follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: LTC SPREAD | ACROXBIT | EXCHANGE  (Read 2720 times)

Offline Henry Hugher

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 03, 2023, 09:36:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Badges: (View All)
    Search Topic Starter First Post
LTC SPREAD | ACROXBIT | EXCHANGE
« on: November 02, 2023, 01:25:55 PM »
Hi everyone, I am using AcroxBIT exchange and I noticed that when exchanging currencies on it, LTC is 15% more expensive than on Binance. Do you think it is possible to make money on p2p arbitrage? It turns out, if I buy $1,000 worth of LTC on Binance and deposit it on AcroxBIT and sell it at 15% higher price, I will get $150 net profit.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

LTC SPREAD | ACROXBIT | EXCHANGE
« on: November 02, 2023, 01:25:55 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline JohnKlyar17

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Last Active: November 05, 2023, 07:09:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
Re: LTC SPREAD | ACROXBIT | EXCHANGE
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2023, 06:32:42 PM »
Hi everyone, I am using AcroxBIT exchange and I noticed that when exchanging currencies on it, LTC is 15% more expensive than on Binance. Do you think it is possible to make money on p2p arbitrage? It turns out, if I buy $1,000 worth of LTC on Binance and deposit it on AcroxBIT and sell it at 15% higher price, I will get $150 net profit.
Interesting ::)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 12:18:28 PM by JohnKlyar17 »

Offline Martin Gram

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 02, 2023, 11:14:02 PM
    • View Profile

First Post Search Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2023, 11:14:02 PM »
I have been using acroxBIT for a month now on an ongoing basis. A really convenient exchange, minimal commissions and instant withdrawal to any wallet, in my case Binance or BYBIT. I recommend it for P2P and arbitrage, P.S (you can really make money on the spread, damn it) :))

Offline mdveliyev

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 03, 2023, 03:34:40 AM
    • View Profile

First Post Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2023, 03:33:24 AM »
I've been a long-time user of this exchange, and I'm genuinely impressed with how well the LTC spread works. The platform's reliability and user-friendly interface make it a top choice for me. I've had consistently positive experiences here, and I confidently recommend it to others.

Offline Natasha Soc

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 03, 2023, 01:21:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    First Post Avatar Linux User
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2023, 01:21:34 PM »
I have been using LTC exchange for a long time and I am very satisfied with dealing with them 🤩. The profits are very good and guaranteed, and dealing with him is easy, comfortable, practical and reliable.
I will continue to use it in the future.👏
I recommend it to all friends and acquaintances, as it is a good way to make money without getting tired 😌, it is really very good 👍👍 🤩

Offline Vladimir Smile

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 04, 2023, 10:10:49 AM
    • View Profile

First Post Avatar Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2023, 10:09:28 AM »
I have been using this exchange for a long time and I can say with confidence that it is reliable and reliably performs its functions. For the entire time of use, I have not had any problems with the exchange of cryptocurrencies or withdrawal of funds. The exchange's interface is intuitive and easy to use. In addition, there is a wide selection of trading pairs on this exchange, which allows me to freely choose and diversify my investments. In general, I am very satisfied with my experience of using this exchange and recommend it to other traders.

Offline Sankoty5

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 05, 2023, 11:03:53 PM
    • View Profile

First Post Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2023, 11:04:21 PM »
I have personally witnessed the incredible impact of LTC's widespread adoption. Its functionality and reliability have truly stood the test of time. As an avid user of this exchange for an extended period, I can attest to its long-standing reputation and exceptional performance. The continued success and longevity of LTC are a testament to its value and the trust it has garnered within the crypto community. I highly recommend utilizing this exchange for anyone looking for a reliable and efficient platform to trade LTC and other cryptocurrencies.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2023, 11:04:21 PM »

Offline Ferhan Chowdhury

• 1st Step
  • Last Active: November 12, 2023, 01:41:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    First Post Avatar
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2023, 05:29:35 AM »
Spred LTC really works, its functionality and reliability have really stood the test of time. As an avid user of this exchange for a long time, I can confirm its long-standing reputation and exceptional performance. The constant success and longevity of LTC are evidence of its value and trust, which it has won in the crypto community. I strongly recommend using this exchange to anyone who is looking for a reliable and efficient platform for trading LTC and other cryptocurrencies.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 01:41:38 AM by Ferhan Chowdhury »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG