follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Can gambling play a role changing life style?  (Read 1043 times)

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Can gambling play a role changing life style?
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2024, 11:44:00 PM »
It is very possible for someone's habits to change due to gambling. Especially if the phase has started to reach the addiction stage, then this can really change drastically. Gambling is something that can become addicted very easily, becoming a habit that goes too far. And if we cannot control and control ourselves from gambling and control our emotions in gambling, then we will be the ones who will be controlled by the gambling itself.

Because however, gambling addiction can make someone think very briefly and only focus on how to gamble again and again. They sometimes only think about gambling wherever it  is. Imagine in their heads and eyes how it would feel and how happy it would be to win the jackpot when gambling, and so on, until it gets out of control. Therefore, if you are involved in gambling, make sure that you can still control yourself, but also your own habits.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2024, 11:44:00 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Rubel007

• Activity: 1014
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:49:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2024, 12:01:01 AM »
Recently a friend of mine made a rapid change in his behavior. He does not do any business. There is no possibility of getting much money from the job either. When I asked him why he had changed so much, he told me about gambling, although he did not want to share his gambling with me at first, after I repeatedly asked him, he informed me about it. He told me he lost a lot in gambling. But last few days ago he won big amount of money from gambling. With the winnings, he made quite a few changes in his behavior that were easily replicated.

Have you ever found someone who suddenly won a large sum of money through gambling and changed his lifestyle with that money?
It is normal that your friend may have lost many gambling bets in the past but later luckily won a big gambling jackpot to change your friend's live style.  However, I have seen many gamblers in my life who participated in gambling and went bankrupt. If a gambler makes a huge profit due to good luck, it is certainly a different story, but most gamblers participate in gambling to make life miserable by losing everything. No gambler should participate in gambling to change his lifestyle, because in this case, if the lifestyle changes, then the life will become Hell.
Almost everyone knows that losing is more important than winning in gambling. Moreover that friend sometimes also faces financial crisis. I often see that he sometimes borrows money when he is in financial trouble. Again, sometimes its massive changes can be noticed. Losses are common in gambling but should not be considered as a way of financial income. A gambler can enjoy gambling only if it is considered only a part of recreation. I have also realised that when a gambler becomes financially sound, he or she will naturally changes all aspects.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2024, 05:13:45 AM »
~
Have you ever found someone who suddenly won a large sum of money through gambling and changed his lifestyle with that money?
I'm assuming that this will go either way, right?
You mean they won a large money through gambling and changed their lifestyle either positively or negatively.

If that's the case, I know somebody who has won a huge amount of money in gambling. After that, he bought a home for his family and became more private in terms of his lifestyle. Of course, I knew that he was gambling already, and seeing his lifestyle change, and seeing his new home, I knew that he won at gambling at that time. Fast forward, he continued to gamble until the tables turned against him. He lost in gambling multiple times, and it came to a point where the house that he bought was sold just to have money to be used for gambling. I didn't know what happened after that, but his lifestyle completely changed just because of him getting addicted to gambling.

Gambling can change our lifestyle either way. It will just depend on how we will react after we won or lost a huge amount of money.

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1063
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:53:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2024, 06:38:41 AM »
Recently a friend of mine made a rapid change in his behavior. He does not do any business. There is no possibility of getting much money from the job either. When I asked him why he had changed so much, he told me about gambling, although he did not want to share his gambling with me at first, after I repeatedly asked him, he informed me about it. He told me he lost a lot in gambling. But last few days ago he won big amount of money from gambling. With the winnings, he made quite a few changes in his behavior that were easily replicated.

I don't believe fully with some one else has growing faster their financial condition trough gambling, difficult to win huge amount in gambling and worry with our friend are sharing trues story or not when success with gambling. Its difficult acceptable because I am longer with gambling but never see any my friend success change their condition from bad to be better financial condition.
Many my friend losses everything with gambling and I don't sure any success stories how success in gambling, but you can try your self and checking with potential gambling full with success or losses.

Offline retreat

• Activity: 422
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 03:04:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter Mobile User Search
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2024, 07:31:26 AM »
Not only because of gambling, everyone who earns a lot of money in one night will also be like that. This is because up to now they have never felt like they have that much money, so when they get that much money they immediately go blind and buy whatever they have wanted for a long time, such as a new cellphone, etc. Especially when people don't have good financial knowledge, they will usually spend their money on consumer things just to look successful and not think that the money they get is only temporary.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1428
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:08 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2024, 04:06:53 PM »

I often meet people like that, but that kind of lifestyle doesn't last long, especially if he is an addict, whatever winnings he gets, he will return to the gambling table again.

Offline bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:43:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2024, 02:47:06 AM »

I often meet people like that, but that kind of lifestyle doesn't last long, especially if he is an addict, whatever winnings he gets, he will return to the gambling table again.

Once a gambler, will always be a gabler, that is how the saying goes so no matter how much he won, he would still go back to gambling and may lose his winnings and even more, have often seen this scenario also in my place. Their lifestyle doesn't change because they go back to their habit of gambling and not use their winning for money-earning business that could change their lifestyle.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2024, 02:47:06 AM »

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2024, 11:09:01 PM »
Yes, I have a friend who suddenly had a large sum of money after he received a share of the money that the government disbursed to his community. He suddenly changed believe towards me, he stoped calling me, stoped taking my calls, he stoped showing up and did not even tell me he received a huge some of money from the community fund. I got to find out from another person and when I asked him, he just started acting up.
So, what am saying is that some friends are just jerk, they will immediately change their attitude towards their best friend as soon as they have more money than their friends. It's not only a gambler that can have such attitude.

Online Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:37:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2024, 11:10:24 PM »
Yes. From the content of the thread, if someone win big amount of money in gambling he can use it to change his lifestyle. He can use it to invest in other business and become a responsible person in the family and the society at large. Your friend must be a good thinking person because most people would win huge amount of money in gambling and still used that money to continue gambling until he would exhausted all in the process then his body would relaxed.

Online Rubel007

• Activity: 1014
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:49:20 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2024, 02:27:11 AM »

I don't believe fully with some one else has growing faster their financial condition trough gambling, difficult to win huge amount in gambling and worry with our friend are sharing trues story or not when success with gambling. Its difficult acceptable because I am longer with gambling but never see any my friend success change their condition from bad to be better financial condition.
Many my friend losses everything with gambling and I don't sure any success stories how success in gambling, but you can try your self and checking with potential gambling full with success or losses.
A gambler can win big through gambling which is not impossible but not everyone can use that money. I see some gamblers who win relatively well but don't use their money. They try to get more money and at some point they lose and lose it all. But there are some gamblers who live outside this rule. I know someone who often borrows money for gambling but I was surprised to see his sudden change. When I asked him he told me the truth that he made some changes in his personal life after getting a big win from gambling including paying off all his debts. But I don't know how long his condition will remain like this because he gambles regularly and he can suffer any time unless he uses his winnings in a profitable way.

Online philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1643
  • Last Active: Today at 04:41:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2024, 02:34:22 AM »
If you are a compulsive gambler it will make you poor if you do not stop gambling compulsively.

So it is pretty much sure that actively betting will hurt your life if you have a gambling problem.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2024, 02:27:16 PM »
I have a friend who changed his lifestyle when he won. At first, he didn’t tell anyone that he won but we later found out from the betting shop he won the game. Before getting to find out that he won, whenever I called him he would always tell me that he was not around and that he traveled but all this while he was chilling.

The truth is money can change people and you can only know a man`s true nature when he has money. Some people will pretend to be so loyal or good because they are broke but the moment they have money they lose respect and ignore calls because they feel that any caller will ask them for money. This fear makes most of these people distance themselves from their social circle.

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 152
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:12:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2024, 02:05:19 PM »

Actually no, I haven't  fine anyone who have changed his lifestyle to gambling, or anyone who won a large sum of money through gambling, but if anyone will win a huge amount of money through gambling go and check his gambling history you will find out that, he has lost a huge amount of money more than what he won, so I don't think if gamble I can change anyone lifestyle. Although that's my opinion.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2024, 02:23:18 PM »
Actually no, I haven't  fine anyone who have changed his lifestyle to gambling, or anyone who won a large sum of money through gambling, but if anyone will win a huge amount of money through gambling go and check his gambling history you will find out that, he has lost a huge amount of money more than what he won, so I don't think if gamble I can change anyone lifestyle. Although that's my opinion.

This is not always the case. I know about someone who resides in my area. He won $60000 three days after he started gambling. I must tell you that as of when he won that money he hasn`t lost more than $1000. Everything depends on luck. You don`t have to lose the equivalent of your winning.

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 152
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:12:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2024, 11:00:27 PM »
"Have you ever found someone who suddenly won a large sum of money through gambling and changed his lifestyle with that money?
I have not found any person who has won a big amount of money in gambling and change his lifestyle, actually I don't think anyone's lifestyle can change through money from gambling. In gambling they have more loss than win, so it's not possible that money from gambling can change one lifestyle.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG