Twitter, has a lot of followers, this may be due to the effect that Chainlink has in its relationship with Google.
From the results of the QnA, I saw that a lot of knowledge was gained, including understanding the latest technology from Chainlink which is being developed.
If you think Chainlik should be compared with Ripple, maybe it's still a long way off because Ripple has a pretty strong community since it was first created.
retire and rest in peace

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1046
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2024, 10:17:21 PM »
-
Chainlink's social media, including Twitter, has a lot of followers, this may be due to the effect that Chainlink has in its relationship with Google.
From the results of the QnA, I saw that a lot of knowledge was gained, including understanding the latest technology from Chainlink which is being developed.
If I may know what technology is being developed by chainlink now because I did not have time to join the Q&A ?
Maybe for a project as big as chainlink there is no need for collaboration or creating events like airdrops but I think events like giving gifts to the community are necessary even if only a little because it is one way to keep the community active.

Offline damsix

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2024, 02:35:43 AM »
If I may know what technology is being developed by chainlink now because I did not have time to join the Q&A ?
https://www.chainlinkecosystem.com/ecosystem/anz
https://www.chainlinkecosystem.com/ecosystem/google-bigquery

Please check the link above, it is proof of technology that is regularly developed by Chainlink.
As far as I know, ANZ Bank is a leading bank throughout the world, even in the country I live in Indonesia, the name ANZ Bank has quite a lot of branch offices in all the big cities.
The second one is Google BigQuery, this is also the same because Chainlink has been working with Google for a long time for Query development (maybe those who understand more about Databases, Queries etc. can reply to my thread in detail.

Smartcontracts : This is something that was asked a lot by the community yesterday.
What I heard yesterday was the development of Smartcontrats for tokens on the Chainlink coin network.
I haven't found this or it doesn't exist yet, because if there are tokens on Chainlink, they could increase the price of the Coinlink coin itself.
retire and rest in peace

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2024, 04:15:52 AM »
If I ask the QNA, it looks like I will ask how to raise coins from Chainlink.
Maybe at least you have to be able to go up to the Top 10 Coinmarketcap Rankin because I see that now the chainlink is ranked 13th.
There are many more questions from me for chainlink because I am interested in this chainlink coin Not Much News circulating but stable in the top ranking (Top 20 Coinamrketcap).

IyemRoker

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2024, 03:41:11 PM »
If I ask the QNA, it looks like I will ask how to raise coins from Chainlink.
Maybe at least you have to be able to go up to the Top 10 Coinmarketcap Rankin because I see that now the chainlink is ranked 13th.
There are many more questions from me for chainlink because I am interested in this chainlink coin Not Much News circulating but stable in the top ranking (Top 20 Coinamrketcap).
Quite an interesting question and maybe I also think this question is enough to stimulate the adrenaline of the Chainlink coin core team.
There are also many competitors to the Chainlink coin, such as Cosmos Atom, Avalanche, Polkadot, Polygon Matic, Fantom and all those who have the Ethereum Virtual Machine system.

In my opinion, perhaps this Chainlink coin is planning to rise faster so that it can provide positive results to its supporters.
But unfortunately I also rarely see activity from Chainlink coins, like this AMA on Twitter, I only found out today after I read and replied to your post.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2024, 03:41:11 PM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG