follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Common methods to make money from crypto currency  (Read 2769 times)

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 692
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:04:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
Re: Common methods to make money from crypto currency
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2024, 05:04:26 PM »

Honestly, if you know what you're doing why not. A lot of people forget their businesses because they can make more money in crypto. They won't make it overtime but when they prove to themselves that they can make more money with crypto they will. I believe that there are ordinary people who became millionaire because of crypto. But since it's risky, there are people who sacrifices their businesses in crypto, like even though they don't have an edge they still invest like a gambling. That's a common mistake usually did by us.

Many friends did that, left the real business world and focused on crypto, some were successful and some went bankrupt. People's fate is different and they may not be able to analyze projects and markets accurately to the point of loss. if I run in both real work and crypto, for me it is safer.
I agree two is better than one, stable job plus crypto is the better if not best choice so if things go wrong one is still up and up especially in crisis like pandemic which most day jobs are more likely affected and crypto is the perfect transition to this.
No matter what we do, two is always better than one. If a trader can make profit but just novice in trading in the point that he can't prove to himself that trading can sustain his daily needs, then he shouldn't left his stable job. It just depends on a person if he is contented of what he had, because if he is not contented to his earning even though he know he can manage to be profitable in trading and already accumulated funds gain from trading, they still not leave his job. Remember, we trade because we want freedom.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2024, 05:04:26 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Cryptsafe

• Activity: 816
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 12:41:34 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2024, 05:54:01 PM »
Making money in cryptocurrency is not that difficult as long as we understand the means to achieve such, we have to personally determine how we want to make money from digital technology in cryptocurrency, it may be that we are going on making promotions, adverts on cryptos, influencers or even be a content writer for them as well as being a crypto developer, aside these, we may also invest and trade, all these will enable us have the opportunity of making money after considering the challenges involved.
Exactly, there are lots of opportunities that can be utilized well to make a profit or earn money from cryptocurrency, what is clear is that everything is full of struggle and nothing is easy because you have to go through a strict process such as participating in bounty campaigns, aridrop, Bitcoin paid advertising and other.

Of a truth nothing good comes easily. If you must succeed, you must be ready to pass through the hot furnace  so as to get a good output. Life is not a bed of roses. The way you make your bed do you lie on it. You must endure your pains so you could enjoy the rewards of your hard labour.
As you have said, making money always comes with sacrifice and commitment. Being persistent to your commitment helps you to draw closer to your dreams because that would guide you through to achieving success as your end results. If you are a member here, you would have to be patient while you grow your account to a certain position of engaging in campaigns and other activities your account is eligible to. With this, you can be able to earn from this platform in coin and token.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2024, 06:15:31 PM »
I think most of us also have jobs in the real world to meet our daily living needs and of course that will be capital for us to be able to invest in cryptocurrency.

It would be very risky if we only relied on income from here, because the market will not always be friendly to us, there are times when we have to wait a long time to really get a profit and while we are waiting we definitely cannot postpone what we need.

I am practical example for you, I have no job besides crypto for more than 4 years and still surviving and indeed my income is better than many government servant.. I am doing Airdrop/bounty/signature and other youtube promotions. I am also doing pre market trading where I makes a very food profit. Airdrops are my main source of income where I earning monthly more than 100$. Our average salary is 100$ so I fulfill all my family need from crypto earning. Now I am thinking for any shops/business besides crypto so if anytime crypto stopped then I have another way to survive.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2024, 06:17:39 PM by Jamal Aezaz »
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 753
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:35:57 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2024, 07:00:07 PM »
I think most of us also have jobs in the real world to meet our daily living needs and of course that will be capital for us to be able to invest in cryptocurrency.

It would be very risky if we only relied on income from here, because the market will not always be friendly to us, there are times when we have to wait a long time to really get a profit and while we are waiting we definitely cannot postpone what we need.

I am practical example for you, I have no job besides crypto for more than 4 years and still surviving and indeed my income is better than many government servant.. I am doing Airdrop/bounty/signature and other youtube promotions. I am also doing pre market trading where I makes a very food profit. Airdrops are my main source of income where I earning monthly more than 100$. Our average salary is 100$ so I fulfill all my family need from crypto earning. Now I am thinking for any shops/business besides crypto so if anytime crypto stopped then I have another way to survive.

-    Good for you if that's the case, mate; it's just that not all of us here have the same strategy that is being used in this field of cryptocurrency, to be honest.
You also need to be good at hunting potential projects that will appear in the crypto space, whether they are altcoins, meme coins, or layer 1 categorized.

Anyway, are you trading, mate? And for sure, that's where the source comes from for now, right? Or it's also possible to invest in launchpads, right?

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1095
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:07:17 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2024, 04:37:00 PM »

Not everyone can do what you do, although I really believe that some people in this space have income only from crypto, but it can be done by people who understand crypto.

For some other people they don't do the same thing, especially beginners. if they don't have income then they won't be able to invest. There is indeed income from airdrops, bounties or signature campaigns, but for those who don't understand it definitely takes time.

Good job guys when you use income from crypto for business, that is a very good thing.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2024, 04:52:01 PM »

Not everyone can do what you do, although I really believe that some people in this space have income only from crypto, but it can be done by people who understand crypto.

For some other people they don't do the same thing, especially beginners. if they don't have income then they won't be able to invest. There is indeed income from airdrops, bounties or signature campaigns, but for those who don't understand it definitely takes time.

Good job guys when you use income from crypto for business, that is a very good thing.

It's a good thing if we can use the income from crypto for real-world businesses, because I do that myself. We can also earn daily income from daily trading if we have the ability and experience in trading. Some people also use the profits to increase their crypto assets, this is also good for long-term investment.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Primo1760

• Activity: 1128
  • Last Active: Today at 12:01:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2024, 05:06:48 PM »
Hold
milestones.
There are other ways which you can also gain from crypto, called "crypto faucets." These are website or apps where you can perform tasks like watching ads, taking surveys and get paid small amount of crypto. Have you ever use a crypto faucet? Well "Crypto airdrops." Are also involved when crypto project gives out free token to users, to promote a new project . You will receive airdrops by joining a project community and completing a certain task . It's very important to be careful of scammers before taking part in an airdrop make your research.
Among the general rules for making money from cryptocurrencies I like the most is to make money working from Airdrop campaigns.  Those who make money working from airdrop campaigns I think it is very easy to make this money.  I am currently following few ways to earn money from crypto currency one of them is making money from signature campaign, then making money from airdrop campaign and making money from trading.  I am making money through these few mediums here though I have involved myself through gambling but there I never consider it as a means of making money.  I find these few applied or most reasonable to achieve.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2024, 05:06:48 PM »

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1096
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:15:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #82 on: March 25, 2024, 11:32:14 PM »
Among the general rules for making money from cryptocurrencies I like the most is to make money working from Airdrop campaigns.  Those who make money working from airdrop campaigns I think it is very easy to make this money.  I am currently following few ways to earn money from crypto currency one of them is making money from signature campaign, then making money from airdrop campaign and making money from trading.  I am making money through these few mediums here though I have involved myself through gambling but there I never consider it as a means of making money.  I find these few applied or most reasonable to achieve.
How lucky were you when you took part in the airdrop? I never saw that as a good opportunity considering some of the airdrops I participated in didn't make enough money. Sometimes they only give prizes of their native tokens which are worthless so we can't exchange them for BTC or FIAT.

Until now, airdrop tasks are increasingly diverse, and what makes me a little confused is the testnet. I'm not interested in studying that yet, because I haven't seen the big opportunities of this airdrop hunter job. give me a little motivation to try more airdrops, like what strategies you use or tricks and things like that.

Offline cebo

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 20
  • always stay on friendly forums
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 08:33:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Linux User
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2024, 06:58:36 AM »
One of the best and common methods form making money is HODLing which means "hold on for dear life."
But with the HodL method there is a point where we cannot buy more coins when a Dump occurs or the price drops.
Unless the price decrease does not exceed the limit when we bought the coin. I bought 100 Ethereum coins at a price of 100 dollars, I hold Ethereum coins until now and stake them on Binance.
As long as the price of Ethereum does not fall to 100 dollars, then my profits are still there and visible, but if the price of Ethereum falls more than 100 dollars then I feel at a loss and cannot buy more because of the HodLer type.
always stay on friendly forums

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1095
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:07:17 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2024, 05:10:16 PM »

It's a good thing if we can use the income from crypto for real-world businesses, because I do that myself. We can also earn daily income from daily trading if we have the ability and experience in trading. Some people also use the profits to increase their crypto assets, this is also good for long-term investment.
Indeed, we should do that, so we can take advantage of every opportunity that exists, whether in crypto or from other businesses besides crypto, that way we can have several sources of income, which will be very helpful when one of our sources of income decreases slightly. there are other sources at our disposal.

We are required to always think, we cannot just stay in our comfort zone. We do all this for our future, our children, or even our future grandchildren.

Online Gurujebs

• Activity: 1083
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:57:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2024, 05:24:46 PM »
But with the HodL method there is a point where we cannot buy more coins when a Dump occurs or the price drops.
Unless the price decrease does not exceed the limit when we bought the coin. I bought 100 Ethereum coins at a price of 100 dollars, I hold Ethereum coins until now and stake them on Binance.
As long as the price of Ethereum does not fall to 100 dollars, then my profits are still there and visible, but if the price of Ethereum falls more than 100 dollars then I feel at a loss and cannot buy more because of the HodLer type.

There is what the call unrealized profits and loss. Anytime you buy a coin and you have either profits or loss but you are yet to sell that coin, that means the profits you have in that particular time is unrealized, you will only have the profit or loss when you have sell that coin. So your Ether you bought at $100 is now in profits but that profits is unrelated profits.

When you also buy a coin and you noticed that it coin drop in price and you still want to buy more. What you should b doing is dollar cost average by buying more as the price comes down. So basically, the ethereum you have you could have bought more when it fall to that Lows of the last bear market and by now, you could have been in another profits again.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline bettercrypto

• Activity: 444
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:47:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Karma
« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2024, 05:47:59 PM »
Well the common methods for us to earn cryptocurrency is if we participate in new projects that appear in the crypto space. And second is that you buy cryptocurrencies on DEX and CEX platform sites to do trading activities.

This is the only thing that can be seen as major factors that we can earn cryptocurrency. Apart from that, if you are a member of this forum and have a high rank, you can earn crypto by participating in bounties or signature campaigns and offer your skills services here.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Offline Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3102
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:57:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2024, 06:58:55 PM »
Well the common methods for us to earn cryptocurrency is if we participate in new projects that appear in the crypto space. And second is that you buy cryptocurrencies on DEX and CEX platform sites to do trading activities.

This is the only thing that can be seen as major factors that we can earn cryptocurrency. Apart from that, if you are a member of this forum and have a high rank, you can earn crypto by participating in bounties or signature campaigns and offer your skills services here.
At one time it was profitable to hold nodes. I did this myself, but now I have stopped doing this due to low returns.And those who managed to log in on time and hold Solana nodes or cosmoforks, I think, are doing well.Don’t forget about ambassadorship, a fairly stable type of activity and income.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #88 on: March 27, 2024, 07:01:22 PM »

Some people are just getting salaries from crypto but for it they utilize different methods and do not relying on just trading and investment as trading posses risk while investment requires prolong timing for offering profit.

Relying totally on crypto investment is not a suitable option because you will get profit after a long time so what will you do during such long timing if you don't have another source of income.

One should avoid complete dependence on crypto investment and if still someone wants to invest without using money from other jobs then utilize another opportunities in crypto to earn and then invest so you can handle all possible responsibilities as well as invest with good amount.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1999
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:12:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #89 on: March 27, 2024, 09:12:24 PM »

Some people are just getting salaries from crypto but for it they utilize different methods and do not relying on just trading and investment as trading posses risk while investment requires prolong timing for offering profit.

Relying totally on crypto investment is not a suitable option because you will get profit after a long time so what will you do during such long timing if you don't have another source of income.

One should avoid complete dependence on crypto investment and if still someone wants to invest without using money from other jobs then utilize another opportunities in crypto to earn and then invest so you can handle all possible responsibilities as well as invest with good amount.
It is always good to find a way to do things better, personally I have always been someone who is very enthusiastic about crypto because it is a way to do things, if you have an income from work or something like that, it is always good Allocating some part of that money to investment, but only to investment, to trading is a little difficult to advise because I have always said that the best thing is to do trading with knowledge, with reading books, guides, technical analysis and many more. Other things, that's what I recommend when trading.

Cryptocurrencies will always represent money, therefore it is always good to diversify money there, of course the only thing I recommend buying is Bitcoin, Bitcoin for me is the King currency, without Bitcoin altcoins would not exist, so these are the types of things what we should know.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██