follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Upbit Making season is coming (2024.03.11)  (Read 198 times)

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:27:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Upbit Making season is coming (2024.03.11)
« on: March 11, 2024, 07:37:46 PM »
I - Onchain data from 52Hz Onchain (in Vietnamese)
I translated the 52Hz Onchain's post from Vietnamese to English, with refinements and explanations of crypto market slangs. I will present text + images so we can view, quote and discuss more easily. I think this is better than sending a simple link.

We believe that we are approaching the Upbit season, and there will be many tokens that will be pushed up in price and grow strongly by Upbit in the near future. In the past week, Upbit has transferred 1,010 BTC = $68M to CEXs, and as predicted, this BTC is likely to be swapped for ALTS in the Upbit Making list.

Looking at Upbit's ALTS, we can see that they are accumulating a lot or even planning to pump. This is also a confirmation signal for Upbit to send BTC to CEXs to swap for ALTS.

Tokens that Upbit has been accumulating in the past 7 days: GRT, SHIB, MATIC, T, STMX, CVC.

Tokens that have been and are being planned to pump: SAND, 1INCH, POWR, ID, LOOM, HIFI, STG, LINK.

It is possible that Upbit will double the price of tokens in its portfolio in a short period of time, the most recent examples being MTL, ZRX and ID.

Currently, Upbit has accumulated a lot of and controlled a large supply of many ALTS in the past, so sooner or later they will have to take profits and liquidate these ALTS by pushing the price up high to create FOMO and good liquidity.

II - Technical analysis (Weekly chart)

Upbit's catalog has many tokens, I will use 2 simple and popular indicators to show where they are in the pump cycle: Sonic R and Ichimoku.

Are you holding any tokens in the Upbit making list? Are you willing to buy tokens in this list with the expectation of making a profit in the near future when Upbit pumps these tokens?
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Upbit Making season is coming (2024.03.11)
« on: March 11, 2024, 07:37:46 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
Re: Upbit Making season is coming (2024.03.11)
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2024, 01:53:57 AM »
We believe that we are approaching the Upbit season, and there will be many tokens that will be pushed up in price and grow strongly by Upbit in the near future. In the past week, Upbit has transferred 1,010 BTC = $68M to CEXs, and as predicted, this BTC is likely to be swapped for ALTS in the Upbit Making list.

Looking at Upbit's ALTS, we can see that they are accumulating a lot or even planning to pump. This is also a confirmation signal for Upbit to send BTC to CEXs to swap for ALTS.

Are you holding any tokens in the Upbit making list? Are you willing to buy tokens in this list with the expectation of making a profit in the near future when Upbit pumps these tokens?
Upbit has become a major whale this season, besides Wintermute and DWF, Upbit also has a huge impact on the price of BTC, ETH and many other Altcoins in their portfolio. Unlike DWF, which often manipulates prices over a long period of time, Upbit often pumps prices very quickly and strongly, creating weekly candles of +150-200%.

Unfortunately, I only have BTC and no Altcoins, so I just continue to hope that BTC will continue to increase in price thanks to spot ETF. I'm also considering some Altcoins to invest in after Halving, Upbit's portfolio will be a source worth referencing in future, but not right now to invest.

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1714
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 01:01:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2024, 11:09:38 PM »
At the present time, I do not own any of the tokens in the Making Upbit list, but I am ready to buy some of these tokens, which I expect will grow significantly, in addition to the possibility of pumping them through Upbit.

There are, for example, tokens that I am interested in, such as SAND, 1INCH, LOOM, SHIB, and MATIC. I will not buy all of them, but I will focus on some of them, especially LOOM, SHIB. Of course, this is my personal view, and each person has his own different view.
We are in a bull market, so there is nothing wrong with the experiment, which I expect will be profitable.

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4137
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:28:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2024, 01:44:08 PM »

I am not holding coins and tokens where Upbit is into except for POWR but just in negligible in number...and actually this is my first time to hear of this whale group which I now understand can be so influential in the market with its moves and also because this is being followed and watched by many so whatever it is doing will have big positive impact on chosen alts in the market most especially in this bullish season. In case, I have more funds available I would really take a look and choose among the list by Upbit as surely this can be a good bet.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:27:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2024, 04:14:20 PM »
I am not holding coins and tokens where Upbit is into except for POWR but just in negligible in number...and actually this is my first time to hear of this whale group which I now understand can be so influential in the market with its moves and also because this is being followed and watched by many so whatever it is doing will have big positive impact on chosen alts in the market most especially in this bullish season. In case, I have more funds available I would really take a look and choose among the list by Upbit as surely this can be a good bet.
I used to not care about onchain either because we only had onchain data about BTC, but with the development of onchain analysis solutions, we can have a more comprehensive view of the manipulative behavior of large whales like Upbit. I'm not sure if all the tokens in Upbit's portfolio are heavily pumped, but I believe their portfolio is good and worth our reference.

Of course, this is not investment advice, it's just that if you have a few tokens in this portfolio, you will feel more confident and easier to understand their price fluctuations in recent times ^^
██████████████████████████