follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

Team that will win in the 2023-2024 season?

Man City
4 (26.7%)
Real Madrid
8 (53.3%)
Bayern Munich
1 (6.7%)
Barcelona
0 (0%)
Arsenal
2 (13.3%)
Atletico Madrid
0 (0%)
Dortmund
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 14528 times)

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1006
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:11:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
Re: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #465 on: May 09, 2024, 01:15:44 AM »
I am not even shocked about the fact that Real Madrid made a very last minute comeback, they do that quite often to be fair and that wasn't a shock for me. However, what was shocking was the fact that we have seen Joselu was the one who made that happen, dude had two goals back to back, this dude didn't had back to back goals all season long and he had it at the very last minutes of a semi-finals UCL game to get the winner.

I do also believe that Bayern goal was not offside, that was such a shame that their goal was stopped, at this point we all know that you just let the position go before you decide later on, and referee didn't do that for some reason. But such is life and while it might be unfair, there isn't really anything we can do to change this, so we just have to accept a mistake was made. I am glad it was made :D I had money on the line and won thanks to that mistake lol.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #465 on: May 09, 2024, 01:15:44 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 875
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 12:05:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #466 on: May 09, 2024, 05:21:42 AM »
I am not even shocked about the fact that Real Madrid made a very last minute comeback, they do that quite often to be fair and that wasn't a shock for me. However, what was shocking was the fact that we have seen Joselu was the one who made that happen, dude had two goals back to back, this dude didn't had back to back goals all season long and he had it at the very last minutes of a semi-finals UCL game to get the winner.

I do also believe that Bayern goal was not offside, that was such a shame that their goal was stopped, at this point we all know that you just let the position go before you decide later on, and referee didn't do that for some reason. But such is life and while it might be unfair, there isn't really anything we can do to change this, so we just have to accept a mistake was made. I am glad it was made :D I had money on the line and won thanks to that mistake lol.
Apart from the controversy over Bayern Munich's last goal being disallowed for offside, I think Bayern Munich's tactician Thomas Tuchel made several mistakes in his substitutions. They were ahead until the 87th minute but Bayern failed to maintain their victory after Madrid made a successful comeback in the final minute.
After taking the lead in the 68th minute through a goal from Alphonso Davies, Bayern Munich's game got even worse and there were many game delays. I think difference result if Bayern Munich keep playing such as the first minutes keep focus defense not only full defense
Congrats for Madrid reached 15 champion league final match and one important thing Madrid never loss yet in the final.

Offline koang

• Activity: 611
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 09:45:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #467 on: May 09, 2024, 06:33:37 AM »

It's happened again and It is a miraculous goal. Others call it Luck :)
Joselu is wearing 14, taking Madrid to 15!
Congratulations on reaching the final...

The 23/24 season was not easy for Bayern, with managerial and board issues, and injuries, I didn't expect Bayern to make it this far.
However, they have managed to overcome these obstacles, and I would like to credit the players and Tuchel.
It's time to get your head up, get things under control, and focus on planning for next season.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3481
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 05:25:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #468 on: May 09, 2024, 10:08:11 AM »
Another epic loss for Munich. This reminds of their Finals loss to United (98-99 season).

~
Apart from the controversy over Bayern Munich's last goal being disallowed for offside, I think Bayern Munich's tactician Thomas Tuchel made several mistakes in his substitutions.
What do you think were the errors in his substitutions? Who should have been subbed out or subbed in? Their goalkeeper made a huge mistake in the first RM goal. It looked like a routine stop but the ball somehow escaped from his hands.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1263
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 02:20:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #469 on: May 09, 2024, 01:37:27 PM »
I thought from the beginning and almost until the end of the game that Real Madrid would lose. But I bet on Real Madrid but I lost because Real Madrid secured the win after going to extra minutes. But I believe that Real Madrid team is really strong whenever they can perform well offensively. Joselu has shown how to take the team to victory in moments, he alone played enough to take Real Madrid to the final.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1165
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 03:04:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #470 on: May 09, 2024, 02:26:34 PM »
Last season's final was very interesting because Inter Milan was like a dark horse last season. And Man City was the opponent who finally became champion last season. And this season almost the same situation is repeated. Because Dortmund, which is like a dark horse this season, will also have a tough opponent, namely Real Madrid. Last season the dark horse, Inter Milan, failed in the Final. And now I wonder whether Dortmund will also fail in the final because they were defeated by Real Madrid. I think it's very interesting. considering that the scenarios of last season and current season are almost similar. But the final result may be different. Where last season Man City won the title as everyone expected. And this season, Real Madrid will also win the title as the majority of people expect.

Offline Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1395
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 11:07:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
« Reply #471 on: May 09, 2024, 05:35:53 PM »
Joselu has shown how to take the team to victory in moments, he alone played enough to take Real Madrid to the final.
He made history; nobody expected that. Ancelloti got his substitutions right, and it earned them a place in the finals. Dortmund, even though they are seen as the underdog, should not be written off because they are very capable of an upset with how well they defend and how well they can attack.

Sancho can be as dangerous as Vinicius Jr.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #471 on: May 09, 2024, 05:35:53 PM »

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 988
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 06:24:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #472 on: May 09, 2024, 05:53:34 PM »
Joselu has shown how to take the team to victory in moments, he alone played enough to take Real Madrid to the final.
He made history; nobody expected that. Ancelloti got his substitutions right, and it earned them a place in the finals. Dortmund, even though they are seen as the underdog, should not be written off because they are very capable of an upset with how well they defend and how well they can attack.

Sancho can be as dangerous as Vinicius Jr.
Even before there was criticism of Joselu why Real Madrid recruited him even though it was only a loan status but now he knows that Joselu brought Real Madrid to the final with two goals from him of course this is something extraordinary while Ancelotti already understands how Joselu plays for Real Madrid.

Yes Dortmund are the underdogs but when Real Madrid are in the final then there is no doubt that the champions may only have Real Madrid they have a strong mentality, see how the situation against Bayern Munich yesterday made the atmosphere change in an instant.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 06:24:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #473 on: May 09, 2024, 05:53:53 PM »
What do you guys think about the odds for the UCL winner:

Real Madrid: x1.30
Borussia Dortmund: x3.50

Looks like oddsmakers are not convinced by the German team eliminating Atletico and PSG and still consider them to be the underdog.
Personally I think it's anyone's game and I think Real will only be slightly better if both teams perform at their 100%.
BvB did quite well in the semi-final and the quarter-final while Real barely made it past Man City and Bayern. You could say that Real had tougher opponents (which is true) but, for what it's worth, Borussia did beat Bayern 2-0 in their last league game.
The mental advantage will definitely be on Dortmund's side.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 11:19:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #474 on: May 09, 2024, 10:29:37 PM »
It is now currently
PSG 0 - 1 Dortmund
With PSG out of the way, and Mbappe out of the race for the Ballon d'or with this exit from the UCL, who among Vini, Bellingham or Harry kane do you think will win the award?
After PSG and Bayern Munich exited the Champions League, yes, currently, Vini JR and Belingham are the main candidates to win the Baloon d'Or. However, we understand that currently the game is focused on preparing for the final of the big league UCL. This must not interfere with their struggle in the final, because it is for personal gain. Whether Vini JR or Bellingham, both are quite potential. It's just that, maybe their game in the final could have an impact on their rating in the future.

Now, we will be seeing the final of Champions League between Dortmund vs Real Madrid.
I am sure that Real Madrid will be the winner of this UCL this season.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG