follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: 3 Indicators You Should Use to Track $LAZIO  (Read 375 times)

Offline TokFlow

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 16, 2022, 09:30:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Badges: (View All)
    One year Anniversary Topic Starter First Post
3 Indicators You Should Use to Track $LAZIO
« on: October 25, 2022, 09:14:20 AM »
Hello my dear readers,
It’s Alex as always. Today, I’m back with my analysis of Fan Token LAZIO. If you have not read the first two parts of the series, then check them out here:
Part 1: https://alextokflow.substack.com/p/how-smart-money-influenced-lazios?utm_source=profile&utm_medium=reader2 [nofollow]
Part 2: https://alextokflow.substack.com/p/is-lazio-highly-regarded-by-sharks?utm_source=profile&utm_medium=reader2 [nofollow]

In the previous articles, I showed you the portraits of Smart Money and Shark-Whales, the two subjects that have the greatest influence on the price of a token. In fact, these subjects have a lot of risk factors that affect the token price. Taking the profit/loss ratio of each wallet cluster for example.

This is the interface of the Profit/Loss Average feature of TokFlow AI. The bar chart on the left demonstrates the percentage of the number of wallets with profit/loss in the cluster, while the chart on the right shows the profit/loss period of each wallet cluster in real time.
It is evident that Smart Money was greatly profitable from September 14 to October 10. Currently, it witnesses a slight loss and the ratio of the number of Smart Money wallets in profit and at loss is equal at 50%.
Dev & Funds is losing and holding tokens. I don't see any signs of dumping from this wallet cluster.
Sharks-Whales and Retail Investors both showed evidence of modest profits in September, but the majority was in deficit. It seems that these two subjects are buying high. It is common knowledge that if the price spikes, there is a great possibility that they will sell out. However, to be absolutely certain, we have to see how many tokens the subjects are holding.

Now let’s go to the Holder Tracking dashboard:

It can be seen that Smart Money, Sharks-Whales and Retail Investors do not hold too many LAZIO tokens, so the dumping possibility of these wallets is not high. I suppose that in the coming time, the LAZIO price will have a much lower adjustment. It will be the time when Sharks-Whales and MM accumulate rapidly, then the price can rise again.
Dev & Funds wallet is currently holding a lot of tokens in smart contracts. However, as I check, they are locked and not released. And 13% of “OTHER” needs to be checked on bscscan.com.

After checking bscscan.com, it turns out that 84% of the tokens are locked in the smart contract, the last time it was unlocked was 34 days ago. In addition, I also noticed that the amount of tokens circulating on the DEX is very small, most of the tokens are circulating on Binance (the rest are locked in the contract).
So I can come to a conclusion that the MM team mostly focuses on pushing the price on Binance, but it’s obvious that Smart Money on DEX is still very profitable. This proves that we can follow Smart Money through TokFlow (tracking all on-chain data) to make investment decisions because we are actually unable to track all data on Binance.

We can see that in the rising price phase, Smart Money is the subject that gained a lot of profit especially when the market hit its peak, which means, at the highest price stage, Smart Money made a lot of take-profit orders while the rest made very little.
Before making an investment decision, I think besides in-depth study of important indicators of strong cash flows, and Profit/Loss of each subject, investors should not ignore some  other indicators to evaluate a project.

Let's take a look at LAZIO's trading volume:

The Chart Volume displays the volume of transactions on the DEX. Usually, this information is missing or incorrectly aggregated on Coingecko or CoinMarketcap, so the TokFlow team has summed it all up in the Volume Tracking feature. It is noteworthy that Lazio has very few bots in transactions as well as fake volume.

Comparing October 13 and October 18, we see that there were a lot of tokens transferred to Binance. A closer inspection reveals that the token was heavily transferred to Binance Hot Wallet 6 and Binance Hot Wallet 20.

One more indicator about Long-term and Short-term Holder shows that Long-term holders are holding 118k $LAZIO, accounting for 0.3% of total supply which is relatively negligible.

So going through 3 articles about $LAZIO with detailed tracking of on-chain data, Alex can draw several inferences: LAZIO Fan Token is a trending project that is still being nurtured by developers without too much promotion since most of the tokens are still being locked by Dev. Therefore, the number of Sharks-Whales, or Retail Investors participating in the project is still limited with a lack of investment. However, in the context of the upcoming 2023 World Cup, this is still a quite potential token with a likelihood of an increase in price in the near future. And before that time, it is possible that there will be a price adjustment to clear the way for the investors to accumulate more tokens.

Disclaimer: The information provided in this article is solely the author’s opinion and not investment advice. To conduct an in-depth research into the on-chain indicators of LAZIO or other tokens that you are interested in, you can use TokFlow AI - a robust tool that Alex and the TokFlow team brought to the community.

And as usual, if you have anything to share, please let Alex know in the comments!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 09:18:21 AM by TokFlow »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

3 Indicators You Should Use to Track $LAZIO
« on: October 25, 2022, 09:14:20 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG