follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 44519 times)

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:56:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
Re: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #300 on: January 27, 2024, 10:41:37 PM »
Spurs sometimes lack good management, other times good players, consistency and so on. This team is unlucky and players signing with them know they will not win anything there a part from money. Leaving FA Cup should not be a surprise for them since they know it is coming especially when facing a team like Manchester City.
Maybe you think Tottenham have never won a title so players sign here just to make money. LOL
It's not far from that, Tottenham are usually good at the start of the season and after the league, not nearly the first half, they started to falter due to various problems including injured players and others. It's hard to imagine how Kane survived, but thankfully he's gone now and will tasted the title with Bayern Munich.

Even though this is an FA competition, if the opponent is Manchester City then it will be difficult to win, but as far as I know, when they meet Spurs' good record, the hosts always win.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #300 on: January 27, 2024, 10:41:37 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3537
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:46:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #301 on: January 27, 2024, 11:08:56 PM »
Klopp will be someone they will miss a lot, I do not think that they really realize how big this impact will be. I think its quite clear that we are going to see this situation not change all that much anytime soon. Maybe they are already looking for a manager already, maybe they are making some calls even right now, way before the season ends, to make sure they know everyone's answer before the question. However, no matter who they get, it will not be an easy situation and we will definitely end up with a Liverpool team that will be a bit worse for the future, it may not be all that easy to handle it all.
I'm surprised Klopp announced he won't extend his contract with Liverpool in the middle of the competition. I think he must keep the secret although it is his right to announce it or not. When he announced it, we are afraid that it will ruin the focus of the players. Liverpool is joining the race for the title in few competitions, they must focus on the matches first.

Well, it won't be easy to get the replacement of Klopp. He is an experienced and reputable coach, there is no many coach at the same level with him in the market. If Liverpool expects to sign Xabi Alonso, it seems hard because Xabi still has a contract with Leverkusen. Besides competing with Real Madrid, they also must wait for until 2026.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #302 on: January 27, 2024, 11:50:19 PM »
In the end, Man City was still the winner. But it should be, not only 1 goal can be scored by Man City here. Man City is superior on all fronts. they even carried out continuous attacks, without stopping. They also had more than 15 shots and also had many attempts on target. but it's a shame, they miss a lot of it. So only 1 goal could be scored and that was also quite risky because it was already at the end of time. But, the fact that Man City is the winner, it is enough, 0 - 1.
The shot stats were also vastly different meaning that Manchester City's attack kept Tottenham at bay throughout but in the end the goal was scored by Ake in the 88th minute from a corner kick by Kevin De Bruyne.

At least it was a good win in the last minute.
The bottom line is how a club wins a match. Because sometimes that's all that will be considered. When a club wins, it will get a big prize in the form of points and of course an assessment of the player. In this case, Man City's victory was actually predicted and in the end they were actually able to make it happen.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Fulham vs Newcastle is over and the match is quite exciting. Newcastle won over Fulham 0 - 2, through a fairly tight process. After all, Fulham and Newcastle are not small teams that are easy to beat. So their competition was quite tight even though in the end it was still Newcastle who were the winners.

Offline koang

• Activity: 580
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:47:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #303 on: January 28, 2024, 08:54:38 AM »
I'm surprised Klopp announced he won't extend his contract with Liverpool in the middle of the competition. I think he must keep the secret although it is his right to announce it or not. When he announced it, we are afraid that it will ruin the focus of the players. Liverpool is joining the race for the title in few competitions, they must focus on the matches first.

There will be a reason, so let him do what is best for him.
And win every possible cup to give the best farewell to Klopp.

Jurgen has done a brilliant job with Trent and many others. I believe that Trent will respond amazingly. He was a boy when Jurgen joined, but he is a full-grown man now and an incredible footballer.
Trent is a special player, and Klopp has a special way to allow him to flourish in the team.
I’m not sure if the new manager will share the same vision.
And I hope these players will not leave at the end of the season.

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1076
  • Last Active: Today at 03:13:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #304 on: January 28, 2024, 04:43:01 PM »
Klopp will be someone they will miss a lot, I do not think that they really realize how big this impact will be. I think its quite clear that we are going to see this situation not change all that much anytime soon. Maybe they are already looking for a manager already, maybe they are making some calls even right now, way before the season ends, to make sure they know everyone's answer before the question. However, no matter who they get, it will not be an easy situation and we will definitely end up with a Liverpool team that will be a bit worse for the future, it may not be all that easy to handle it all.

Well, it won't be easy to get the replacement of Klopp. He is an experienced and reputable coach, there is no many coach at the same level with him in the market. If Liverpool expects to sign Xabi Alonso, it seems hard because Xabi still has a contract with Leverkusen. Besides competing with Real Madrid, they also must wait for until 2026.
Actually have pressure for new manager replacing Jurgen Klopp position as Liverpool manager because he won Champion League, Premier League and FA Cup trophies. Seems difficult for new manager will have the same achieving like Jurgen Klopp in the short term. Have linked rumor with Xabi Alonso will replace Jurgen Klopp manager but he need time adapt well with Premier league most competitive league than Bundesliga.
I am so shock with Jurgen Klopp announcement will leave Liverpool in the end season, actually management and fans have been happy with him after winning many trophies last several season.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 751
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:31:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #305 on: January 28, 2024, 07:27:24 PM »
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp have announce will leaves his position at the end this season, its very bad news for Liverpool because under Jurgen Klopp era success win Champion League, Premier League and FA Cup. Its decision make by Jurgen Klopp and he was confirmed will not be manager for other Premier League teams next season, shocked us with Jurgen Klopp decision after several years become Liverpool manager he will leave the team with impressive performance in this season.
Likely will be most excited for Jurgen Klopp if can bring Liverpool become the winner of Premier League for this season and he can  close the last career as Liverpool manager with trophy.
This is my first time hearing that Klopp wants to quit being Liverpool's coach on the basis that he doesn't have the energy to carry on after spending eight and half successful years with the Liverpool team and also planning to extend his contract to 2026.

Klopp leaving Liverpool at this time will put Liverpool's ambition to lift the premier league title for this season in jeopardy because it will be hard to find a good coach that will make Liverpool keep on with their winning ways.

Anyway, I wish Klopp the best of luck in his future endeavors as a coach. Let the Liverpool management and fans not feel bad about it, for Klopp to leave them at this time the team needs to win another Premier League title.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:14:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #306 on: January 28, 2024, 11:09:19 PM »
This is my first time hearing that Klopp wants to quit being Liverpool's coach on the basis that he doesn't have the energy to carry on after spending eight and half successful years with the Liverpool team and also planning to extend his contract to 2026.

Klopp leaving Liverpool at this time will put Liverpool's ambition to lift the premier league title for this season in jeopardy because it will be hard to find a good coach that will make Liverpool keep on with their winning ways.

Anyway, I wish Klopp the best of luck in his future endeavors as a coach. Let the Liverpool management and fans not feel bad about it, for Klopp to leave them at this time the team needs to win another Premier League title.

He was appointed as Liverpool's manager in 2015, so it's natural that after some time, especially after achieving pretty much everything with the club, he's looking for other challenges.
The similar scenario happened in his previous club, Borussia Dortmund. He served as the manager there for about 7 years, during which he turned the club to be highly successful and then moved on to a new club, Liverpool.
There aren't very many successful managers who'd be willing to dedicate their entire career to just one club, unless they have some very strong ties to it.

The impact on the players and the chances of Liverpool reaching for the title doesn't have to be negative. If the players respect Klopp, maybe this will give them an extra motivation to make the title "goodbye gift" for him.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #306 on: January 28, 2024, 11:09:19 PM »

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:56:08 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #307 on: January 28, 2024, 11:18:23 PM »

Klopp will not leave now, but will finish until the end of the 2023/24 season, so it is possible that the Premier League and Europa League titles can still be achieved by Liverpool with Klopp as his last season.

So after this season is finished the Liverpool coaching chair will be empty, however several names of candidates have appeared in various media including Xabi Alonso who is said to be suitable to coach Liverpool next season but we never know who the management will choose but I think they will Focus first on the degree so you can get it.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3537
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:46:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #308 on: January 29, 2024, 11:26:45 PM »
Klopp will not leave now, but will finish until the end of the 2023/24 season, so it is possible that the Premier League and Europa League titles can still be achieved by Liverpool with Klopp as his last season.
It is true, Klopp will leave Liverpool after the season is over. He wants to help Liverpool to win the titles in this season. It will be a very nice farewell if Klopp ends the season with trophies. I think Klopp will have the chance to win EPL and Europa league titles.

So after this season is finished the Liverpool coaching chair will be empty, however several names of candidates have appeared in various media including Xabi Alonso who is said to be suitable to coach Liverpool next season but we never know who the management will choose but I think they will Focus first on the degree so you can get it.
There will be a new coach soon. Xabi is a prefect coach for Liverpool but I am not sure if he will be ready for Liverpool for the next season. Xabi Alonso may stay in Leverkusen because he wants to prove more about his quality with Leverkusen. Or he may move to Real Madrid, we have a rumor about the interest of Real Madrid to hire him.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #309 on: January 30, 2024, 11:02:39 PM »
It is true, Klopp will leave Liverpool after the season is over. He wants to help Liverpool to win the titles in this season. It will be a very nice farewell if Klopp ends the season with trophies. I think Klopp will have the chance to win EPL and Europa league titles.
It's a sad decision, Klopp is a legend at Liverpool. but it's true that he may have decided that it would be best for him to take a break, he also needs rest. I read the news that he wanted to rest. I'm sure he's enjoying his time at Liverpool, but sometimes fatigue can't be avoided. And he also said that if he ever trains again it won't be in the EPL. So he still really loves this club. And I also hope that he and Liverpool can end this season with EPL and Europe League wins. But once again, this will be another challenge because after all, Man City is still Liverpool's tough competitor in the EPL. So, they have to try harder and more consistently in order to stay in first position in the future.

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 968
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:09:14 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #310 on: January 30, 2024, 11:19:14 PM »
It's a sad decision, Klopp is a legend at Liverpool. but it's true that he may have decided that it would be best for him to take a break, he also needs rest. I read the news that he wanted to rest. I'm sure he's enjoying his time at Liverpool, but sometimes fatigue can't be avoided. And he also said that if he ever trains again it won't be in the EPL. So he still really loves this club. And I also hope that he and Liverpool can end this season with EPL and Europe League wins. But once again, this will be another challenge because after all, Man City is still Liverpool's tough competitor in the EPL. So, they have to try harder and more consistently in order to stay in first position in the future.
I saw some video footage where parting with Klopp was always sad, when he parted with Mainz moving to Dortmund it was sad and after that parting with Dortmund was sad when Klopp was going to Liverpool and now it's repeating itself where Klopp at the end always makes us shed tears.

He is a charismatic coach and has never been fired by the owner because he is able to build teams and players to be talented and can even become star players and that is done by Klopp.

It is true that it will be beautiful this farewell when Liverpool get the Premier League trophy.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 751
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:31:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #311 on: January 30, 2024, 11:56:01 PM »

That's good to note that he is not leaving now, until the end of the season. At least it has reduced the tension of what follows next to the Liverpool club. I believe that if Klopp should stay until to end of the season, he might love to create a remarkable history in addition to being among the coach legends of Liverpool.

I am looking forward to Xabi Alonso being the new coach of Liverpool because he has been talked about to be the coach that has the chance of becoming the new Liverpool coach by the start of next season.

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 457
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:42:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #312 on: January 31, 2024, 02:11:52 PM »
After an exciting round of fixtures yesterday with shocking results, the English Premier League resumes today with another exciting round.

Jan 30th Fixtures

Manchester City VS Burnley - 19:30

Tottenham Hotspur VS Brentford - 19:30

Liverpool VS Chelsea - 20:15

Review
The Cityzens are definitely going to come out victorious, but as an opposition, I would be thankful to Burnley if they secure a draw. The other two games happen to be crackers for the night. As a rival of Liverpool FC, I'll be supporting Chelsea FC tonight.

Note that time might varies with different time zones.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3439
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:44:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #313 on: January 31, 2024, 02:58:18 PM »
~
As a rival of Liverpool FC, I'll be supporting Chelsea FC tonight.
Are you going to bet on Chelsea? Now would be a good time because they are the heavy underdog (ML odds @5.0). It's worth the risk since you're going to support them anyway.

Betting on Tottenham to win @1.64 isn't a bad deal too.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:18:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #314 on: January 31, 2024, 04:04:14 PM »
~
As a rival of Liverpool FC, I'll be supporting Chelsea FC tonight.
Are you going to bet on Chelsea? Now would be a good time because they are the heavy underdog (ML odds @5.0). It's worth the risk since you're going to support them anyway.

Betting on Tottenham to win @1.64 isn't a bad deal too.
I doubt Chelsea can win in this match, Liverpool are in their best period this season, they are very difficult to beat. on the other hand Chelsea are still playing with poor stability, although they can record good results in the last 5 matches, but my consideration lies in the inconsistency they show.

But if you want to bet on Chelsea I agree the results are balanced with the risks that will be accepted. Maybe you can hope for Liverpool's bad luck in this match and they will be very lucky.

A good record in the last 5 matches is their capital in this match.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG