follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Binance Coin Price Rallies to $430 High, Set for More Upside Momentum  (Read 1548 times)

Offline Rockalo

• Activity: 271
  • BITGAME - Blockchain Betting Platform
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 13, 2021, 01:27:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
Binance Coin's (BNB) price rallied to $430 high but pulled back. The rally to the recent high was because of a stiff resistance at the high of $380.

Binance Coin (BNB) Price Long-Term Prediction: Bullish
The recent uptrend was created after a rebound above the $320 support. However, the upward move was interrupted at the $380 resistance which has been overcome. On the upside, if the current bullish momentum is sustained, BNB may reclaim the $500 support. Above this level, the market is expected to resume the upside momentum. On the other hand, the current uptrend may face stiff resistance at the high of $500. This can cause the altcoin to fall to the previous low. More info- please click here

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline msz900

• Activity: 1063
  • Crypto SMM & Web Service Provider
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 09:51:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Binance Coin's (BNB) price rallied to $430 high but pulled back. The rally to the recent high was because of a stiff resistance at the high of $380.

Binance Coin (BNB) Price Long-Term Prediction: Bullish
The recent uptrend was created after a rebound above the $320 support. However, the upward move was interrupted at the $380 resistance which has been overcome. On the upside, if the current bullish momentum is sustained, BNB may reclaim the $500 support. Above this level, the market is expected to resume the upside momentum. On the other hand, the current uptrend may face stiff resistance at the high of $500. This can cause the altcoin to fall to the previous low. More info- please click here

As the BNB coins are pumping up and I am watching over it when I first saw its price was around $40 but I don't know that it's from the Binance Exchange and I did not buy it, "That was my big mistake". Now it's out of my affordability range and the prediction for that BNB coin is that it will reach $1k.
WordPress and SEO Services are Available.

Bitcoin Exchange Hub
Pro APK - Mod

Offline Paha87

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2342
  • https://t.me/testnet_guide
  • Referrals: 15
  • Last Active: January 20, 2024, 03:06:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
In my memory, the price of the coin was $ 20. How naive and short sighted we all are dear crypto enthusiasts)) This market is filled with the risk of losing everything or making a big profit. You can only make a profit when you have something to lose in a bad scenario. My prediction is over $ 1,000 per coin!!

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG