follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Web 3 vs Metaverse: Your take  (Read 8977 times)

Offline amaze

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 41
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 25, 2022, 12:58:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Web 3 vs Metaverse: Your take
« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2022, 09:13:40 PM »
The metaverse has a very serious impact. Apart from the services they offer and the investment option, there are also great projects to have fun with. MetaverseMe will be a platform for me to both invest and have fun freely. I follow new news and comments about it
It seems MetaverseME is hyping on forum atm. I need to read whitepaper first to see how potent they are! Thanks for sharing
That project mentioned a lot of times. I believe if it's not a PR there are definitely a hype on MetaverseME!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2022, 09:13:40 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline şanslı

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 32
  • Last Active: April 10, 2022, 01:58:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    One year Anniversary 10 Posts Search
« Reply #61 on: March 05, 2022, 09:14:28 PM »
It's easy to see MetaverseME has becoming forums most prefered project. I really enjoy to see their improvement!

Offline YOLO45

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 32
  • Last Active: March 20, 2022, 02:07:53 PM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2022, 09:24:32 PM »
I don't have a favorite Metaverse project, but I do follow MetaverseMe, which is something I'm currently intrigued with. The fact that it will include classic titles such as Atari is clearly a positive. I am confident that the virtual reality experience will be a success.

Offline patlıcan

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 16
  • Last Active: April 10, 2022, 02:41:45 AM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary 10 Posts Search
« Reply #63 on: March 05, 2022, 09:38:54 PM »
I don't have a favorite Metaverse project, but I do follow MetaverseMe, which is something I'm currently intrigued with. The fact that it will include classic titles such as Atari is clearly a positive. I am confident that the virtual reality experience will be a success.
Certainly, I was very interested in the Atari partnership, but it is a project with a very solid team. definitely deserves attention

Offline bedevi

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Last Active: March 09, 2022, 07:22:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    One year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #64 on: March 05, 2022, 10:16:32 PM »
After all, there are a lot of great initiatives out there like MetaverseMe, so I believe and am confident that it will definitely catch on. Of course, MetaverseMe is my favorite because it offers a free existence and the freedom to be oneself as well as a virtual cosmos.

Offline dogdog

• Spammer
  • Activity: 55
  • Last Active: March 14, 2022, 02:22:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2022, 10:30:50 PM »
After all, there are a lot of great initiatives out there like MetaverseMe, so I believe and am confident that it will definitely catch on. Of course, MetaverseMe is my favorite because it offers a free existence and the freedom to be oneself as well as a virtual cosmos.
Interesting to say it but I believe they're trending on forum. MetaverseME seems okay but I believe altcoinstalks sometimes becoming a very good place to seek a project!

Offline Kumari

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 37
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 06:36:03 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2022, 05:09:39 PM »
IMO actually I fully have believe in metaverse trend, ever since Mark talked about it I know it going to touch down in the crypto space and I can say it is the latest trend in this crypto world actually and there is a project that got listed by pancakeswap today and it is a project that integrates metaverse and nft as well, and Paragen is pioneering the landscape for a virtual tomorrow, a metaverse  multichain incubator and they are many packages to gain from in this new project and the staking is live already,and the token name is $RGEN , check it out to know the worth of metaverse and nft altogether

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2022, 05:09:39 PM »

aiviaa485

« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2022, 04:53:45 PM »
Web3 and Metaverse should be developed at the same time because I believe that both platforms will continue to be used more and more in the future by the cryptocurrency community.
Don't let this Web3 and Metaverse become a divisive issue for the coin you are aiming for because these two platforms are very unique and newest in the cryptocurrency space.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1798
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:31:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2022, 09:49:29 PM »
I see a lot of ruckus and hullabaloo kicked up by some top crypto dogs like Jack Dorsey(formerly Twitter CEO) and even Elon Musk about the Web3 and the Metaverse, with Mr. Musk even chipping in that Neuralink is better than them all. What do you guys think? Bored rich men shenanigans or real talk?

Yeah, I will take several metaverse coins, but not for now.
Market is going up again, the price is starting to up.
I will wait until dump, yeah I'm waiting big dump.
I still research several metaverse coin and will buy when go down.
Very risky if buy now, better to wait.
Although I believe metaverse coins will have great future

Offline Jaephoenix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2551
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 09:44:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2022, 12:27:29 AM »
Certainly, I was very interested in the Atari partnership, but it is a project with a very solid team. definitely deserves attention
Atari is one project I have been keenly following, probably because of my gaming history. It has been a success story of sorts. Hope it gets better

Offline Jaephoenix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2551
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 12, 2024, 09:44:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2022, 12:29:02 AM »
Interesting to say it but I believe they're trending on forum. MetaverseME seems okay but I believe altcoinstalks sometimes becoming a very good place to seek a project!
I think MetaverseME would be one of the success stories of 2022 and its even early. Enjin is doing quite a lot to get itself heard in the hybrid of crypto

Offline Desole

• Spammer
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Last Active: April 04, 2022, 08:50:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    One year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2022, 09:05:13 AM »
I think that both web3 and metaverse will bring an interconnected future, so my last project investments are through these categories. I continue to browse projects with web3 and metaverse content such as Totem as much as I can
Well Totem is welding Web3 technologies and communities into a single operating system to create New Earth Systems. It comes as an ambitious web3 project with a system where everything can be done on a single platform.

Offline bic0

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 18
  • Last Active: July 03, 2022, 01:00:46 AM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary Mobile User Quick Poster
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2022, 02:08:49 PM »
Metaverse has begun to take over the crypto sector, and in due course, they will become the hottest piece, therefore I recommend that you turn your attention in that way as well. Despite the fact that there are numerous metaverse initiatives underway at the moment, you must look for solid ones such as paragen $RGEN, of which I am confident because they have been fantastic. You can also conduct your own study on them, and I am confident that you will be pleased with their characteristics. They want to investigate new possibilities that have never been explored before, such as porting from the metaverse to the games/metaverse. You should have a look at these.

Offline SonDefa

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Last Active: June 10, 2022, 03:43:16 PM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary Search 10 Posts
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2022, 08:51:27 PM »
Probably metaverse because it seems world is evolving in to the cyper-world and metaverse offers great things. For example, you could check Faith Tribe, the fashion firm is creating a metaverse area for their products.
Seems pretty good. Faith Tribe has potential to be very big and that's why I like Uniswap, they're selecting pretty good projects as always.

Offline Sahmer

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Last Active: April 12, 2022, 05:42:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Topic Starter One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2022, 11:00:54 PM »
Probably metaverse because it seems world is evolving in to the cyper-world and metaverse offers great things. For example, you could check Faith Tribe, the fashion firm is creating a metaverse area for their products.
Also $FTRB is recovering, it may be the correct time for investing. Always dyor and invest smart!
It's recovering but Faith Tribe's main hype will start with metaverse imo. This is just a small steps ^^

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG