follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Best way to Efficiently and Effectively trade Altcoins  (Read 1321 times)

Offline romeo338

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 18, 2024, 01:55:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Topic Starter First Post
Best way to Efficiently and Effectively trade Altcoins
« on: January 16, 2024, 07:32:25 AM »
Hey there Guys, We have been trading crypto for a few years but through centralized exchanges and holding layer 1 coins. We want to this year look into trading Alt coins and exposing ourselves to larger gains that can come more frequently and thus make a monthly income from this. We are looking at the space however finding it very hard to create a efficient strategy on how to monitor coins and buy in. we are using excel and it is quite time consuming to monitor coins. we have looked into paid subscriptions on patreon and moralis money but don't know what is good at this stage. Also we dont know whether to move from centralized exchanges and get into decentralized exchanges. we wanted to find out from this conversation the following:

1. what have people done that has lead them to achieve the most efficient strategy that is time efficient in looking for, finding and trading altcoins? what systems do you use? example excel. and what are your daily steps to check and trade?
2. is there any paid memberships that have helped? any recommendations?
3. we want to achieve about 20-30% a month from this. has people able to achieve this?
4. we are looking at trading view, cryptobubbles and dextools. is there particular websites you look at to easy get the data you need to make the right trades?

Thanks Guys. hope this helps us and all people viewing this conversation. thanks.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 07:34:53 AM by romeo338 »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Best way to Efficiently and Effectively trade Altcoins
« on: January 16, 2024, 07:32:25 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 862
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 08:46:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
Re: Best way to Efficiently and Effectively trade Altcoins
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2024, 07:23:08 PM »
There's no secret anywhere than what we all know and had already been revealed concerning trading, learn to do it, understand it and accept the risk involved in doing it,  also, there's this other thing many don't take their time to do, which is in making research about a crypto we are viewing in prospect, this step goes a long way in helping achieve some certain level of convincing informations about what we want to invest for trade.

Offline romeo338

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Last Active: March 18, 2024, 01:55:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Karma Topic Starter First Post
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2024, 08:28:33 AM »
There's no secret anywhere than what we all know and had already been revealed concerning trading, learn to do it, understand it and accept the risk involved in doing it,  also, there's this other thing many don't take their time to do, which is in making research about a crypto we are viewing in prospect, this step goes a long way in helping achieve some certain level of convincing informations about what we want to invest for trade.

Thanks for that. I know that there is no "secret" as such. Iam just asking to to see what experienced traders in the small caps handle there approach in assessing coins and keeping track of it.

there was other questions in my initial post to get a conversation going on what people do and how. it would help those getting into the space to learn and grow as "what we all know and had already been revealed concerning trading" has not been discovered by many. Most people particular new to intermediate skill sets are growing and learning from conversation such as these....including myself.

thanks

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2908
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:26:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2024, 02:54:48 PM »
Hey there Guys, We have been trading crypto for a few years but through centralized exchanges and holding layer 1 coins. We want to this year look into trading Alt coins and exposing ourselves to larger gains that can come more frequently and thus make a monthly income from this. We are looking at the space however finding it very hard to create a efficient strategy on how to monitor coins and buy in. we are using excel and it is quite time consuming to monitor coins. we have looked into paid subscriptions on patreon and moralis money but don't know what is good at this stage. Also we dont know whether to move from centralized exchanges and get into decentralized exchanges. we wanted to find out from this conversation the following:

1. what have people done that has lead them to achieve the most efficient strategy that is time efficient in looking for, finding and trading altcoins? what systems do you use? example excel. and what are your daily steps to check and trade?
3. we want to achieve about 20-30% a month from this. has people able to achieve this?
4. we are looking at trading view, cryptobubbles and dextools. is there particular websites you look at to easy get the data you need to make the right trades?

Thanks Guys. hope this helps us and all people viewing this conversation. thanks.
It's hard to imagine that Excel is still being used to track investment portfolios, I think it should just be used to create a trading diary.

I don't understand specifically what your trading school is: Fundamental analysis or Technical analysis, Elliott wave or Ichimoku. Whatever style it is, perfect it and test it to find what works best for you.

I will talk about some tools: you can use TradingView or Coinigy to monitor coin price fluctuations. Blockfolio is the perfect app for portfolio tracking. Coingecko/Coinmarketcap also has a portfolio feature, including token purchase history to track DCA strategies.

Offline Ambatman

• Activity: 258
  • Last Active: Today at 10:19:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Avatar
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2024, 03:05:40 PM »
1. Managing their Loss and emotion. Making use of money they willing to loss
2. There are but won't recommend it. Most die out later due to unforeseen losses.
3.Yes even more but there's no gain without losses. And you shouldn't always expect to win.
4. Trading view a personal favorite. But collecting data shouldn't be centered on one location. Do thorough research on what you plan on trading.

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 808
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 06:38:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2024, 07:19:51 PM »
-cut-
I don't trade that much, like if I am trading in 2 to 10 alts then I obviously don't need excel or some type of sheet to store my data on, because I mostly trade on like 4 to 5 exchanges, and almost all of them have some type of mechanism that reminds me of my entry price, the amount I used to buy some alt, etc. like data. So why would I be using a spreadsheet for this? BTW use of spreadsheets is also very easy if you have set up everything like the formulas. But if you don't want to use a spreadsheet then you can use the coin gecko portfolio feature.

I use trading view to keep an eye on the prices of coins and token I am interested in, and I don't think I have ever face the need to buy that tool.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline ZAINmalik75

• Activity: 858
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 09:28:36 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2024, 08:24:59 PM »
I simply do simple fundamental analysis, as I said before in my last post that, the current state is bullish and every coin will make you profit, no matter what you chose but still you have to be wise and do proper homework.
If you are thinking of joining VIP groups then mind my words that they are not helpful, I am not into any VIP group but I am into many free groups and I have been following them for a long time and I can say one thing for sure that they will always show there good trades to motivate you to buy there VIP group but they will never share the reality.
Yeah, it is possible to achieve such results even in bear market but with proper technical and fundamental analysis.
I mostly use Coingecko and Coinmarketcap, but trading view also comes in handy when I have to look prices on a smartphone because Coingecko is slower if used as app and CMC also slower maybe my side problem but you can chose any that suits you best.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2024, 08:24:59 PM »

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 849
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 05:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2024, 08:55:22 PM »
1. I don't use excel I simple use my mind to remember the trades I made, or I write them separately on my notes app on my phone, but the use of excel to keep record of trade is also a good way. Because on most cases our trade goes for days and we forget about it or forget that at what price we entered the market and how much we invested. To keep record of these things we can make a spreadsheet for that if you wanted to make one then go on.
2. Only self reliability is the best option I found rather then paying for signals.
3. It is possible to make such profit even more than that but you have to be active and more strategic.
4. You can use any bit trading view is mostly used by many traders, because it is easy to use, if you are not a pro trader and don't use many indicators then still you can use Trading view or its alternative also without buying it premium.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1719
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 12:02:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2024, 03:52:11 AM »
1. Managing their Loss and emotion. Making use of money they willing to loss
2. There are but won't recommend it. Most die out later due to unforeseen losses.
3.Yes even more but there's no gain without losses. And you shouldn't always expect to win.
4. Trading view a personal favorite. But collecting data shouldn't be centered on one location. Do thorough research on what you plan on trading.

If you are not a risk-taker, the chances of you getting a profit from trading are very low. What does it mean to say, How can you make money trading if you haven't bought any coins on a trading platform? If we don't do this, we can't be called traders.

But of course you should. You also have an idea about the coin that you want to trade; don't just buy it or base it on your hunch or imagination. Trading is not the same as gambling. Because of trading, you can get passive income, but that depends on the knowledge that the trading individuals have.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1070
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:16:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2024, 10:15:15 PM »
Except for some new traders, most experienced traders do not relay of paid subscription for any price prediction groups because a lot of those groups are just purely scam and nothing else. Some could be real but only very few but despite that few are real, you can not still be accurate of price prediction all the time because the price of cryptocurrency is usually very dynamic.

As a trader, my best trading strategy in alt coin investment is to buy on a low price and sell high.  I trade more of the coins that are only listed of tier one cex and I prefer to buy coins with very low price (e.g: $0.0001 or $0.05) so that I can actually buy a huge number of the coin and if the price can just move from $0.05 to $0.15 it can give a tangible profit.  Also, I like to trade mostly on newly listed coins. Lastly, if a coin is listed with just a small trading volum, I will dive in because I know that as the volume keeps growing, it means more investors are pumping in funds and it will surely chase the price to go up, but if it's listed with a huge trading volume, there are chances that the volume can be dropping gradually so as the price.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1659
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2024, 10:50:08 PM »
Except for some new traders, most experienced traders do not relay of paid subscription for any price prediction groups because a lot of those groups are just purely scam and nothing else. Some could be real but only very few but despite that few are real, you can not still be accurate of price prediction all the time because the price of cryptocurrency is usually very dynamic.
You're right. Most experienced traders don't join any paid groups for trading, they don't need others' prediction. We can do our own prediction if we have knowledge, it is much better and safer than we rely on other people's prediction. There are many scam cases with prediction groups, they boast to give accurate prediction but it is nothing. Sometimes, the groups can be inactive anymore, then we lose our money.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2024, 01:52:46 AM »

You're right. Most experienced traders don't join any paid groups for trading, they don't need others' prediction. We can do our own prediction if we have knowledge, it is much better and safer than we rely on other people's prediction. There are many scam cases with prediction groups, they boast to give accurate prediction but it is nothing. Sometimes, the groups can be inactive anymore, then we lose our money.

Absolutely agree, don't believe in trading group.
I think they just gain your paid.
I agree , better to believe in our prediction and analysis.
It's our money, do with your own risk.
No guarantee will gain profit by joining group.
No one can predict the market accurately, It's just predictions.
Same like our prediction.
So, Be careful..

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1728
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 06:11:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2024, 03:30:23 AM »
we have looked into paid subscriptions on patreon and moralis money but don't know what is good at this stage. Also we dont know whether to move from centralized exchanges and get into decentralized exchanges.
What kind of paid subscriptions are you looking for? Is it to look for low volume/market cap coins with good potential and so on? I'm not sure if any service like that is reliable since most of them will be a pump and dump group sooner or later IMO. Have you tried checking some trading platforms where you can connect your exchange API key to view your trades? It is definitely a risky thing to do but I don't see how you can make the management easier with that kind of target unless you build your script or tool. I also don't see how moving to DEX is a good move if profit and liquidity are your goal unless you want to find some hidden gem which is probably not gonna give you 30% profit per month in the short-term, if ever. CMIIW.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 705
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:16:30 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2024, 03:03:18 PM »

As a trader, my best trading strategy in alt coin investment is to buy on a low price and sell high.  I trade more of the coins that are only listed of tier one cex and I prefer to buy coins with very low price (e.g: $0.0001 or $0.05) so that I can actually buy a huge number of the coin and if the price can just move from $0.05 to $0.15 it can give a tangible profit.  Also, I like to trade mostly on newly listed coins. Lastly, if a coin is listed with just a small trading volum, I will dive in because I know that as the volume keeps growing, it means more investors are pumping in funds and it will surely chase the price to go up, but if it's listed with a huge trading volume, there are chances that the volume can be dropping gradually so as the price.
Traders won't recommend paid subscription because they realized that the key to become profitable trader is not solely in the strategy.

They learned that we only need one strategy and master it because there is no strategy that have 100% win rate. So if you keep joining paid mentorship program, you're just wasting your money and time because when you apply it in your trade you feel like it's not working, you just didn't realize that the real problem is you, our mindset.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1104
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 05:47:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2024, 03:10:29 PM »

The secret to trading is knowing the difference between the technical and the fundamental analysis. If you pick the technical aspect and learn all the basic things, the trend line, how to use the indicators, the fibonaci rules and retracement; and then pick the fundamental aspect of it and learn what is happening surrounding each coin, you grasp everything needs for trading. Anything that comes after this is doing to be your own experience and that is what will determine your the profit and the losses you will be making.

Time is also an important factor here, the more time you spend in this trading journey the more expert you become and the easiest it becomes for you to navigate through the turbulence because if you have been atleast 4 years( a halving), you will understand everything here.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██