follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit

Author Topic: Startup Interview With Mitja Goroshevsky - Co-Founder and CTO of TON Labs  (Read 954 times)

Offline Alex077

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1603
  • Free TON - Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 17, 2022, 09:06:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary

Free: the decentralized web focused on scalable blockchain infrastructure for global adoption.

I’m Mitja Goroshevsky, the Co-Founder and CTO of TON Labs, where I focus on developing core technical infrastructure for Free TON, a community-driven blockchain underpinning an open and free internet.

Before Co-Founding TON Labs in 2018, I spent over two decades in the IT industry, establishing various successful businesses such as DeltaThree Communications, the first international voice over IP provider; Internet Telecom, a telecoms and enterprise-grade IP solution provider; and BrainsMatch, a Machine Learning company. Following a productive stint in the telecoms and IT space, I ventured into the world of blockchain and served as the Chief Architect for US-based ShelterZoom.

Aside from my expertise in entrepreneurship, IT and blockchain, I also participate in various research projects and have co-authored several patents in distributed computing.

#What's your startup called? And in a sentence or two, what does it do?
TON Labs is building Web Free: a meritocratic decentralized web, focused on scalable blockchain infrastructure for global adoption.

We’re a company composed of experts in decentralization, including leading developers and creative technologists. As the core developer of Free TON, a blockchain that enables anyone to create and manage decentralized organizations, TON Labs is committed to optimizing the development of applications easily accessible to global communities and enterprise

#What is the origin story?
Oh, it’s an interesting story - the founders of TON Labs all knew each other beforehand - but we met when creating Industry 4.0 - a venture fund where blockchain was high on the mandate. There was serious research done on the industry. When the TON project became public and the white paper available it became clear what transformational potential this technology had. The team decided to create TON Labs with a mission to develop a comprehensive operating system on top of TON.  Later on the team earned trust of the community and became core developer of TON, merging it with TON OS into a powerful vertical technology stack - Free TON.

#What do you love about your team, and why are you the ones to solve this problem?
I can honestly say I feel we have the greatest team ever. Everyone is super motivated, dedicated and extremely talented. We would not be able to achieve what we do without such a team. We are all remote and distributed globally, but all gather together twice a year for offsites in exciting destinations and get along like family.

Read more...https://hackernoon.com/startup-interview-with-mitja-goroshevsky-co-founder-and-cto-of-ton-labs-r4m37qu

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"