follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Crypto Angels Surprise Will Allocates $1M in Random Giveaway  (Read 12939 times)

Offline Cryptotips

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 19, 2023, 02:52:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts Linux User Mobile User
Crypto Angels Surprise Will Allocates $1M in Random Giveaway
« on: September 28, 2023, 01:41:41 PM »

Exciting News for all Crypto Enthusiasts. We've got something amazing to share with you. Imagine a world where rich and famous people decide to give back to the community, just like Bill Gates or George Lucas. Well, our anonymous billionaire friend was one of them. Before his passing, he decided to share some of his wealth with the crypto community.

About Our Benefactor:

This special person was a big fan of blockchain and believed it could bring people closer together. He wanted to spread love and unity, and that's what this project is all about.

Roadmap:

Q4 2023: We're giving away $1 million to 1000 lucky members of the crypto community. Yes, you read that right!

Q4 2023: We're also creating special digital collectibles called NFTs. You can even help make them! These NFTs will represent our unity.

Q1 2024: We're hosting contests for blockchain enthusiast and Web3 programmers. To participate, you just need one of our special NFTs as your pass. Winners of these contests will get cool prizes! If you're a winner with a blockchain project or startup idea, you can pitch it to us. We'll pick two projects to fund, and you won't need to give up any ownership shares.

Why You Should Join:

Getting involved means being part of a bigger mission. We're all about kindness, sharing, and making the world a better place. How to Join: To be part of this amazing project, just fill out this form- https://omniform1.com/forms/v1/landingPage/64b5b74a7947c2badc337480/64b723794bfc9bb04d76fbc5 [nofollow]

It's that simple!

Keep an eye out for what's coming in 2024. We've got exciting stuff planned! The crypto world is powerful, and together, we can use it to do great things. let's make the world a better place with crypto!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Crypto Angels Surprise Will Allocates $1M in Random Giveaway
« on: September 28, 2023, 01:41:41 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Agbe

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:11:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
Re: Crypto Angels Surprise Will Allocates $1M in Random Giveaway
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2023, 03:55:33 PM »
I don't trust this program because this thread was created since September 2023 and that should be the third quarter of the year and nobody has registered and come here to make comments and even the submitting method bod the application is not trusted because normally when you filled a form you are to click submission button and not a subscribe button but in this case after filling the form we are asked to subscribe instead of submit this is not legit. Now once I clicked the SUBSCRIBE button then you will be disturbing me with unknown emails in my inbox every day. The site looks phishing. And another thing cryptocurrency ecosystem space doesn't ask for KYC so if a wealthy man wants to help unknown people then there is no need for names, phones, email and other identifications of the applicants. He should only ask the cryptocurrency address and send the coins to the address and take a record of the address and that is okay for the giveaway program.

Please we should be careful of online form. This is prt the things nto lure people to submit their information in the internet and from there they will use to against you or hack you. Stay clear from them. Those who has hear let them hear. I have spoken mine.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2053
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 10:40:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2024, 01:28:31 PM »
I don't trust this program because this thread was created since September 2023 and that should be the third quarter of the year and nobody has registered and come here to make comments and even the submitting method bod the application is not trusted because normally when you filled a form you are to click submission button and not a subscribe button but in this case after filling the form we are asked to subscribe instead of submit this is not legit. Now once I clicked the SUBSCRIBE button then you will be disturbing me with unknown emails in my inbox every day. The site looks phishing. And another thing cryptocurrency ecosystem space doesn't ask for KYC so if a wealthy man wants to help unknown people then there is no need for names, phones, email and other identifications of the applicants. He should only ask the cryptocurrency address and send the coins to the address and take a record of the address and that is okay for the giveaway program.

Please we should be careful of online form. This is prt the things nto lure people to submit their information in the internet and from there they will use to against you or hack you. Stay clear from them. Those who has hear let them hear. I have spoken mine.
There wasn't actually any need commenting on this if you ask me, though it's still a good thing, as this could warn newbies who came across this thread, not to take the information from the op serious at all, as I personally observe this to be another way to phish  people's private information like names, phones numbers, email addresses, crypto wallets and so on.

And for the fact whether one have to hit a "subscribe" or "submit" button doesn't matter, a "subscribe" or "submit" button can both perform the same task if they are programmer to do so, the "subscribe" or "submit" is just a word we are seeing, and this not important, what is most important is what that button does in the backend, which is phish ones private information as filled In the form, with which one would start getting alot of spam emails and text messages.

So, in the nutshell, like you have said, let's be careful wit what we believe online.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Shadubd

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • Last Active: February 07, 2024, 09:56:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    100 Posts Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2024, 09:17:04 AM »
Join TonTogether and embark on a crypto-saving journey like no other! Discover the No-Loss Prize Saving Protocol on TON Blockchain and claim your share of 300k TOT tokens in the exciting airdrop.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG