follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Re: Strategy to become HODLER  (Read 870 times)

Offline Ferandil

• Misbehaving
  • Activity: 126
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 25, 2020, 03:22:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Strategy to become HODLER
« on: April 16, 2019, 12:18:28 PM »
I think the most important is to invest only amount of money which you can afford to lose. Thanks to that you won't be a slave of the market and you can risk to hold some coins even if their price is currently falling.
Finding appropriate coins is also important, but in this case decision of which crypto are reliable depends on you. As for me, I'm choosing the ones with good contact with community, like Dash or Futurocoin, because their owners are more dedicated to them. It also gives you feeling of being part of something bigger. For example, FTO team is upgrading their masternode system because of community voices: https://newsroom.futurocoin.com/big-changes/
Such approach makes you feel that your decisions matter

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« on: April 16, 2019, 12:18:28 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline shinratensei

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Last Active: April 22, 2019, 04:28:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Topic Starter First Post Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 09:45:00 AM »
My strategy to become a holders
1 you must choose a potential coin which is still undervalued compared with another coin.
2 that coin must have given a lot of advantages for you dude. I thought that you can try to choose the coin which was having various advantages like offering a high-class privacy features while you can stake your coin in the network.

I can give you an example like veil is a new privacy coin that was using a high-class privacy system while at the same time it gives you a possibility to earn more to get passive income from the network by staking your coin. A potential coin like veil has a lot of advantages.

Offline TheCobone

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Last Active: April 23, 2019, 01:44:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Topic Starter First Post Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 01:41:17 AM »
The best strategy to become a hodler is to do your own research and find what you consider to be a good project. Ditch the fomo and hype trains.

I got into a new altcoin that offers anonymous transactions because my research showed it has a lot good features and is led by the PIVX founder. Usually, projects created by experienced blockchain entrepreneurs have done well. For example, same guy made STEEM, EOS, and BITSHARES. Given that PIVX did really well, I expect its founder can deliver the same kind of results on his new project. VEIL is still under hardcore development phase but the wallet and blockchain are already working.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG