follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Germany - Bundesliga League Prediction Thread - 2023/24 ⚽  (Read 2991 times)

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:24:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
Re: Germany - Bundesliga League Prediction Thread - 2023/24 ⚽
« Reply #150 on: May 01, 2024, 12:34:45 AM »
Bayer Leverkusen have done it again. They scored the equaliser in the 96th minute of the game (additional time was only 5 mins but hey).
As much as they again confirmed their undefeatable aura, I think their performance was not that great and they should seriously consider themselves lucky for earning that 1 point.
The way they lost those first 2 goals was appalling and not what you would expect from the new Champions.
I'm not sure if they get overly relaxed after securing the championship, but they need to put themselves back together and stay focused ahead of the Roma match on Thu.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #150 on: May 01, 2024, 12:34:45 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1744
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:57:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #151 on: May 02, 2024, 03:47:56 PM »
Bayer Leverkusen have done it again. They scored the equaliser in the 96th minute of the game (additional time was only 5 mins but hey).
As much as they again confirmed their undefeatable aura, I think their performance was not that great and they should seriously consider themselves lucky for earning that 1 point.
The way they lost those first 2 goals was appalling and not what you would expect from the new Champions.
I'm not sure if they get overly relaxed after securing the championship, but they need to put themselves back together and stay focused ahead of the Roma match on Thu.
In fact, it is normal that they are not playing like before, because they have now locked in the title, so they will not have the same focus as when they were still chasing the Bundesliga title.

However, the draw they got was also extraordinary, because they were sure to achieve a draw with only a few moments remaining. However, their hard work produced positive results and that enabled them to extend their unbeaten record throughout this season.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #152 on: May 02, 2024, 08:55:20 PM »
In fact, it is normal that they are not playing like before, because they have now locked in the title, so they will not have the same focus as when they were still chasing the Bundesliga title.

Which is a bit of a shame because they had a real chance of beating Bayern's record of 91 points in the season. But now the maximum they can get is "only" 90.
Still 46 games without loss and going is enough of an achievement on its own. That's a European record.
I wonder if they'll manage to keep their performance on similar level next season. Xabi Alonso confirmed he'll stay for another season.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1121
  • Last Active: Today at 01:51:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #153 on: May 02, 2024, 09:51:35 PM »
Which is a bit of a shame because they had a real chance of beating Bayern's record of 91 points in the season. But now the maximum they can get is "only" 90.
Still 46 games without loss and going is enough of an achievement on its own. That's a European record.
I wonder if they'll manage to keep their performance on similar level next season. Xabi Alonso confirmed he'll stay for another season.
Left three matches later and possibilities points reach by Bayern Leverkusen in this season is 90 points if not loss points yet, currently last two matches in Bundesliga Leverkusen loss four points after being draw and seemly Xabi Alonso make many rotation and focus for Europe League semifinal matches.
Currently lead awhile against AS Roma and seems will reach 47 games unbeaten in this season all competition, what the amazing record from Leverkusen in this season.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #154 on: May 03, 2024, 01:43:11 PM »

In my opinion, even though they cannot break the record held by Bayern Munich for 1 season which was able to collect 91 points, the results they have now are more than enough. We can imagine how difficult it would be to compete with a team that has ruled the Bundesliga for many years, and they managed to do that.

Even if they can break another record, in my opinion it will only be a bonus for Leverkusen, because their success in becoming champions this season is already extraordinary.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 09:27:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #155 on: May 04, 2024, 03:46:16 PM »

In my opinion, even though they cannot break the record held by Bayern Munich for 1 season which was able to collect 91 points, the results they have now are more than enough. We can imagine how difficult it would be to compete with a team that has ruled the Bundesliga for many years, and they managed to do that.

Even if they can break another record, in my opinion it will only be a bonus for Leverkusen, because their success in becoming champions this season is already extraordinary.

It cannot be denied that it must be a hard blow for Bayern to be taken away from this Bundesliga with so many years of dominance, and the truth is that it would have been different if things had been more difficult, but no, Leverkusen. He has taken them out. an incredible advantage, it's like something very impressive, the truth is I still can't believe that they have done all that, apart from the fact that they are still undefeated, and they continue to demonstrate it in all the competitions they have been in. Honestly, XABI does know how to do things very well , I could say that when a team is on a roll and works well, things will always turn out well I think above all they are a very disciplined team and that is what has gotten them to where they are.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3557
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:56:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #156 on: May 04, 2024, 10:48:41 PM »
Left three matches later and possibilities points reach by Bayern Leverkusen in this season is 90 points if not loss points yet, currently last two matches in Bundesliga Leverkusen loss four points after being draw and seemly Xabi Alonso make many rotation and focus for Europe League semifinal matches.
Currently lead awhile against AS Roma and seems will reach 47 games unbeaten in this season all competition, what the amazing record from Leverkusen in this season.
If Leverkusen can get points against Eintracht Frankfurt today, I believe Leverkusen will have a record of unbeaten in Bundesliga this season. The next 2 matches are easy matches, they will play against small teams only (VFL Bochum, Augsburg). It is true that Xabi Alonso may rotate some players but Xabi still uses some main players on the lineup. Specifically for the match today, they are against quite strong team (Eintracht Frankfurt), don't underestimate this team!

In Europa league, I think they will win again in Leg 2. It will be in Leverkusen home, there is no reason to get a defeat at home. Moreover, Leverkusen is onfire, they must struggle all out to win in Leg 2 and go to the final round.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #156 on: May 04, 2024, 10:48:41 PM »

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #157 on: May 05, 2024, 12:16:30 AM »
If Leverkusen can get points against Eintracht Frankfurt today, I believe Leverkusen will have a record of unbeaten in Bundesliga this season.

They already have a record of games without defeat for all competitions, but they are massively behind the unbeaten record for Bundesliga games only, as Bayern's record stands at 53:
https://www.bundesliga.com/en/bundesliga/news/longest-undefeated-records-bayer-leverkusen-bayern-munich-borussia-dortmund-26927
I believe Leverkusen now has "only" 36, so there is quite a lot left to go.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #158 on: May 05, 2024, 01:15:19 PM »

It cannot be denied that it must be a hard blow for Bayern to be taken away from this Bundesliga with so many years of dominance, and the truth is that it would have been different if things had been more difficult, but no, Leverkusen. He has taken them out. an incredible advantage, it's like something very impressive, the truth is I still can't believe that they have done all that, apart from the fact that they are still undefeated, and they continue to demonstrate it in all the competitions they have been in. Honestly, XABI does know how to do things very well , I could say that when a team is on a roll and works well, things will always turn out well I think above all they are a very disciplined team and that is what has gotten them to where they are.
They must maintain discipline, lest they become quickly satisfied with what they have achieved this season. They still have competition that they have to start again from the bottom, I mean they have to come back at the start of next season.

Now that they have a fairly good and solid foundation, they must maintain it. They also have to improve their chemistry, because in a team chemistry is something that is very important. Xabi must be able to ensure that his foster children are always ready.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Last Active: Today at 11:19:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #159 on: May 05, 2024, 10:42:12 PM »
Leverkusen really did it. This time they managed to beat Frankfurt again with a fantastic score. However, as usual, Frankfurt also put up very tough resistance. Just look at the statistics, they really played on the attack, they aimed a lot of shots, but they were still blocked by Leverkusen's backs quite easily. This time, Frankfurt really has to admit that Leverkusen is extraordinary.

https://twitter.com/BTLvid/status/1787175243959751059

And in the end, they really broke the record of unbeaten 48 matches, leveling Benfica's record. This is truly extraordinary. Xabi has succeeded in doing so and is ready to set a new record. Wow, this really is Leverkusen's season. It will be very difficult for other clubs to equal or surpass this record, especially if this season Leverksuen can win the treble winners.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #160 on: May 06, 2024, 09:55:37 PM »
The chances that the next season will be equally successful for Leverkusen are rather low. And it's not only because of the risk of key players getting transferred out. The other top contenders, namely Bayern (the richest club in the Bundesliga), will also be making tactical adjustments and squad investments to make sure they don't get dominated as easily as they did this season.
But there is also the psychological factor at play. In the last 5 seasons, they'd usually end up around 5th-6th place, with 2021-22 being their best one, when they finished 3rd. So no one really expected them to win the league, so they had that overperforming underdog mental boost going on, but that won't be the case next season, when the expectations for them will be set really high, which will bring some extra pressure.

As for their yesterday's game against Eintracht - the 5-1 away win is something to be proud of, given Frankfurt can be a pretty dangerous team. I expected another draw and even made a small bet on it, but things stacked up nicely in favour of Leverkusen. Who knows how it all would end if Marmoush didn't waste his perfect 1 on 1 situation and if Eintracht took the 2-1 lead.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 09:27:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #161 on: May 07, 2024, 09:08:09 PM »

They must maintain discipline, lest they become quickly satisfied with what they have achieved this season. They still have competition that they have to start again from the bottom, I mean they have to come back at the start of next season.

Now that they have a fairly good and solid foundation, they must maintain it. They also have to improve their chemistry, because in a team chemistry is something that is very important. Xabi must be able to ensure that his foster children are always ready.

Yes, with Xabi at the helm there is no doubt, and there is no doubt that now in the Europa League they are perfect candidates so they can generate good football and can do something good, of course, I am a person who always Say that when the time comes to do something to show that they are still the same, they can not lower their level, Bayern surprises me, because even though they have not achieved anything in the Bundesliga, well that 1st place, at least they are doing very well in the UCL and tomorrow will decide whether or not they go to the final against Madrid, that's what we have to see, of course here you can speculate everything, but if they do badly in the Bundesliga, they will say they can raise their heads if they go to the final of the UCL.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Last Active: Today at 11:19:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #162 on: May 07, 2024, 10:56:40 PM »
In the Bundesliga, this season there are some very interesting things.
- Leverkusen with its unbeaten record and the possibility of a treble winner
- Stuttgart seemed to have jumped very far from the relegation zone last season and finally broke the record with the biggest difference in points compared to last season, because currently Stuttgart is able to be in the top 3.
- The Bundesliga sent 2 clubs to the UCL semi-finals, and moreover, Dortmund beat PSG and advanced to the finals. Meanwhile, Dortmund in the Bundesliga is not that good this season.

Just wait and see how Bayern Munich will face Real Madrid.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1121
  • Last Active: Today at 01:51:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #163 on: May 08, 2024, 05:48:33 AM »
In the Bundesliga, this season there are some very interesting things.
- Leverkusen with its unbeaten record and the possibility of a treble winner
- Stuttgart seemed to have jumped very far from the relegation zone last season and finally broke the record with the biggest difference in points compared to last season, because currently Stuttgart is able to be in the top 3.
- The Bundesliga sent 2 clubs to the UCL semi-finals, and moreover, Dortmund beat PSG and advanced to the finals. Meanwhile, Dortmund in the Bundesliga is not that good this season.

Just wait and see how Bayern Munich will face Real Madrid.
Bundesliga teams break many record in this season not only in domestic league but also in European competition.

Some points forget you list
  • Bayern Leverkusen indeed unbeaten has 90% opportunity will qualify to final of Europe League
  • Dortmund get unique performance this season, reach final of Champion League but still not get top fourth or champion league spot next season
  • Interested possibility with Bundesliga final Champion League match if Bayern will qualify to final
I am waiting the Europe League and Champion League semifinal matches of Bundesliga team between Bayern Leverkusen and Bayern Munich will make fantastic achievement of Bundesliga teams.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG