follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 47365 times)

Offline Salahmu

• Activity: 364
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 10:29:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Karma Signature
Re: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #330 on: February 01, 2024, 11:43:00 PM »
Manchester United and Wolves match today was actually very unpredictable because nobody would have imagine that the match will end this way because at the end Manchester United almost lost the chance of wining Wolves because there performance was very good during the early time of the match and they were able to give Wolves 3-1 and afterwords they became too relaxed and wolves had to utilize the opportunity to equalize the goal but Manchester United manages to score another one making it 4-3.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #330 on: February 01, 2024, 11:43:00 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #331 on: February 01, 2024, 11:45:46 PM »
What was the outcome of your Chelsea support? Very disappointing and annoying towards the Chelsea teams, right? That's what it's like to back a struggling team as they pretend to be formidable against their rivals.

It amuses me when someone publicly declares their support for Chelsea, a side that struggles to defeat both big and small teams. Because you have no way of knowing if they will win or lose their next match, betting on them to win a match is equivalent to taking a big risk.
When placing a bet in gambling, it doesn't seem like it always has to be on our favorite team. This is one example. Maybe there are many Chelsea fans who hope and place bets on Chelsea. However, there are also many who think realistically, that it will be difficult for Chelsea to win against Liverpool with their current style in the EPL.

The fact is true, Chelsea lost badly to Liverpool with a score of 4 - 1. Even though Chelsea had the opportunity to score, Liverpool's defenders became very strong in suppressing the opponent's movements, so that again and again, Chelsea players were unable to go further towards the opponent's defense effectively. And what's more, Liverpool controlled the match, they controlled the ball more and launched more attacks. A total of 28 shots and 13 shots on target. This ultimately makes the Chelsea players very stressed. And the result was as expected, Liverpool did it.

Online examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1918
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 12:25:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Linux User Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #332 on: February 02, 2024, 12:10:07 AM »
Wolve vs Manchester United game was an harvest of goals. I think it's been long I saw Manchester United play so well. They were so comfortable with the ball and got two goals in the first half from Rashford and Hojlund.

Because the Wolves were terrible. There was no real pressure or aggression, so it looked like the MU players were playing lightly and precisely. It was seen in the last 20 minutes that they fell apart very easily. Instead of finishing this easily with 4:0, they feared until the last second.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 467
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 09:20:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #333 on: February 02, 2024, 03:28:47 AM »

Feb 1st Fixtures
West ham United VS Bournemouth - 19:30

Wolves VS Manchester United - 20:15
The result until minute 82 is 1 - 1, Bournemouth was leading at first but West Ham got a reward of penalty kick on minute of 61.

Wolves VS Manchester United - 20:15
Man United is leading and their performances is very dominating this match.
Now it is 2 - 0 for Man United leading. I think Man United will really win this match.
This is what happens when you play a team that doesn't want to relegate but still doesn't aim for the top 10. They simply enjoy making things difficult for big teams in the league. It was evident in West Ham's game and nearly occurred in United's match.

~
As a rival of Liverpool FC, I'll be supporting Chelsea FC tonight.
Are you going to bet on Chelsea? Now would be a good time because they are the heavy underdog (ML odds @5.0). It's worth the risk since you're going to support them anyway.

Betting on Tottenham to win @1.64 isn't a bad deal too.
What was the outcome of your Chelsea support? Very disappointing and annoying towards the Chelsea teams, right? That's what it's like to back a struggling team as they pretend to be formidable against their rivals.

It amuses me when someone publicly declares their support for Chelsea, a side that struggles to defeat both big and small teams. Because you have no way of knowing if they will win or lose their next match, betting on them to win a match is equivalent to taking a big risk.
First, I am a fan or the red side of London.
Second, I had to support Chelsea base on different criteria on ground
  • Defeating Liverpool will also means something to my own club
  • even with Chelsea's poor performance this season, they've been able to handle top teams
I think we should all slow down with the current administration. This is a fresh and young squad, so it doesn't make any sense when we expect too much from them. Chelsea's project is actually a process that the fans must Trust, but I have come to realize that majority of Chelsea fans lacks the patience to hold on to a single manager. Tuchel, Potter, Lampard and now Pochettino. Spending about £1B in just two seasons. I think patience should be the only option.
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline koang

• Activity: 622
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 09:41:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #334 on: February 02, 2024, 09:41:07 AM »
Wolve vs Manchester United game was an harvest of goals. I think it's been long I saw Manchester United play so well. They were so comfortable with the ball and got two goals in the first half from Rashford and Hojlund. They also had two goals ruled out for offside. The second half, Wolve scored through a penalty, and when McTominay scored for United in the 75 min, I thought that's was the end the game. I must applaud the performance of wolves for coming back to cancel the two goals lead, United were just lucky to score in the last minute of extra time to make it 4 - 3.

Those last-minute goals thrillers are always special. Sorry Wolves... we need this goal :)

A class goal is from a talented player and says a lot about the rest of the team when a teenager gets United out of trouble.
Kobbie Mainoo is a proper footballer. I Love the focus and courage he plays with on the ball.
But not for Onana. The fact that United's shot-stopper is a joke.
Consider returning De Gea because Onana is letting down, or give Altay Balyindir more chances.

Offline Sokani

• Activity: 465
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 07:19:44 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #335 on: February 02, 2024, 10:03:23 AM »
Because the Wolves were terrible. There was no real pressure or aggression, so it looked like the MU players were playing lightly and precisely. It was seen in the last 20 minutes that they fell apart very easily. Instead of finishing this easily with 4:0, they feared until the last second.

That's right, Manchester United would have made it 4 nil if they had not squandered some good chances in the first half. Some of the changes in the second half influenced the game in a good and bad way. McTominay came in for Casemiro and scored a goal to make it 3 - 1, while Antony came in for Rashford, lost the ball when he was trying to make one of those his stupid dribbles, Wolves counter attacked with it and scored to restore parity.

Wolves put up a good fight in the second half, they almost share the spoils if not for Mainoo's last minute strike that sealed it for United. I just can't stop loving the goal, dude's composure and finishing was classic.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 11:10:08 AM by Sokani »

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 851
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 06:18:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #336 on: February 02, 2024, 10:38:07 AM »
Wolve vs Manchester United game was an harvest of goals. I think it's been long I saw Manchester United play so well. They were so comfortable with the ball and got two goals in the first half from Rashford and Hojlund.

I agree with you that Manchester United misused their chance in the early minutes of the second half which led to their struggle to win the match at the extra time of stoppage time. Manchester United don't always take their matches that serious whenever they are the ones leading the game. The penalty given to Wolves motivated them, and they almost draw the game.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #336 on: February 02, 2024, 10:38:07 AM »

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3500
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 01:37:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #337 on: February 02, 2024, 11:59:33 AM »
As expected, talk of the town (forum) is the match between MU and Wolves. Although I was one of the people who thought MU would win after the early goal, I didn't expect them to cruise to a victory. The current squad have shown time and time again that they do not have the discipline to finish the game. In the Ferguson era, it's usually a done deal after being 2-0 up in the first half.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1763
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 03:18:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #338 on: February 02, 2024, 12:49:06 PM »
As expected, talk of the town (forum) is the match between MU and Wolves. Although I was one of the people who thought MU would win after the early goal, I didn't expect them to cruise to a victory. The current squad have shown time and time again that they do not have the discipline to finish the game. In the Ferguson era, it's usually a done deal after being 2-0 up in the first half.
Even though they won, we can see how Wolves could make it very difficult for Manchester United to win. Indeed, Manchester United took the lead first, but they also faced very tight resistance in the second half.

Wolves also had hopes of achieving a draw, but Manchester United could also give them a surprise in extra time.

Overall their game looks even, but Manchester United was lucky enough in this match so they were able to take home 3 points from this match.

Offline snipie

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Last Active: March 28, 2024, 04:18:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Search 1000 Posts
« Reply #339 on: February 02, 2024, 04:17:10 PM »
Even though they won, we can see how Wolves could make it very difficult for Manchester United to win. Indeed, Manchester United took the lead first, but they also faced very tight resistance in the second half.

Wolves also had hopes of achieving a draw, but Manchester United could also give them a surprise in extra time.

Overall their game looks even, but Manchester United was lucky enough in this match so they were able to take home 3 points from this match.

I left the game after seeing Manchester United leading with 2 goals to 0 in the first half and a part of the second half. I was pretty sure they would win which has happened but I preferred to see them dropping points after seeing Wolverhampton scored 3 goals and tied to them. Manchester United doesn't deserve these 3 points in my opinion..

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #340 on: February 02, 2024, 05:18:15 PM »
Manchester United and Wolves match today was actually very unpredictable because nobody would have imagine that the match will end this way because at the end Manchester United almost lost the chance of wining Wolves because there performance was very good during the early time of the match and they were able to give Wolves 3-1 and afterwords they became too relaxed and wolves had to utilize the opportunity to equalize the goal but Manchester United manages to score another one making it 4-3.
Manchester United managed to win this match really hard and their unexpected performance is currently disappointing everyone. The current season Manchester United is not performing well at all they are playing very badly in every match due to which they are not in a good position in the points table. Although they performed well at the start of the game against Wolves, it was a different game after half time. Wolves played brilliantly to draw the game in the 90+5 minute but Manchester United's Kabbie Mainoo scored in the 90+7 minute to win the game. Going into the last minute of the match, Manchester United won 3-4, it was indeed interesting for them but the whole game was amazing.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 888
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 03:36:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #341 on: February 02, 2024, 06:42:47 PM »
I left the game after seeing Manchester United leading with 2 goals to 0 in the first half and a part of the second half. I was pretty sure they would win which has happened but I preferred to see them dropping points after seeing Wolverhampton scored 3 goals and tied to them. Manchester United doesn't deserve these 3 points in my opinion..
I left the match when Manchester United leading 3-1 and I think have been over for Erik ten Hag made United get three points, but very shock when looking score update because Wolves almost made Manchester United losses three points in additional time Wolves make the match draw before last minutes Manchester United scoring the fourth goals.
Next match, Manchester United can't loss focus and conceded three goals is very bad for them has difficult for winning every match with clean sheet. Andre Onana have conceded 50 goals in this season all competition and bad achieving with has many matches left in Premier League.

Online vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 11:48:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #342 on: February 02, 2024, 09:17:51 PM »
The result until minute 82 is 1 - 1, Bournemouth was leading at first but West Ham got a reward of penalty kick on minute of 61.
This is what happens when you play a team that doesn't want to relegate but still doesn't aim for the top 10. They simply enjoy making things difficult for big teams in the league. It was evident in West Ham's game and nearly occurred in United's match.
Yes, that's why no club can be underestimated when it comes to playing football. Everyone must focus and take the match as seriously as possible so that the results can be truly optimal. Regarding West Ham vs Bournemouth, in the end the result was a draw and that was quite unfortunate for West Ham. They have consecutively achieved draws in the last 3 matches. And if this continues, this could have an influence on the potential for their position to rise and fall.

I left the match when Manchester United leading 3-1 and I think have been over for Erik ten Hag made United get three points, but very shock when looking score update because Wolves almost made Manchester United losses three points in additional time Wolves make the match draw before last minutes Manchester United scoring the fourth goals.
This match was quite interesting. At first I thought that Man United could really win quite easily. But it turns out it's not that easy. Especially in the last minutes, Wolves' progress was very significant and made Man United quite surprised. Even I myself was very surprised by the results. Almost ended in a draw. Mainno really became Man United's savior this time with the final goal that gave him the win in the last minute.

Online pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1588
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #343 on: February 02, 2024, 09:59:54 PM »
It's a great thing that Man City is not very far behind Liverpool. They need to make up 5 points but have one less game played, assuming they'll win it, that brings it down to only 2 points.
They will be playing against each other in 5 weeks from now, on 9th March. If both teams remain consistent until then, the game should be an absolute thriller and could be a deciding factor in who will win the league.
Liverpool should be a slight favourite as they'll have a home-ground advantage, currently slightly better defence and their previous game in Manchester was a 1-1 draw. Then again, in April City gave Liverpool a solid beating winning 4-1, so everything is possible.

Offline Tribalchief

• Activity: 467
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 09:20:24 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #344 on: February 03, 2024, 10:11:57 AM »
It's match week 23, and we are here again with some exciting fixtures for today.

Feb 3rd Fixtures

Everton VS Tottenham Hotspur - 12:30

Brighton VS Crystal palace - 15:00

Burnley VS Fulham - 15:00

Newscastle VS Luton - 15:00

Sheffield VS Aston Villa - 17:30

Review
  • Since the English Premier League has become very tough and uncertain to make accurate predictions, I would prefer to make predictions base on the last performance of each teams.
  • Everton's match against Tottenham is definitely going to be an interesting match knowing how well Everton competes against big teams. But I feel Tottenham might be stealing all 3points considering the current fitness of the team.
  • With the shocking loss to Luton in just less than a week, de zerbi's side would be looking forward to achieving something from this, but that doesn't mean crystal palace should be underated either, so this might likely end in a draw.
  • Burnley seems to be a side struggling to attempt any form of impact in the league, which makes Fulham the rightful candidate.
  • Newcastle will be in action against Luton without Isak. We can't neglect the fact that Luton happens to be a side that knows how to bite bigger teams. Maybe Newcastle might just be winning this base on home advantage.
  • After lossing to Newcastle earlier this week, Aston villa might just bounce back with this game and get all important 3points.

do well to drop your predictions.

Note: that the predictions might go other ways, and time might varies with different time zones.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2024, 10:16:37 AM by Tribalchief »
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████