follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Lisk Token Lands on Bitget: A Boost for Web3 Adoption?  (Read 546 times)

Offline I am Praise

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:22:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Badges: (View All)
    Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter
Lisk Token Lands on Bitget: A Boost for Web3 Adoption?
« on: December 04, 2023, 05:23:17 PM »
I just learned about the recent listing of Lisk's utility token LSK on Bitget exchange, I'm curious to understand how this new development might impact both the token itself and the overall Lisk project.

Apparently, this listing on Bitget adds another major exchange to the roster, alongside well-established platforms like Kraken, Kucoin, Binance, and OKX. This increased availability on different exchanges generally enhances liquidity and accessibility for traders and investors. More exchange listings can potentially attract a broader audience and bring in new participants to the Lisk ecosystem.

To LSK token holders, I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on this recent listing on Bitget. Do you believe it will have a significant impact on the token's value and the project's trajectory? How do you see this development fitting into Lisk's broader goals of making crypto and Web3 accessible to everyone? Let's discuss and share our insights!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Lisk Token Lands on Bitget: A Boost for Web3 Adoption?
« on: December 04, 2023, 05:23:17 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Joseph Lee

• Activity: 47
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 21, 2024, 11:23:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Karma Search
Re: Lisk Token Lands on Bitget: A Boost for Web3 Adoption?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2023, 09:41:08 AM »
To LSK token holders, I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on this recent listing on Bitget. Do you believe it will have a significant impact on the token's value and the project's trajectory?
It's a big one for the Lisk ecosystem. Bitget certainly has a massive community, large enough to make an impact in any project. Put that together with LSK's impressive utility and you've got yourself a great long-term holding.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG