follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What will become of Solana blockchain when meme coins are finally gone?  (Read 237 times)

Online Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2075
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 04:47:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
Hi ladies and gentlemen, greeting to everyone.

I am coming with a concern, we all know how big Solana blockchain have grown to become since the beginning of this year, and how popular it has become as well, which I believe we all can agree and give courtesy to meme coins as the sole foundation to how popular the Sol network have become.

Being a good user of dextools and Dexscreeener myself, I can tell you all that a meme coins is been launched in Sol network almost every second of a ticking clock, and no doubt, this has propelled Sol tokens to its new height, since alot if meme coin lovers are buying Sol, which is used as transaction fees on the Sol network.

But then, I fear for Sol coin, and the Solana blockchain in general, for I believe that at some point in the future, meme coins will fade away, not completely, but they will possibly seize to become as popular as they are right now, and by then, not many new memecoin will be birthed on the Sol network, what then becomes of Solana? Since based on my personally research, there are just a few utility projects have built on Solana, the rest are all meme coins.

Do you think that in the coming 10 years from now, Sol token will still be as, or more valuable as it is today, and the Solana block chain still be relevant and useful to and for the crypto community?

Let's discuss about this if you don't mind.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15890
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Do you think that in the coming 10 years from now, Sol token will still be as, or more valuable as it is today, and the Solana block chain still be relevant and useful to and for the crypto community?
I have never invested in any memecoins in the Solana ecosystem, I do not believe in their sustainability. They are just effective marketing tools to attract users and capital into the Solana ecosystem. In the bullrun 2021, Solana's success did not come from memecoins, but from DeFi + NFT + GameFi + MoveFi - important and sustainable trends in the crypto market.

I believe that in this bullrun and in the future, the Solana blockchain will continue to be chosen by the most potential projects, serving the needs of users in the crypto and real-world space thanks to its high speed, low cost and investment attractiveness. Solana is one of the blockchains with the potential to continue to exist in this market to compete with Ethereum, I also believe that the SOL token will continue to be in the top 10 by marketcap in this cycle and the next.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1468
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:44:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
I saved sol before meme coins became a mainstay of SOL, I didn't think that SOL would be like it is now, but if the meme coins in SOL don't exist anymore, I think SOL will return to its initial setting of being an independent coin, but I'm not sure if meme coins will disappear from crypto because as we know meme coins never die and evolve into new memes every time

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1619
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 05:56:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
~

Let's discuss about this if you don't mind.
Yes it is, and the project isn't revolving around meme coins at all. It's just that, WIF token that's made on SOL blockchain became popular for some unknown reasons hence, it created a chain reaction and we've seen many new meme coin projects that are being created under Solana.

I'm not a holder of Solana, but I believe that it has established itself as one of the top coins right now. I don't want to predict to a project after 10 years because that's way too long. What I would say is that, like many other L2's out there, Solana will be used as well by developers as their blockchain where they can deploy their projects. That is if outages will not happen anymore because it still happens, but nevertheless, I'm pretty bullish about the project.

With this, I believe that more new projects will be made under Solana. Maybe we might see new AI, RWA, NFT gaming or other categories that will be made under Solana in the future.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3473
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 12:24:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Despite the occasional outage, Solana already made a name for itself as a blockchain and it would have been just fine without the meme tokens. Whatever the next trend in crypto will be, the developers will probably still choose Solana because of scalability and lower transaction fees. This cycle will likely continue until a better one comes.

Offline MRY

• Activity: 271
  • Last Active: Today at 03:44:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Search Signature Avatar
Despite the occasional outage, Solana already made a name for itself as a blockchain and it would have been just fine without the meme tokens. Whatever the next trend in crypto will be, the developers will probably still choose Solana because of scalability and lower transaction fees. This cycle will likely continue until a better one comes.
o far the status of the Solana network has been repaired and it seems that outages have never occurred again, this is good progress from Solana because it can repair errors that have occurred on their network. At least this provides proof that Solana is still trying to be the best.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3473
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 12:24:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
o far the status of the Solana network has been repaired and it seems that outages have never occurred again, this is good progress from Solana because it can repair errors that have occurred on their network. At least this provides proof that Solana is still trying to be the best.
If I were you, I wouldn't bet on Solana never experiencing outage again. I also wouldn't say that's trying their best because the reason of such outages lies in the way the blockchain was designed and they are aware of the inherent limitations. Let's see if they can do something about decentralization that could potentially improve security and reliability.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Online akeemqaz

• Activity: 52
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 04:19:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts
The world is becoming a meme already and I don't think memecoin can actually fadeaway. Moreover, The best thing thing is to get more sol with these memecoins most time. That's why I sometimes utilise Bitget smart portfolio to take profit from them to buy sol. Just like profits being rotated into more established projects.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG