follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: App for crypto indicators  (Read 5219 times)

Offline cryptoworld1

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 248
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:32:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    Search Karma too active, 25 Posts in one day
Re: App for crypto indicators
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2023, 08:18:10 AM »
1  Bitwisdom. Finance.
2 Crypto Master: Market Analysis. Finance.
3 Crypto Tracker by BitScreener. Finance.
4 HODL Real-Time Crypto Tracker. Finance.
5 Coinigy. Finance.
6 Bitcoin Monitor, Price Compare. Finance.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2023, 08:18:10 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Tanveer Ahmad Saifullah

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 26, 2023, 05:48:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 1
    First Post
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2023, 06:38:22 PM »
Understanding your stated writing and what I have learned or what I have understood regarding crypto trading. According to my opinion, the importance of indicators is still there in its place, and will remain so, that is, with the help of which it is easy for you to invest and some factors that you have to deal with later, it is facilitated to understand them. But, at the same time, you should have a good idea of its full details, its complete volatility, and market values before coming to the cryptocurrency platform. When you understand all these things, you will not have any difficulty in drawing a conclusion as to what is the status of the coin or cryptocurrency you are trying to buy, and what is its rating, and how far its business will grow.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 669
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2023, 01:53:37 AM »
This application is quite helpful for traders, but you should know that there are many applications that provide features like this. If you develop it yourself, I suggest you create a program that is not available in any other application so that it will make your project useful.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1699
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:31:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2023, 07:16:05 AM »
Just learn cryptocurrency trading correctly, and I don't think you will need to join signal grouping for sure. If you join groups of signals, the money to be used may even be in jeopardy.

There are many ways to know how to learn trading, and when we do it right, we will also know how to use indicators. There is no need to join the signals that OP says in truth. Learning cryptocurrency trading just takes persistence.

Also, try occasionally to watch content on YouTube that teaches the use of indicators so that you can get an idea of them somehow.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline gulu_khan

• Activity: 521
  • Last Active: March 08, 2024, 08:11:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    500 Posts Quick Poster Second year Anniversary
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2023, 01:00:09 PM »
Your initiative to create a crypto alert app is fantastic! Including RSI and MACD signals is a good start. Adding Bollinger bands as a third signal sounds like a valuable addition. User suggestions could help refine and enhance the app further. Keep up the great work, and best of luck with your app development!

Offline yawar20

• Activity: 171
  • Last Active: March 18, 2024, 11:00:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Second year Anniversary Signature 10 Posts
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2023, 04:54:12 PM »
CoinMarketCap, CoinGecko Delta , Bitcoin, ICO & Cryptocurrency Portfolio, Blockfolio, TradingView, CoinStats are some of the apps I used personally

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 02:14:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2024, 11:36:46 PM »
I probably only just found out about the application you are talking about now, I'm not even very good at trading crypto, usually I look for information about the coin I'm going to trade before I buy it... but the application you mentioned above can help someone start trading well. by having a tipping signal we can see coins so we can get big profits, in my opinion this application is very helpful for people in crypto trading...
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2024, 11:36:46 PM »

Offline KecIsHere

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 11
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 08:59:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    10 Posts One year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2024, 10:27:56 AM »
Hello everyone long time no see. I have a new update for you. Now you can backtest your strategy. This feature is still in the testing phase but you can check it out. If you found some good strategy that is giving good results you can share it here :)
Here is the link to the app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kec.crypto.alert.indicator [nofollow]

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15824
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 12:03:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2024, 09:21:34 PM »
Hello everyone long time no see. I have a new update for you. Now you can backtest your strategy. This feature is still in the testing phase but you can check it out. If you found some good strategy that is giving good results you can share it here :)
As a regular user, I usually choose TradingView, Coinmarketcap, Coingecko or Blockfolio to track and receive trading signals, even some signal channels on Telegram also continuously have signals for the community. I rarely use new applications, I will wait for user feedback before installing a new application on my phone. But this does not mean that you do not have a chance, complete your App further to get users with the best and most friendly features.

I just read a review of your App, it seems that your App consumes quite a lot of internet data during operation: 1.5GB/half a day. I really don't like this very much ^^

"It's good overall, but the app consumes too much data, for example it can use up to 1.5GB in half a day"
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: Today at 04:33:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2024, 04:24:40 AM »
Such apps will never give you correct signals so avoid trading by following such apps. An ordinary web developer can easily create such apps so it is better not to trust all apps so easily. If you search the Play Store, you will find many apps that claim to provide 100% accurate trading signals. They make such claims only to increase the number of users of their app but if you believe them and install their app and trade according to their instructions then you will definitely get hurt. Rely as much as you need to on your own trading skills, there is no need to follow other people's trading strategies.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 695
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:27:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2024, 05:48:02 AM »
Such apps will never give you correct signals so avoid trading by following such apps. An ordinary web developer can easily create such apps so it is better not to trust all apps so easily. If you search the Play Store, you will find many apps that claim to provide 100% accurate trading signals. They make such claims only to increase the number of users of their app but if you believe them and install their app and trade according to their instructions then you will definitely get hurt. Rely as much as you need to on your own trading skills, there is no need to follow other people's trading strategies.
Indicators only indicate the previous price of a currency, which means that the data provided by indicators are not 100% reliable signals for predicting the upcoming move in the market. However, employing indicators as the confluence of your trading analysis may be quite beneficial since it increases the probability that the price will move in the desired direction. And, I appreciate the Op's post but I don't think it's very useful to make an indicator app when we can utilize several indicators in the Tradingview for free.

Offline KecIsHere

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2024, 09:42:36 AM »
As a regular user, I usually choose TradingView, Coinmarketcap, Coingecko or Blockfolio to track and receive trading signals, even some signal channels on Telegram also continuously have signals for the community. I rarely use new applications, I will wait for user feedback before installing a new application on my phone. But this does not mean that you do not have a chance, complete your App further to get users with the best and most friendly features.

I just read a review of your App, it seems that your App consumes quite a lot of internet data during operation: 1.5GB/half a day. I really don't like this very much ^^

"It's good overall, but the app consumes too much data, for example it can use up to 1.5GB in half a day"

Yes it drains to much internet if you have lots of signals and you set the refresh data to be too often like every 30 seconds what is by default. But you can se refresh data every hour and it will be different story.

This app will give you signals that you defined it's not like it will give you signals buy/sell. so it's not trading signals app you will have to develop your own trading strategy.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 09:53:46 AM by KecIsHere »

Online bayu7adi

• Activity: 1102
  • Last Active: Today at 09:03:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2024, 09:54:38 AM »
Is this a promotion? If not, then I can recommend another android application that might be better to try.... the name of the application is TabTrader Buy & Trade Bitcoin (from Tabtrader BV)....

If what you are looking for is just crypto price alerts, in the TabTrader application there are those too... you can even set them for several more specific exchangers (the majority are from top exchanges)...

If you do not wish to connect your exchanger account with TabTrader, there is no need to do that with the available API. Just maximize the price alert function for the coin you are monitoring.

Offline KecIsHere

• Baby Steps
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2024, 12:15:40 PM »
Is this a promotion? If not, then I can recommend another android application that might be better to try.... the name of the application is TabTrader Buy & Trade Bitcoin (from Tabtrader BV)....

If what you are looking for is just crypto price alerts, in the TabTrader application there are those too... you can even set them for several more specific exchangers (the majority are from top exchanges)...

If you do not wish to connect your exchanger account with TabTrader, there is no need to do that with the available API. Just maximize the price alert function for the coin you are monitoring.

Yes I have installed tab trader it only have price actions and you need to pay if you wont more pairs and does not include all other indicators that I have in the app that's way I had to create this app for me to track all this stuff(and it's for free :) )

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:34:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2024, 08:39:37 PM »
Tradingview is basically good for almost all of this. I have been using it for many years now, and I have to say it has never let me down and I have never seen some feature in another app that I could not find at Tradingview. Anything I want, is right here and could be considered very good. I personally believe that the best thing to focus on right now would be just checking what you need, if you are looking for something more than you need, that would be useless, always make sure you list what you need and app must have, after that the rest is easy because I am pretty sure if you limit it that way, many apps would work fine.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG