follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Thread Spammers  (Read 10110 times)

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3437
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 07:16:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Thread Spammers
« on: July 09, 2019, 09:44:34 AM »
I'm sure anyone who has spent time reading some comments noticed that some users here are simply spamming some threads. They're commenting on the same topic without putting something new to the discussion (like responding to a previous comment) or just repeating what they've said previously.

Here are some examples:

Topic: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=121558.0

User 1: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;u=35948

Comment 1:
yes, I also know, now this year is also a profitable time for investment in crypto, because now crypto prices are also starting to provide better prices than earlier this year, so now it's also worth using the altcoin for the long term
yes I also believe you, now is also the right time to buy a lot of altcoins to invest in short breeds, for me it's also good for profit, because now the price of bitcoin is also starting to rise
Yes the price of cryptocurrencies especially for bitcoin is starting up trend and it is mean will be followed by alternatives coins especially the top ten cryptocurrencies marketcap, so in my personal analysis today is time to make investment in alternatives coins and i also make investment in the ICOs, IEOs projects especially for long term investment around couples years later but we must do research about the ICOs projects because it is high risk investment.

yes, I also believe that investment in ICO projects also has a high risk, if we don't really choose good ICO, I think I will also lose my investment in the ICO project, because now there are many good and good projects.

Comment 2:
now for me it's also a good and right time to buy ethereum, because basically now the ethereum market is better than in 2018, so now you will also get a better profit, seeing the current price development there is a good level.

Comment 3:
in 2019 the price of altcoin has also increased better, so for me right now it's time to get more profit by buying prices now, because now the altcoin price is still below, so I believe you will also benefit better in the future front

Comment 4:
if my opinion is now also good for buying altcoins at current prices, because the development of altcoin prices this year has also given good results, so for me now it can still generate good profits in the future.

User 2: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;u=29204

Comment 1:
now for me personally it is also a better time to overcome Altcoin, because now the altcoin price has started to rise, so for me you can still get bigger profits in the future

Comment 2:
if I think it's also a good time to get a lot of altcoins this year, because now the price of krypto is also in good growth, so now you can get a lot of altcoins for the long term

User 3: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;u=38264

Comment 1:
yes, I also know, now this year is also a profitable time for investment in crypto, because now crypto prices are also starting to provide better prices than earlier this year, so now it's also worth using the altcoin for the long term

Comment 2:
if my opinion is now also the right time to get Altcoin, because at this time the altcoin market growth and prices have also given good prices, so for me you can also buy and trade altcoin, so you will also find it easier to get a lot altcoin, because now the market price is also in a good position, seeing the price movement of bitcoin gives a higher price than before

User 4: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;u=33035

Comment 1:
For now, I'm a pleasure to invest in some new altcoins or top 100 altcoins such as XZC. This is a very valuable coin to trade so far. And for the long-term investment, you can check Stellerro. This can be one of the most promising projects in the future.

Comment 2:
Altcoins are still in decline cycle, most of them are at cheap prices. With this condition, it is a good time to buy and hold for the next rising cycle. Because of Bitcoin seems to increase again high, it is a perfect time to buy altcoins since they follow Bitcoin price.

User 5: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;u=35824

Comment 1:
for me this year is also the right time for you to be able to invest in krypto, because for me this is also the right time to get more profits, seeing the current price movements krypto has undergone a good price change, so I believe you will also get more benefits

Comment 2:
yes this year I think it's also a good time to get a lot of altcoins or tokens, because now the price of bitcoin and altcoin is still not that expensive, so I believe you will also make better profits at current prices, see Bitcoin prices this year will also experience better prices compared to the previous year

The topic I used as an example only has 4 pages of comments atm. I'm sure there many more in other topics with hundreds of replies. This is not a good practice in any forum. Let's try to contribute something to the discussion and not just spam our signatures to meet post requirement for bounty.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Thread Spammers
« on: July 09, 2019, 09:44:34 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bachichak

• Mythical
  • Activity: 5803
  • forever together
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:14:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 30
Re: Thread Spammers
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 10:06:12 AM »
I'm sure anyone who has spent time reading some comments noticed that some users here are simply spamming some threads. They're commenting on the same topic without putting something new to the discussion (like responding to a previous comment) or just repeating what they've said previously.

Great job Zed30 +! I also read a lot and in several topics and more and more I see such spammers. However, this also indicates that our forum is becoming more popular and growing.
Although, - more work appears to our moderators..

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2019, 10:25:44 AM »
Great job Zed30 +!
Thanks.

I also read a lot and in several topics and more and more I see such spammers. However, this also indicates that our forum is becoming more popular and growing.
I don't know if that's an indication of growth. If we take the example in the OP, those users are already long time members here.

Although, - more work appears to our moderators..
Definitely. Mods can't monitor all these spams but we can also help by reporting.

Offline Alter

• Activity: 1007
  • NFTanks
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: November 21, 2021, 04:09:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2019, 10:27:00 AM »

User 4: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;u=33035

Comment 1:
For now, I'm a pleasure to invest in some new altcoins or top 100 altcoins such as XZC. This is a very valuable coin to trade so far. And for the long-term investment, you can check Stellerro. This can be one of the most promising projects in the future.

Comment 2:
Altcoins are still in decline cycle, most of them are at cheap prices. With this condition, it is a good time to buy and hold for the next rising cycle. Because of Bitcoin seems to increase again high, it is a perfect time to buy altcoins since they follow Bitcoin price.

Sorry if you think it was a spam. But please give me reasons why you conclude it as a spam post?
I don't think it is out of topic [OOT]. OP wrote about "invest in AltsCoins", and I respond it twice with my suggestions. Is that spams?

Anyway, there are a lot of spammers that comment totally out of topic [OOT]. And why you give examples of my posts. I just made a mistake one time. I think there are no people never done mistakes. So, why me?

Moreover, I still here to give a contribution to the forum. I don't decide to quit as many people do. I support the forum with my posts. So, please don't make it too complicated. If you think my comments don't add new things to the topics, how about other comments that totally OOT.

In addition, I still remember that this forum is a friendly forum. I hope it is still the same. I obey the regulation but please for a small mistake, don't make it too complicated. I agree to punish plagiarisms but for a mistake like me, please don't make it as a big problem.
                  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄██▄ █████████
████████ ████████ ███████▄██ █████▄ ███████
██████████████   ████████ ▀▀ ███████▄███████
████████████████████████         ████ █        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                 
A collection of 3333 unique Dogetankers
and New Play to earn (P2E) NFT game
[  PvE Mode  ]   [  PvP Mode  ]   [ Team Battle ]
|   TWITTER   |  TELEGRAM  |   DISCORD   |

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 2079
  • dev@
  • Referrals: 14
  • Last Active: Today at 03:15:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 31
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2019, 10:31:14 AM »
if junior or below - ignore
if above : give negative karma
At your service.

Offline Alter

• NFTanks
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2019, 10:36:14 AM »

So, how about my case, sir? will you make a regulation like another forum does. Just first time make a mistake, directly get negative karma? I think it is not fair. No one sends me suggestion with the mistake, even it is a moderator.
██████████████████████████         █████         █████   █████▄▄█████████▄█████▄▄▄██████▄
█████████████████████ ██████▄     ██████       ████████   ▄█████████ █████████████████████
▐█████████████████████▄ ██████     ███████      █████▀   ███████████ █████████ ████████████
▐███████████████████████           ███████      ▀██████   ███████████ █████████  █████████▀▀
▐██████████████████████▄          ███████     █▄ ███████  █████████████████    ████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄         ███████     ███▄██████  ██████████ ██████████ ▄▄██████▄
 █████████████████████████         ███████     ████▀▀▀████ ███ ███████████████████████████
 ██
███████████████████████         ███████     ████   ████ ███  █████████████████████████▀
 █████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀  ██████▀▀▀
                 NFTanks.app                 

Offline Bigpat

• Padawan
  • Activity: 11878
  • Referrals: 6
  • Last Active: Today at 05:40:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 36
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2019, 10:42:40 AM »

So, how about my case, sir? will you make a regulation like another forum does. Just first time make a mistake, directly get negative karma? I think it is not fair. No one sends me suggestion with the mistake, even it is a moderator.

When making a mistake by the user, first send a warning message PM. In case of repeated violation, i add minus to karma.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2019, 10:42:40 AM »

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2019, 10:43:03 AM »
Anyway, there are a lot of spammers that comment totally out of topic [OOT]. And why you give examples of my posts. I just made a mistake one time. I think there are no people never done mistakes. So, why me?
As you can see, there are four other users presented.

Moreover, I still here to give a contribution to the forum. I don't decide to quit as many people do. I support the forum with my posts. So, please don't make it too complicated. If you think my comments don't add new things to the topics, how about other comments that totally OOT.
I can't read everything here. If you see one, report that particular comment to the mods.

In addition, I still remember that this forum is a friendly forum. I hope it is still the same. I obey the regulation but please for a small mistake, don't make it too complicated. I agree to punish plagiarisms but for a mistake like me, please don't make it as a big problem.
It is still friendly. My post is a friendly reminder to everyone. If you believe it was a mistake to include your comments there, you don't have to worry and just carry on contributing to the forum.

Offline Alter

• NFTanks
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2019, 10:46:59 AM »
When making a mistake by the user, first send a warning message PM. In case of repeated violation, i add minus to karma.

OK. It is fair enough. I agree and will try to never do it again. +1

It is still friendly. My post is a friendly reminder to everyone. If you believe it was a mistake to include your comments there, you don't have to worry and just carry on contributing to the forum.

Thanks. Noted. +1
 ██
                 NFTanks.app                 

Offline admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 2079
  • dev@
  • Referrals: 14
  • Last Active: Today at 03:15:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 31
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2019, 10:51:49 AM »
agree
remind users that they are not supposed to just post shit to increase post count
and that contributions should be of value.
but negative karma should be given never the less
At your service.

Offline Trauma

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 27, 2022, 05:56:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2019, 10:09:23 AM »
Not every link that you see is SPAM. There can really be some useful information related with the topic on the site a person shares.

Online Jokers

• Mythical
  • Activity: 7637
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 06:57:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2019, 10:16:48 AM »
Not every link that you see is SPAM. There can really be some useful information related with the topic on the site a person shares.

Somewhere in the rules it is stated, that you need to share any useful information right here on the forum leaving a link just to name a source. So advertising another site which makes people go there to find what thay need could be a kind of spam. ;)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline endlasuresh

• Activity: 143
  • Last Active: January 04, 2021, 04:07:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2019, 07:20:30 PM »
agree
remind users that they are not supposed to just post shit to increase post count
and that contributions should be of value.
but negative karma should be given never the less
It's good to give negative point, but be sure that doesn't hurt a valued member. Keep everyone in happy mood for making this forums to top 10 in world for crypto.
A small post wouldn't be always shit post, but it could be helpful for someone.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG