follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bitcoin is dumping after ETF approval?  (Read 3169 times)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Re: Bitcoin is dumping after ETF approval?
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2024, 01:57:42 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2024, 11:06:30 PM »
Seems like Bitcoin and the whole market is in Blood days now day after that ETF approval , is this something to be alarm for? or just another Correction that we have had before the approval?

Am not worrying of anything but just curious to what had happened today?
After the approval of the Bitcoin ETF, the Bitcoin market rose slightly, but since the approval of the Bitcoin ETF, there has been a lot of bloodshed in the market. We can see that the Bitcoin market is at today's low of $38,555. This may be your last chance to invest before the Bitcoin halving. But those influential market experts are not deterred from investing right now, they have invested and are waiting for a very quick profit. But the current dumping I have not missed I have invested myself though my amount is less. I am not at all worried about this dumping of Bitcoin as this dumping is an early sign of a bull run.

Offline satpol_PP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1267
  • Last Active: Today at 01:45:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2024, 03:09:56 AM »
it's bad condition, after ETF approved bitcoin price dropped.
Hopefully it's just whales manipulation and bitcoin price will go up again more 50K to face bitcoin having April this year.
We realize, crypto market is always volatile and unpredictable.
But I think we still have opportunity to buy more bitcoin and altcoin at this time

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2024, 03:33:12 AM »
Hopefully it's just whales manipulation and bitcoin price will go up again more 50K to face bitcoin having April this year.
But I think we still have opportunity to buy more bitcoin and altcoin at this time
Bitcoin and altcoin prices are influenced by various factors such as market sentiment, adoption, regulatory changes and macroeconomic events.

If you believe in the long-term growth potential of Bitcoin and certain altcoins, and have a good investment strategy, buying low could be an opportunity. However, it is important to conduct thorough research before making an investment decision, understand the risks involved, and only invest funds you can afford to lose.

Meanwhile, if the Bitcoin price movement approaches halving, there is a possibility that it will rise again to $50k depending on demand and good news circulating on several news sites.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 03:01:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2024, 04:19:58 AM »
Seems like Bitcoin and the whole market is in Blood days now day after that ETF approval , is this something to be alarm for? or just another Correction that we have had before the approval?

Am not worrying of anything but just curious to what had happened today?
After the Bitcoin ETF approval, the Bitcoin market was expected to rise, but instead of Bitcoin rising, there was a rather large correction. I think the massive dumping after the Bitcoin ETF approval is essentially a golden opportunity for Bitcoin investors ahead of the Bitcoin halving.  Bitcoin halving time is not much because it can be predicted with certainty that the Bitcoin market will increase a lot after April. Those who can use this downward market i.e. those who can invest at this time will definitely have the possibility of getting big profits after Bitcoin halving.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2024, 04:46:04 AM »

Meanwhile, if the Bitcoin price movement approaches halving, there is a possibility that it will rise again to $50k depending on demand and good news circulating on several news sites.

Yeah, demand always being basic factor for price of crypto.
When demand increase and supply stuck, I think bitcoin price will go up.
Hopefully nothing negative issue  against bitcoin and crypto.
We always face the FUD, but keep calm.
Bitcoin has been predicted will touch new ATH at this year, So I don't care about negative news.

Offline famososMuertos

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1358
  • ..//:::
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:39:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Search
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2024, 05:03:52 AM »

In reality, if there was an expectation for the price to rise and it happened, right? now what happens is that there are only exits and they are reflected in GBTC as the main "benefactor", for now the entries are few for the ETFs.

Additional information:https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-spot-etfs-76-million-outflows-day-seven-trading

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2024, 05:03:52 AM »

Offline MVL~$

• Activity: 332
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Karma Good Search
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2024, 05:13:07 AM »
The price of Bitcoin has decreased slightly in these few days. But I think this is the perfect time to invest and hold on to Bitcoin. ETF Bitcoin market will definitely have impact but maybe after some time. We still have time to collect coins.  Bitcoin will likely rise in value soon.

Offline Perfect540

• Activity: 502
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 09:12:36 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2024, 09:00:05 AM »
The price of Bitcoin has decreased slightly in these few days. But I think this is the perfect time to invest and hold on to Bitcoin. ETF Bitcoin market will definitely have impact but maybe after some time. We still have time to collect coins.  Bitcoin will likely rise in value soon.
No effect of Bitcoin spot ETF approval is observed with Bitcoin market fluctuations.  Many of us thought in advance that the Bitcoin spot ETF would increase in price if the Bitcoin spot ETF was approved, but in reality, the opposite has happened.  After the approval of the Bitcoin ETF, the Bitcoin market rose for two to four days, but recently the Bitcoin market has fallen so much that it has dropped from $48,000 to $39,000.  Many experts have predicted that Bitcoin will most likely go below $30,000.  So we can easily understand that bitcoin spot ETF approval has nothing to do with bitcoin price decline.

Offline Peter90

• Activity: 761
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 04:09:08 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2024, 10:48:11 AM »
Reasons Why Bitcoin is Dumping after
the historic spot ETF approval -

1) There was a strong speculation
leading towards the ETF approval,
now it’s approved people doesn’t
have anything to speculate on and
many expected it to pump towards
$55k after approval coz that didn’t
happen people are just taking profits
or selling in disappointment.

2) Bitcoin pumped from the Bottom
of $15,400 to $49,000 with fomo
elements of ETF so the correction
was naturally due and this might be
sell thenews event for many who
bought bitcoin earlier below $20k.

3) Money is moving from Bitcoin to
ETH now. People are selling BTC and
buying ETH coz they know ETH spot
ETF is coming next and ETH haven’t
really pumped yet so they are moving
to undervalued asset.

Nice analysis

4) Banks... financial institutions... Wall Street... insiders... financial media... playing again their game, just as 2 years ago when ProShares Bitcoin Strategy ETF (BITO) launched on 19 October 2021

"Though I haven’t spotted any signs as of yet that a big crash is coming after the release of the spot BTC ETF, this is the typical banker modus operandi after releasing a BTC derivative product."

Impact of the upcoming BTC ETF on the BTC price: A contrarian view

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1041
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:34:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2024, 12:23:53 PM »
It grows back now above 40k and staying good that is temporary dump as some are selling so its just correction and make sure that you have all have bought at that cheaper price because it might be the lowest we can have till the bull comes , take this advantage in buying more guys .

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2024, 12:39:08 PM »

It grows back now above 40k and staying good that is temporary dump as some are selling so its just correction and make sure that you have all have bought at that cheaper price because it might be the lowest we can have till the bull comes , take this advantage in buying more guys .

Yeah, bitcoin is growing up again.
It's correction after ETF approved or manipulation.
Whales want to buy more bitcoin in bottom.
We didn't why..
But forget it, better to buy more when dump.
It's about long term investment.
Buy now when low and hold until next year.
We can sell at bullish season.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Rubel007

• Activity: 1026
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:35:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2024, 03:43:43 PM »
Ups and downs are the religion of trading platform. So the price fluctuation is not major issue. Bitcoin is now in the spotlight in the world of trading, people have different strategies with it. There was a lot of discussion for the Bitcoin ETFs approving but despite the Bitcoin ETFs approval the price of Bitcoin started to fall. I think this is a strategy in trading platform. But an investor needs to understand that there are different games play in this platform. While whale investors sit down to get an opportunity to buy, some investors are frustrated and thinking of selling Bitcoin. A good dreamers of Bitcoin will surely take this dump as their opportunity.

The phenomenon we see in Bitcoin price declines is that Grayscale charges 1.5 percent from their clients while BlackRock charges 0.12 percent. Maybe these charges have some effect on the market. But in fact these are nothing. The implication here is to buy the dip and hold.

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 879
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:41:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2024, 07:23:58 AM »
We all failed to calm down after the announcement of the adoption of the ETF, as the US Government notified of its intention to sell 2,875 BTC worth ~ $115 million, confiscated from drug dealers of the Silk Road darknet marketplace.
And note that this is just a notification, and I always take seriously only actions after the fact. And notifications are for FUD. And I have a feeling that there will only be more of it.
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline Linda78

• Activity: 944
  • Last Active: Today at 04:50:16 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2024, 10:20:58 AM »
After the Bitcoin ETF was approved, everyone thought that the value of Bitcoin would increase, but the opposite happened.  I think that the Bitcoin market seems to be going down a lot.  A golden opportunity is coming for investors to dump the price of Bitcoin.  It is especially well understood that Bitcoin will start pumping again after about half of this year.  Now if investors keep buying bitcoins with their money, investors will definitely get good results.  Now is the best time to take advantage of this bearish market for Bitcoin.  I think it's pretty clear that the Bitcoin Spot ETF approval has nothing to do with Bitcoin dumping the market.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG