follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Where do you see the future of NFT?  (Read 665 times)

Offline Ferki

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3502
  • Observer only
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: March 01, 2024, 03:32:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Where do you see the future of NFT?
« on: March 20, 2021, 11:20:10 AM »
Since the CryptoPunks were published in 2017, there have been rumours about this new type of crypto, NFT.
The CryptoPunks, for me only the pixel art pictures, something that can be compared with the first cave paintings, have increased enormously in value, especially nowadays.
For example, the CryptoPunk # 7804 sold for $7.5 million on March 11th.  For a 24x24 pixel art image!!
And is by far not the most expensive NFT. A digital collage by the artist Beeple sold for $69.3 million at Christie’s, everyone read it.
Would you ever buy a punk or bunk like that and how much would you want to spend?

Personally, I don't think much of it, but I recognize the potential and possible value of what's in it.
An unknown bidder paid more than 450 million dollars at Christie's auction house in November 2017 for "Salvator Mundi", Leonardo da Vinci's only privately owned work.
Not because it is from Leonardo, not because it is old, it has become so expensive because it is so unique.The only work by Leonardo da Vinci in private ownership, with the emphasis on private ownership.
And that's exactly what all NFTs are supposed to be, individual pieces, unique pieces in private ownership.
That makes them so expensive even if they are so ugly ;D

But all that was only a segment of NFTs, so-called collectibles, like hashmusks, various sport collectibles, etc.
But when we talk about music and NFT in connection, then that becomes interesting for me, i see even greater potential there.
The other day a German artist composed pieces of music that last 20 seconds and are supposed to express different feelings. He made a hundred of them, offered for 50 € in the blockchain auction on Rarible. Not that expensive for unique pieces of music, but for every further sale he gets 10% of the sales price.
I can imagine that one day Dua Lipa will sell a single song on blockchain and the owner is the only one who can hear it. I don't want to think about the further sales value, but Dua Lipa could earn a lot from it. We don't have as wide a piracy as we had 10-15 years ago when there was no Deezer, Spotify and co.
But these services will also have to pay more to artists.
But let me tell you something, as long as they all pay in crypto, crypto enthusiasts and investors will be fine too
I might write something about other segments later, the first thing that comes to mind is gaming.
What about you?
What do you think the future will bring for the NFT market? Which segments will be the most profitable? Do you participate or are you going to create something too?

There's one more thing that I have to get rid of. We were all affected by the crash of 2018 and are back anyway. Bitcoin was new territory for many and now it is world famous. But still few are invested. The first can now collect the fruits from it. Or even more later. NFT trend is no different than Bitcoin back then, we are in, let's say 2017 year of Bitcoin, there is still something to be achieved before the eventual crash occurs, but the fruits will be borne later. And they'll be juicy and tasty. Not every punk will be a hit, not every musk, altcoins behaved the same way, but in the end the investors and holders benefited.
Oh, you have 19millions of bitcoin in the world, punks and consorts are unique.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 12:26:10 PM by Ferki »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Where do you see the future of NFT?
« on: March 20, 2021, 11:20:10 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG