follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: have you multibet on different sports and won?  (Read 170 times)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

have you multibet on different sports and won?
« on: March 19, 2024, 09:13:45 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 12:17:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
Re: have you multibet on different sports and won?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2024, 09:11:28 AM »
This is not new to me. It is something I do regularly. I am good at table tennis, football and ice hockey so every weekend when there are so many games in the sports market, I pick the best 4 games each from the different sports I mentioned and then accumulate it in a ticket and stake. Sometimes I win and most times the Bookies win but one time is certain “If you are afraid to lose then you cannot play to win”.

This kind of betting can be frustrating. Some days when there is an offset in football you are affected and the days you have a good game in football, there is the likelihood to have an offset in the other sports. Well, gambling is a game of risk and I believe that when it is your lucky day, you will win regardless of the sport and that is why I still stick to this type of betting.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3473
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 12:24:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2024, 01:59:48 PM »
I've never done that and I don't think I ever will. If it's NBA, then bet on different teams in the NBA. If Premier League, the same personal rule applies. As much as I am familiar with different sports and leagues, I prefer keeping things simple. That's just me, you're free to venture into it.

Offline Penlex_Writer

• Activity: 86
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 01:31:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Topic Starter 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2024, 03:07:34 PM »
I have tried it once but didn't win so I decided to only gamble on football because I watch football games. It is proper to only gamble on sports you know to mitigate the risk of gambling.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1733
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 03:07:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2024, 03:40:35 PM »
I've never done this, although after reading this I'm interested in trying it, so far I've only done multi bets on football matches and always separated them if I wanted to bet on other games.

But it's worth a try, especially as I also understand in some matches. What is clear is that at the moment I have never done it, but I think I will do it in the future, to be precise, I am still thinking about which matches are worth doing multi bets on different games.

Online electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1630
  • Last Active: Today at 10:53:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2024, 09:05:38 PM »
This is not new to me. It is something I do regularly. I am good at table tennis, football and ice hockey so every weekend when there are so many games in the sports market, I pick the best 4 games each from the different sports I mentioned and then accumulate it in a ticket and stake. Sometimes I win and most times the Bookies win but one time is certain “If you are afraid to lose then you cannot play to win”.

This kind of betting can be frustrating. Some days when there is an offset in football you are affected and the days you have a good game in football, there is the likelihood to have an offset in the other sports. Well, gambling is a game of risk and I believe that when it is your lucky day, you will win regardless of the sport and that is why I still stick to this type of betting.

i was thinking of reducing the risk actually but i couldn't know for sure unless i try this one. since you won, i guess i have to try it out myself.

I've never done this, although after reading this I'm interested in trying it, so far I've only done multi bets on football matches and always separated them if I wanted to bet on other games. But it's worth a try, especially as I also understand in some matches. What is clear is that at the moment I have never done it, but I think I will do it in the future, to be precise, I am still thinking about which matches are worth doing multi bets on different games.

i am also thinking of just few expected matches that bet pickers tend to look at it as an easy win. combine then all from NBA, boxing and MMA and football match. or maybe just 5 to parlay small amount. even when its not on the same day that i have to wait for another week it will be fine for me.  i'm not really sure if this could be a less chance of an upset type of a strategy. this is just an experiment.

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 01:44:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2024, 09:12:44 PM »

lets you are only interested to a main event in boxing, one football match and one cricket. is this common thing to do when you are just scooping some sports pickers on youtube?

i'm curious if i'm not the only one who plans to do this.
Well I would say it's hard not to see a gambler do this because I believe this is what every gambler does well I know for certain that I do this on a regular. Playing multiple games from different sports to some extent is kinda effective although some times the result are really crazy. For my pick, I usually play or bet on only soccer, baseball, and sometimes a touch of basketball involved . I think many gambler are of the mentality that the games when shared across the different sports reduce the risk of you selecting the wrong game, that's if you are playing on only soccer.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2024, 09:12:44 PM »

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1733
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 03:07:58 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2024, 03:27:14 PM »

I've never done this, although after reading this I'm interested in trying it, so far I've only done multi bets on football matches and always separated them if I wanted to bet on other games. But it's worth a try, especially as I also understand in some matches. What is clear is that at the moment I have never done it, but I think I will do it in the future, to be precise, I am still thinking about which matches are worth doing multi bets on different games.

i am also thinking of just few expected matches that bet pickers tend to look at it as an easy win. combine then all from NBA, boxing and MMA and football match. or maybe just 5 to parlay small amount. even when its not on the same day that i have to wait for another week it will be fine for me.  i'm not really sure if this could be a less chance of an upset type of a strategy. this is just an experiment.
Winning or losing is indeed a risk when we gamble, whether by placing multiple bets on similar games or multi bets on different games. And when we bet on similar matches, the fact is that it doesn't increase our chances of winning and vice versa.

I won't do it in games that I don't understand, but I will do it in games that I understand and even then I have to look at the winning chances of the team I will bet on.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1122
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 08:11:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2024, 04:18:14 PM »

lets you are only interested to a main event in boxing, one football match and one cricket. is this common thing to do when you are just scooping some sports pickers on youtube?

i'm curious if i'm not the only one who plans to do this.

If not for odd differences, I don't see benefit of playing the same game on two different gambling platforms, it's better to even play the same game twice unless the gambling platforms prohibit gamblers from doing so, there are some of them that will pay you just a single bets should incase you repeat the same options twice which is even dangerous, if you lose any game on any of the bet slip, you will lose the two.

However, in a situation where the lower line is favorable on one particular platform than the other, I will make use of one and leave the other one without playing anything but if I see some enticing games in any of the platform, I wouldn't mind playing it there but definitely not the same games.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Crwth

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1427
  • Check out https://gunbot.ph for your trading needs
  • Last Active: Today at 01:18:39 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2024, 04:25:27 PM »
Well, I think there are a lot of people who are well-versed in the crypto community and are betting on different sports. Well, it's not just the crypto community but whatever, it's always going to be about if you think that bet that you have taken is going to win.

Having that parlay bet on the sure-win sports is something to be happy about.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1415
  • Last Active: Today at 11:20:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2024, 05:37:58 PM »
Multibet is very interesting concept. If anyone win in multibet he will be huge profited. But it is Very tuff i think. I never win in any multibet. But i know a shopkeeper near my home he is very experienced in multibet. I saw him to win multibet in several times.
I am trying to win but till now it did not happen. Mainly i bet on Football.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG