follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: FUTURE - WHAT IS IT? IS NOT PLAYING A WIN?  (Read 7363 times)

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: FUTURE - WHAT IS IT? IS NOT PLAYING A WIN?
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2024, 11:47:10 PM »
Futures trading is only suitable for people with strong hearts and high risk tolerance. It is not suitable for all users, because it requires great experience, good reading of the market, continuous monitoring of the market, and rapid interaction with variables to prevent losses before they occur.

Therefore, I personally prefer to use spot trading because it is safer, and I advise all beginners in trading not to engage in futures trading before understanding the market well.
Future trading is too risky, it is just for people who have a lot of experience in crypto trading. It also requires a strong mentality because we are possible to lose all the money in a short time. People who feel afraid of losing money won't fit with future trading.

Sure, it will be always recommended to trade in spot market. Spot market fits for any people, it is safe enough because we won't immediately to lose all the money. Although we fail to get the target and the price drop drastically, we only can end up with the drop of the value of the coins. If it is top coin, we can keep it and wait for the next pump.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2024, 11:47:10 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2024, 04:17:09 PM »
I've been trading for many years and I still learned new things in this post. I found this post helpful to those beginners who want learn trading because this is a basic knowledge which really needs to avoid future problems in the future. Example you are going to execute your first trade but you didn't change to isolated margin mode because you didn't know what it really is and you forgot to put a stop-loss, it will risk your total funds.
For me, just reading theory without direct practice will be very useless. It is better to practice future trading directly with small capital; it will be safer, and of course you will know how the movements that occur in future trading will be very different from spot trading. The stop-loss feature Not all exchanges provide such a function; only some exchanges with a very large number of users may provide such a feature.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG