follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Помощь баунти хантерам. Тексты сообщений для баунти(!) NEW  (Read 37240 times)

Offline rucoinmaster

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1612
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: August 26, 2022, 09:08:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Здравствуйте, год работал в баунти и писал вручную сообщения для фейсбук и твитер.
Сейчас готов поделиться со всеми желающими.

Вам останется только выбрать баунти компанию,

Скопировать из базы текст на английском языке, добавить хештеги.

Здесь продаю полную базу 544 поста https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=70615.msg429626#msg429626

Просьба, если хотите отблагодарить, то присылайте сюда то, что сочтете возможным ETH 0x7b370171964BEB5a97Dd8a24Bf35e46287DaaEf2

1) I devote a lot of time to foreign companies, to be more precise, all my free time, my goal to become free, is not easy in the modern world. follow me.
2) I like to write and read good news from the company, when in a good mood, you can do a lot and a little more. Subscribe to me. Smile now.
3) sometimes companies extend advertising campaigns, I think there is an opportunity to tell about them in more detail during this time, but also on the thought of certain.
4) This is an absolute project. I am found or, this company has a history of development and history in time and in the future. Applying the application fact applies to the width of the global.
5) It's nice to discover new opportunities and horizons, it's easy to do this when you see a company worthy of attention, you have high hopes for it.
6) It's easy to write unique posts, when you realize what a large audience is interested in reading them, it's a glorious opportunity to increase results.
7) A glorious day and new prospects await everyone who is ready to live in a world of love and harmony, look at future prospects, grow love in yourself.
8) Approximately two out of ten companies today are giving results, looking to the future with a perspective and rejoice at the opportunity becomes better. 
9) Perhaps, the most unusual meeting occurred with me with this company, I wish her success, I do her advertising, I wait for the enthusiastic exclamations of investors.
10) Today is the day when I gained strength for the systematization of knowledge, which I pass on to you through social networks. Follow me.
11) The best and brightest start of the day is to read the news on social networks, from a company that attracted attention and hours of life. Follow me.
12) I wish success and success to the team that follows with me in life, let all plans quickly realize all the tasks for the future. follow me.
13) Sport and business are two components of a successful person, so the team must set several goals and strive to realize them. follow me.
14) Everyone wants to see himself in another, and for this we must believe in everyone and give him love, when we believe in the company, she gets more chances.
15) While I have time, I have time to sketch a couple of lines, for those little men that read me, first be careful, and in the second follow me on facebook and twitter.
16) The brightest day and smiles to you, read carefully about what is being said in each message and draw conclusions for yourself. subscribe now.
17) it's so easy not to watch TV, and to sit behind a laptop and do something useful, the main thing is to sign up for the social networks of their official channels.
18) I choose to pay attention to the following criteria, the first speed and quality of answers about the company in social networks and media.
19) Please write me a message, what would you most like to know about the company, I think it will be so easy for me to find out for you the most important information.
20) Reading social is like watching a movie, there are events, twists of fate, new developments and series, if I may say so. Subscribe to me.
21) What do you like best? Newspapers, radio, tv or internet. As for me, so the quickest way to get quick information is to go to social networks and read the tape.
22) Well, I think you are in a good mood, I think the best thing is to gradually systematize the information received and out of it to highlight the most important and necessary.
23) hurry to be among the first, most good heights and achievements, let it all come true and you will find what you want, no more and no less.
24) I see a lot of positive in the dynamics of the development of the crypto market, namely, the capitalization of companies and the entire industry, this indicates the interest of investors.
25) Perhaps, the most bright advertising company, it attracts both participants and participants, smile opportunities and every day, follow me.
26) The brightest all those who are worthy of it, many smiles and happiness to kind and intelligent people, follow the news of the company and what I write, subscribe.
27) Learn to see among the mountains one worthy diamond that will give you the X-rays and lead you to new heights, will be able to hold on to a good level for a long time.
28) With this company, I associate what they work for. Capital is alright to do many, but to work hard for this, not ready to get ready every. follow me.
29) I think everyone wants to see and learn more information about what a company can give, a company that many, investors and participants already trust.
30) The habit of writing short and capacious messages is developed, the volume is specially for Twitter, you can write more into facebook, but there are already work.
31) This company liked me its logo and design, intuitively wanted to talk about it, read the information on the official website and in social networks.
32) Pleases when there is an opportunity to easily and quickly realize the need for changes and news, then I look at social networks. Follow me.
33) The main thing is not to rush into any situation, because you want everything and immediately, but it does not happen, for this you need to get reliable knowledge from different sources.
34) a couple of words in a box of good news, a website is made conveniently, an easy interface, almost everyone will understand, remember the possibilities of an interpreter.
35) there is a good forum about tokens bitcointal communication vsmysle, there to share the experience of successful companies. New peaks and results are being achieved.
36) It would seem that every day you need to write and cover events and events, new, long interesting and most not simple, how to sort out all this diversity.
37) I like most when there is an opportunity to analyze the companies and events that unfold all over the world and next to you. follow me
38) At the forum a lot of smart people write about their experience, here I am typing my own, the work is not from the lungs, the main thing is to have patience and faith in success.
39) As soon as I wake up I start checking social networks and tokens, because, you do not know how the value has changed and what coins have come.
40) With the first rays of the sun to wake up, and act as soon as possible, study the company, now they will become more and more.
41) A good time for joint departure in search of a new treasure, or rather a company, a product which will need a large number of people. follow me.
42) It's interesting to read your old tweets, they are aimed at the same thing, but somewhat from a different point of view, I feel like I'm growing up, follow me.
43) It's so cool to see the changes that the world is preparing for us and how much the most unusual and interesting is ahead, I'm glad to all who go with me shoulder to shoulder.
44) How many people have so many opinions, but the main thing is that the company fulfills its obligations, this is what investors and supporters value.
45) Follow your heart and intuition, they will prompt you which company will be closer to your spirit, you will receive your invaluable experience. follow me.
46) Every day I do a selection of interesting companies, from which I expect results, it is pleasantly pleasing, as it is an opportunity to learn new perspectives.
47) I have lived for so many years, and each time I have to prove my competence in various issues related to companies, read my posts. Subscribe.
48) Supporting the right words, I try to find the very essence: first read the white paper and the road map, then study the team. Follow me.
49) Choosing a guide to action is obvious is your own decisions, worthy of many choices are at your discretion. Follow me.
50) I wish you patience, because in the world of crypto currencies, perhaps this is the most important thing, keep your positions in a long time, this is a unique and promising phenomenon.
51) To move to the goal, step by step and step by step, without jumping on the steps, slowly, thoughtfully with a sense and with a sense of alignment. Read the posts and follow me.
52) Impressive volume of work done by the team, they create unique content for which the whole world is watching, any event allows to approach God.
53) In the search for new companies, one of those that you can look at hashtags, subscribe to my social networks, follow me.
54) Writing in social networks is like writing a new book, it should be useful to the reader and easy to understand. Follow me.
55) I choose what I like most, it allows me to conduct logical relationships and choose the right strategy for action. Follow me on social networks.
56) The most interesting thing is that a lot of people are involved in everything that happens, everyone who realizes the essence of what is happening wants to give the best.
57) It's great to see how the world speeds up, everyone tries to do more and better and better, everyone does the work that he can. Follow me.
58) when it becomes possible to post a new post, it makes me very happy, I can do my best and create something new
59) for some companies you need to write a lot, for others it is not enough, but for all companies you need unique content to form an information field.
60) each company needs special attention, sometimes one superficial glance is not enough, it is worthwhile to understand in more detail what is.
61) most of them are given very dubious projects, but among them there are also very worthy ones, which I should pay attention to. Follow me.
62) this is the company that I want to believe in spite of everything, very good content in social networks, I wish it success, pay attention to it.
63) It's time to read a couple of interesting posts about the opportunity that this company gives, follow me on social networks.
64) When I see such a variety of companies, I immediately start reading Facebook and Twitter, they publish a lot of news related to the crypto world.
65) It's easy to comprehend the world of the crypto industry, when you read a lot of the forum, follow me on official social networks and sign up, have a good day.
66) I like to tell people good news that I can read on social networks, in those groups that are subscribed to. Subscribe and you are now on me.
67) Me fills the forces forward, and this can be done when you see the prospect of growth, it means that any situation. Follow me on social networks
68) I like to see interesting projects and new opportunities, but you can do it in the crypto industry, the most important thing is to properly evaluate the project and choose the best strategy. .
69) Acting every day wisely and with my heart, I choose what I really like, it pleases me, I make my dreams come true. follow me.
70) Seeing the speed of the development of the world of the crypto industry, it seems to me that the speeds increase and the better times for all attentive.
71) Each my action on the Internet, every click, I think should be paid, for this I choose the most effective strategy, follow me.
72) before moving it is worth looking at the sides before choosing a company worth assessing the prospects for future growth and development.
73) I think that you like to read what I'm writing about, put hounds and read about companies worthy of attention, I think there is a great prospect of growth.
74) It's nice to see pictures of great artists, it's also nice to see the inventions of modern computer companies. follow me sign up.
75) Subscribing to groups in social networks allows you to analyze a large amount of information from which you choose the best.
76) really want to see updates is a unique product and anyone who wants can learn it on their own, the brightest day follow me
77) I think a strong team of the project, based on the content that they post daily in their social networks. Subscribe now and read the news.
78) a wonderful day and news from the company, subscribe to official social networks and keep abreast of the latest developments.
79) So for a long time we have been walking together for life ahead, I hope this company will be fine, the coin soars so high and will be very much in demand.
80) when you are full of energy you want to create and create, see how the team works for this project, I like to participate in the subscription company. follow me
81) a test of strength and trust of the company occurs with time, time is the main indicator of effectiveness and direction to the goal sought.
82) it's cool when there is an opportunity to tell many people about unique companies and projects, history is created before our eyes. follow me.
83) get an amazing opportunity to get acquainted with an amazing company. So much interesting information can be deducted in social networks. follow me.
84) Follow the brightest star, the one that leads you through any obstacles, subscribe to official social networks. Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.
85) Look around and see a huge number of companies that can give a full picture of the world and information that will come in handy, follow me.
86) From the letters are built words from blocks of the chain, the technology is becoming more powerful and versatile, watch for updates in the computer field.
87) rest and work is something that allows you to feel everyday life in all its colors. I like to read social networks of large companies and small. follow me
88) The brightest and the best can be chosen by reading official social networks. Follow me on the official social networks. Sign up right now.
89) I quickly write short news about various companies. Manage your finances through the block system, the technology allows you to make quick and without interest transactions.
90) the greatest value in the universe is this time. How much time you are willing to give to a successful company, the main thing in all this is to get income.
91) When a lot and actively work, then you rest on the full and give yourself completely, watch out for new companies to discover the world of the crypto industry.
92) As it is convenient, when all the information is collected and systematized, it is very easy and simple to take the necessary information and bring it to others.
93) I want to wish all who need it-patience, success comes with time, read news from worthy companies, subscribe to social networks. follow me
94) It often happens that not everything reaches the finish line, only our faith in the project and everyone's attention can make a striking effect, attract a lot of investors.
95) Pay attention to this company, subscribe to official channels on social networks, quickly spread information to facebook and Twitter.
96) pay attention to how much information is written about the company on the bitcoin forum, everyone sees that the market is changing daily, follow me
97) Crypto industry and the opportunity to develop is the best option, follow me on social networks and subscribe to official channels, follow me.
98) The summer is coming to an end, the etherium will be updated soon, and while we look at the company's news, let it try to collect the maximum amount from investors.
99) Morning becomes good every day, we choose how it relates, read news from the company, follow me on facebook and twitter. Sign up right now.
100) Our cause is right, we are on the side of good. Only we can choose how to live and how to act, only this can lead us to success. Follow me.

Просьба, если хотите отблагодарить, то присылайте сюда то, что сочтете возможным ETH 0x7b370171964BEB5a97Dd8a24Bf35e46287DaaEf2

Читайте мою ветку https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=68706.0  о сельском хозяйстве и криптовалюте

Если бы мне дали посты в начале пути или в середине, это сильно сэкономило бы мне время.

Лучи добра(+)
thanks
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 12:39:56 PM by rucoinmaster »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Casper

• Activity: 69
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 22, 2020, 02:21:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
Прикольно. В самый раз для бото-фермы  Цена вопроса?  8)
Правда, если комменты получат широкое распространение, они потеряют свою "свежесть" и станут неактуальными типа "This is an amazing project. Great team good work. I recommend to all investors... this strong project team and wish a big profit! I like this project ..." блаблабла

Offline skygolden

• Activity: 139
  • Last Active: March 18, 2021, 09:00:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15

а по ссылке, которую он тут дает где базу продает, не позволяет религия нажать и цену посмотреть?

Offline AllSii

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2040
  • ❰❰❰❰❰❰ WFC ❱❱❱❱❱❱
  • Last Active: August 29, 2021, 01:18:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
А если все начнут эти посты публиковать, могут заблокировать аккаунт за копипаст в социальных сетях?

Offline vikimin

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 367
  • Last Active: December 20, 2018, 01:27:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20

а по ссылке, которую он тут дает где базу продает, не позволяет религия нажать и цену посмотреть?

Что то вы ребята под напали излишне...человек проделал работы мрак и честно все объяесняет да и цена в 50 бочинских тоже честная и как вам не ай ай ай  ::)

Offline neHcuoHep

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2266
  • Referrals: 16
  • Last Active: March 20, 2024, 02:39:53 PM
    • View Profile

Что то вы ребята под напали излишне...человек проделал работы мрак и честно все объяесняет да и цена в 50 бочинских тоже честная и как вам не ай ай ай  ::)

ну в принципе любой школьник может пройти 1000 страниц в твиттере баунтистов и скопировать это все в текстовик а потом чучуть отредактировать) 50 рублей цена такой подборке - зато много продаж можно будет сделать и хватит на пиво с шаурмой точно

за 50 баксов надо продавать 1гиг текста это еще куда ни шло ;) и то я б не купил

Offline simpsons_support

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1406
  • Last Active: September 02, 2022, 07:39:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Я не модератор конечно, но мне кажется что эту тему лучше перенести в дочерний топик "барахолка", там выкладываются объявления о продаже/отдаче чего либо
Но сама тема прикольная, лишь бы действительно бан не схлопотать за массовую пасту, хотя если автор разместил это только на Альте и нигде больше, то большого переспама думаю не будет, форум то у нас ещё маленький)

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline AllSii

• Legendary
  • ❰❰❰❰❰❰ WFC ❱❱❱❱❱❱
    • View Profile

Но сама тема прикольная, лишь бы действительно бан не схлопотать за массовую пасту, хотя если автор разместил это только на Альте и нигде больше, то большого переспама думаю не будет, форум то у нас ещё маленький)
Форум-то у нас действительно пока маленький, но не надо забывать, что каждый из его участников имеет еще аккунт на тапке.

Offline Xodor30

• Activity: 578
  • Last Active: October 25, 2021, 11:21:52 PM
    • View Profile

Как по мне, так легче самому написать эти 5-10 слов и вставить туда хэштеги. Ну каждому свое. Может кто и будет пользоваться.

Offline Dimon 12

• Activity: 706
  • Last Active: July 27, 2022, 11:40:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Новичка не рекомендовал бы этим заниматься ( вряд ли новички 50 проектов ведут) ::)
Проект может и обидеться  за такую работу! Но если переделывать фразы и свое добавить,то можно и применить!! 8)
💎💎💎Iron Fish:
Собрал $27M во главе с a16z
✅Discord: http://discord.gg/EkQkEcm8DH
✅Website: http://ironfish.network
✅Testnet: https://testnet.ironfish.network/about

Offline GREENch85

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1660
  • Last Active: November 10, 2021, 12:17:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
А потом будет сюрприз от твиттера в виде бана, если данные сообщения повторяются у одного человека, бот может быть и пропустит, а вот если выдаст 2 и более совпадений то "привет семье". Все могли наблюдать 1 ноября как это работает.

Offline AllSii

• Legendary
  • ❰❰❰❰❰❰ WFC ❱❱❱❱❱❱
    • View Profile

А потом будет сюрприз от твиттера в виде бана, если данные сообщения повторяются у одного человека, бот может быть и пропустит, а вот если выдаст 2 и более совпадений то "привет семье". Все могли наблюдать 1 ноября как это работает.
Не думаю, что твттер за это банил. Там было что-то грандиозное. Я сам часто использую одни и теже твиты. Пока ничего. Пока...

Offline GREENch85

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1660
  • Last Active: November 10, 2021, 12:17:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
Не думаю, что твттер за это банил. Там было что-то грандиозное. Я сам часто использую одни и теже твиты. Пока ничего. Пока...
Я же писал что у одного человека может пропустит, я свои посты тоже иногда повторно использую.
Читал в одном чате как ботовод жаловался что у него все акки заблочили. Кстати видел такие клон-аккаунты один в в один акки и посты даже одинаковые, только в конце имени 1,2...10 и т.д.

Offline Liver

• Activity: 1109
  • Last Active: March 27, 2023, 08:22:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts

Я думаю Twitter не за это банил, я работаю с теме же постами уже как месяц. Разбил на 2 списка: сначала делаю посты в facebook с одного списка, а twitter с другого, потом наоборот.

Offline Aleksey77

• Activity: 1077
  • Last Active: February 12, 2021, 05:16:01 PM
    • View Profile

Автору "+" однозначно!
Кстати, посты можно незначительно скорректировать (подставив аналогичные по смыслу слова) и вуаля - уникальный текст! ;)

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG