follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: keeping your assets i stablecoin in bear market until the bottom be worth doing?  (Read 1245 times)

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 812
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 10:48:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
I will prefer to share the money into three equal parts. Bitcoin price is still in a good price because we have not reach the previous ATH price, and we are expecting a new ATH price which should be above 100k. I will use the first part which is 100k,to lump sum, I will use the sec ond 100k,and divide it into smaller fractions, like $1k into 100 places, and I will use 1000k dollars to DCA weekly or monthly consistently, till some months before the bull run. I will divide the last 100k into two, keep 50k in USDT, and keep the last 50k to buy at the dip, should incase bitcoin price dips below 40k. At the bull run, I will sell the the the fraction that I use to lump sum, take profit and buy back, and I will keep the DCA portfolio for a very long time, and those bitcoin that I will buy at the dip.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1073
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 01:18:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts

here's a situation, lets say you made money up to $300K this bull run and then you keep it on USDT and then waiting for the market to bottom. 

would it change your position and not keep them in stablecoin instead if looking at the future that $300k might not have its purchasing power due to inflation?
Be aware that Market is still keeping its high now so maintaining your funds in stable coins is for me a so very advance movement  what if Bitcoin made its climb to breaking the ATH? then you will regret that you acted earlier mate.

so basically this may be coming in the next few months or so.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1432
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 06:12:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day

here's a situation, lets say you made money up to $300K this bull run and then you keep it on USDT and then waiting for the market to bottom. 

would it change your position and not keep them in stablecoin instead if looking at the future that $300k might not have its purchasing power due to inflation?
Be aware that Market is still keeping its high now so maintaining your funds in stable coins is for me a so very advance movement  what if Bitcoin made its climb to breaking the ATH? then you will regret that you acted earlier mate.

so basically this may be coming in the next few months or so.
If that is the case, I will use that stable coin worth $300k to perform Dollar Cost Averaging in the bottom prices. Early or late I can still catch up for the trend and through this strategy we can avoid missing some of the opportunity the price movements has brought us.

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1738
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 07:53:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
I will prefer to share the money into three equal parts.
Good idea. I don't understand why we need to go all-in for stablecoin or holding BTC either unless your capital is really small and holding BTC for 4 years is not going to change your wealth to a significant degree. If I were looking to keep some purchasing power for the bear market, I'd probably convert it into fiat directly instead of relying on stablecoins. Considering how shady some of them are, and how reliant they are on government not changing their policy and cracking down their business, I still don't feel safe using them for mid-term/long-term capital storage.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

I will prefer to share the money into three equal parts.
Good idea. I don't understand why we need to go all-in for stablecoin or holding BTC either unless your capital is really small and holding BTC for 4 years is not going to change your wealth to a significant degree. If I were looking to keep some purchasing power for the bear market, I'd probably convert it into fiat directly instead of relying on stablecoins. Considering how shady some of them are, and how reliant they are on government not changing their policy and cracking down their business, I still don't feel safe using them for mid-term/long-term capital storage.
I can't do that here in my country as our local currency is currently losing it's value due to inflation so much better to have USDT compared to having my local fiat currency. Stablecoins is good to have if you are living in a country that is currently affected by inflation. Though I personally use it only for taking profit because most of the time it will be on Bitcoin most especially if market is good to DCA.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3460
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 04:40:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Inflation is probably the least of your worries when the bear market hits. I'm pretty sure the traders and investors that didn't cash out/convert to fiat/stable coins would prefer that instead of hodling coins/tokens back to their bottom. You have a lot of options if you have $300K in reserves. DCA as other have mentioned or gamble on some new tokens before the next cycle.

Online electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1621
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 11:18:32 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
Inflation is probably the least of your worries when the bear market hits. I'm pretty sure the traders and investors that didn't cash out/convert to fiat/stable coins would prefer that instead of hodling coins/tokens back to their bottom. You have a lot of options if you have $300K in reserves. DCA as other have mentioned or gamble on some new tokens before the next cycle.

or stake the stablecoin to still make money while waiting for the bottom of prices. though i'm not sure i can actually wait and i'm already eager to spend money even today i'm already looking forward to try out my plan of using the money to build mining rig for the coins i wanna try mining.

but where do you think is safer to stake USDT to earn?  i'm concern about the CEX that might suddenly as for another KYC and source of income.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1953
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 08:00:28 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good

Simply mathematical modeling speaks in favor of keeping funds earned on the HYIP, in stablecoins. With a constantly falling crypto market, the losses from the loss of value of crypto-assets will significantly exceed the losses from inflationary processes to which the stablecoins are subjected.
The second nuance - what are the alternatives for preserving the earned money? Gold ? It is a controversial issue since the price of gold is not entirely predictable by the time of crypto market growth, plus the price of buying gold and the price of selling gold is always a guaranteed loss of part of the value. If fiat - there will be losses on fiat crypto conversion.

In short, it seems to me that storing "before the bull market", in stablecoins is one of the most balanced options

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Yeah I think other Altcoins with potential are also worth to gamble while waiting for that bottom in Bitcoin. It can also give us good returns during that period. We all know that just like Bitcoin, Alts also have it's season so I think it is a good alternative as well. $300k is huge so to maximize profit and prevent it from being stagnant I think stablecoins might not be an option for some investors and they may jump into other Alts.

Online electronicash

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Yeah I think other Altcoins with potential are also worth to gamble while waiting for that bottom in Bitcoin. It can also give us good returns during that period. We all know that just like Bitcoin, Alts also have it's season so I think it is a good alternative as well. $300k is huge so to maximize profit and prevent it from being stagnant I think stablecoins might not be an option for some investors and they may jump into other Alts.

like Yuan or Ruble?
i have that idea actually but there is just not stablecoin for these countries. i would likely be looking forward to see if this is also an opportunity to look at after winning large sum in crypto. we wouldn't want to keep it in BTC while the bears are dragging BTC price to the ground.

if inflation could be the issue just as how fast stablecoin can be devalued. it happened Argentina which is why if we are to prepare for what is to come for stablecoin, i guess looking for alternative after BTC will be good. which one Yuan or Ruble?

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

like Yuan or Ruble?
i have that idea actually but there is just not stablecoin for these countries. i would likely be looking forward to see if this is also an opportunity to look at after winning large sum in crypto. we wouldn't want to keep it in BTC while the bears are dragging BTC price to the ground.

if inflation could be the issue just as how fast stablecoin can be devalued. it happened Argentina which is why if we are to prepare for what is to come for stablecoin, i guess looking for alternative after BTC will be good. which one Yuan or Ruble?
Yeah if you just buy and hodl vice versa USDT is good but if you want to play with Altcoins on alt season it will work good as well. I am not familiar with the Chinese and Russian currency as an alternative but you might want the strongest currency like US dollar, Kuwaiti Dinar, Pound Sterling and Euro. Inflation is our only headache while holding fiat so beware and be wise.

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1953
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 08:00:28 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good

like Yuan or Ruble?

Something tells me that the chosen currencies are not the most suitable collateral for stablecoins....
And that's without taking into account - not the best prospects of both, and legislative obstacles to work with cryptocurrencies

Well the charts, speak for themselves...

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1738
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 07:53:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
Yeah if you just buy and hodl vice versa USDT is good but if you want to play with Altcoins on alt season it will work good as well. I am not familiar with the Chinese and Russian currency as an alternative but you might want the strongest currency like US dollar, Kuwaiti Dinar, Pound Sterling and Euro. Inflation is our only headache while holding fiat so beware and be wise.
As long as you're aware of the risk carried by using a stablecoin, especially if the issuer is not on friendly terms with the government. That being said, what about asset-backed tokens like gold? I remember seeing a project claiming their token is backed by gold and anyone can check their vault to see if the gold exist or not. I'm pretty sure it is not a good long-term solution either since you can't really withdraw any gold, but should be better compared to using meme coins to store your wealth.

Online electronicash

• Legendary
    • View Profile

like Yuan or Ruble?

Something tells me that the chosen currencies are not the most suitable collateral for stablecoins....
And that's without taking into account - not the best prospects of both, and legislative obstacles to work with cryptocurrencies

Well the charts, speak for themselves...

well there is not much option unless we can physically buy gold. while most of the analyst i've heard are also avoiding USD due to the massive printing.
one option is the yuan since most of the BRICS countries are up to use it already so this must be something of an option.

the question this time is where exactly should we be keeping our assets to hedge when the bull run is over.  there are several options that are suggested and maybe its best to diversify like having Gold, keep some USDT and keep a  bit of BTC and lastly Yuan.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1115
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 08:27:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts

How much inflation are we going to experience in a year or two risk buying at the top? If you live in a country where inflation is well moderated, you dont have to worry about too much of inflation on your investment, the reason why we have investment is because we want something that can combat inflation and if you could make such amount in bull run, you have nothing to worry about unless you are the type of person that have touch money and see such amount as nothing but even still, the amount is okay to me.

However, if you leave in a country where inflation can just skyrocketed, then you should leave your profits in USDT since other currency depreciated against usd, the dollar will help you protect your funds from inflation as you can have more money when anytime you try to convert to your currency.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██