follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?  (Read 20029 times)

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
Re: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?
« Reply #165 on: March 10, 2024, 08:12:44 AM »

Yes, there are a lot of ways to invest the main thing is to understand when you are going to get out of the deal and exchange bitcoins for dollars, and here of course FOMO can play both a bad role and a good one, the bad is if you overdo it and the price goes down and the good is when you do not get out of the deal and wait for the maximum price, you have to maneuver and sell at the right time.

For now, maybe I won't exchange my bitcoin for dollars, because I see the high demand for bitcoin after the bitcoin ETF and maybe because it is approaching the bitcoin halving. Bitcoin is already expensive and I will sell it when it is really expensive, waiting for the bull season.

I naturally do not need to tell you when to sell because you are on this forum and elementary things yourself know very well and naturally that now to sell bitcoin is very stupid and now it should be bought and not sold, now is the best time to invest because now you can get profit in a very short time.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #165 on: March 10, 2024, 08:12:44 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1830
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 08:32:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #166 on: March 10, 2024, 12:50:29 PM »

I naturally do not need to tell you when to sell because you are on this forum and elementary things yourself know very well and naturally that now to sell bitcoin is very stupid and now it should be bought and not sold, now is the best time to invest because now you can get profit in a very short time.

Yes you're right. Now is the time to hold bitcoin, buy and hold. It's time to sell bitcoin later during the bull season. because we are both waiting for the bullish season, while the halving hasn't happened yet. Halving is expected to occur in April this year, so be patient

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1170
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 04:10:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #167 on: March 10, 2024, 01:16:24 PM »

Yes you're right. Now is the time to hold bitcoin, buy and hold. It's time to sell bitcoin later during the bull season. because we are both waiting for the bullish season, while the halving hasn't happened yet. Halving is expected to occur in April this year, so be patient
For those who are behind and don't have btcoin in their wallet, now could be one for them to buy, but keep in mind you have to buy with money prepared for the long term. Because if something happens we can be better prepared to accept it.

Meanwhile, for people who already have bitcoin, I think this is the wrong time if they want to take advantage, that's fine. While holding back some for us to take when the bullish season arrives. It depends on us whether we will take maximum advantage, or try to enjoy it from now on.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1493
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 06:14:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #168 on: March 10, 2024, 02:35:50 PM »
We are currently at the top as it recently hit $70k and for me it is to risky to buy as anytime price might fluctuate or fall but if you really insist in buying I think you do it at your own risk. If you are a long term hodler then it doesnt matter buying at the current price just do the DCA thing so you will maximize the profit.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1773
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 03:50:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #169 on: March 10, 2024, 03:45:11 PM »
We are currently at the top as it recently hit $70k and for me it is to risky to buy as anytime price might fluctuate or fall but if you really insist in buying I think you do it at your own risk. If you are a long term hodler then it doesnt matter buying at the current price just do the DCA thing so you will maximize the profit.
All decisions if we buy now will be a risk, not a risk of losing but a risk of holding for a longer time, because I believe bitcoin will continue to grow even if the market crashes again.

If we are ready to take all the risks then do it, after all if we can keep holding it then we will never lose money. However, usually we don't want to hold on to assets for a long time, I mean if it's longer than necessary we will definitely feel a little regretful.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1470
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 12:58:15 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #170 on: March 10, 2024, 06:17:09 PM »
As you said, the DCA method is quite helpful in determining the choice to buy or sell assets, but I prefer to keep Bitcoin assets in a personal wallet because I believe Bitcoin will one day become very expensive due to the influence of a very limited supply and will provide benefits to those who are still holding Bitcoin.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #171 on: March 10, 2024, 11:55:13 PM »
How do you know it is at the top? I think $70k isn't the top of Bitcoin price in this bullrun season, it should be above $100k.
If there are people who want to buy Bitcoin at the current price, it is no problem. But must hold it not a very long time, just hold until the end of the year or the early of the next year. Using DCA strategy is good, but we must ensure that it is still an effective way to use now.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #171 on: March 10, 2024, 11:55:13 PM »

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #172 on: March 11, 2024, 08:06:49 AM »

Seasons like this are extremely rare and if you sell bitcoin now after buying it just a couple of months ago it is extremely stupid, you need to gather strength and somehow try to wait and not sell it for a year and only in this way you can get a good profit.

Online bitterguy28

• Activity: 1154
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:24:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #173 on: March 11, 2024, 08:43:39 AM »
Way back on December 2023 when OP posted this, the price of Bitcoin was around $43k and now we're on the $60k price and still counting and moving some more. If that question has been asked by that time and someone obeyed the people that have told them to buy while it's cheap, they're in profit. Yes, it's quite expensive but that expensiveness comes to the idea of you don't have to take that much risk because this is the blue chip of this market.
yups , that is also what i said in my first post here because OP should be buying everytime he wanted to invest and not spending time asking as we are talking about btcoin andnot shitcoin here.
so the opportunity of increasing is always there but lets wait for OP's update to what he did in this investment plans.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #174 on: March 11, 2024, 11:07:38 AM »
Way back on December 2023 when OP posted this, the price of Bitcoin was around $43k and now we're on the $60k price and still counting and moving some more. If that question has been asked by that time and someone obeyed the people that have told them to buy while it's cheap, they're in profit. Yes, it's quite expensive but that expensiveness comes to the idea of you don't have to take that much risk because this is the blue chip of this market.
yups , that is also what i said in my first post here because OP should be buying everytime he wanted to invest and not spending time asking as we are talking about btcoin andnot shitcoin here.
so the opportunity of increasing is always there but lets wait for OP's update to what he did in this investment plans.

If we buy bitcoin, we don't need to doubt whether it will go up or down, but we have to buy when the price is still below, of course during the bearish season. Because by buying when it is bearish we can survive until the bullish season, which is about 3 years. but the results will delight us. Meanwhile, I'm not interested in shitcoins, it's too risky.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #175 on: March 11, 2024, 11:49:49 PM »
If we buy bitcoin, we don't need to doubt whether it will go up or down, but we have to buy when the price is still below, of course during the bearish season. Because by buying when it is bearish we can survive until the bullish season, which is about 3 years.
I think it is normal if we consider the price trend of Bitcoin before we buy it. Not everyone wants to keep the Bitcoin for a long time, some people only want to hold for a short time. For the people who want to hold for a short time, the timing for buying will determine how to take profits. If we buy at the right time, it won't be difficult to determine the time for selling.

Yes, there are people who hold for 3,4, or even 10 years. The potential of the profits will be higher for a long term holding.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 917
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 12:52:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #176 on: March 12, 2024, 04:31:07 AM »

We have seen Bitcoin halving in April for a long time, but so far there is no chance that the Bitcoin market will halve again. Every day when I wake up and monitor the Bitcoin market, the price change of Bitcoin surprises me every day. Bitcoin price is changing positively every day and it is definitely nice to see such positive changes. I have invested and lost a lot of time and yet I have held onto my investment and now I may be reaping the rewards of holding. I will hold my investment for some more time and you can hold your investment for some more time if you want.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1493
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 06:14:12 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #177 on: March 12, 2024, 07:22:21 AM »
How do you know it is at the top? I think $70k isn't the top of Bitcoin price in this bullrun season, it should be above $100k.
If there are people who want to buy Bitcoin at the current price, it is no problem. But must hold it not a very long time, just hold until the end of the year or the early of the next year. Using DCA strategy is good, but we must ensure that it is still an effective way to use now.
I mean the top price of that specific day if we try or decide to buy through DCA, I am actually not referring to the entire bullrun because I know anytime Bitcoin will create a new ATH. Well yeah for long term hodlers I don't think they bother to skip buying every single week or month just to wait for short dips because I know evrytime they fill in their bags it's always an opportunity regardless of prices.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #178 on: March 12, 2024, 02:39:22 PM »

We have seen Bitcoin halving in April for a long time, but so far there is no chance that the Bitcoin market will halve again. Every day when I wake up and monitor the Bitcoin market, the price change of Bitcoin surprises me every day. Bitcoin price is changing positively every day and it is definitely nice to see such positive changes. I have invested and lost a lot of time and yet I have held onto my investment and now I may be reaping the rewards of holding. I will hold my investment for some more time and you can hold your investment for some more time if you want.

keep holding your biycoin mate, bitcoin will touch a new ATH, actually I'm not that curious about the bitcoin halving in April because I predict that at that time the price of bitcoin will reach $80-85 K, and after the halving it will start to rise above $90K. so next year we will see the price of bitcoin already exceeding $100 K.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2528
  • Last Active: Today at 06:39:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #179 on: March 12, 2024, 03:28:21 PM »

keep holding your biycoin mate, bitcoin will touch a new ATH, actually I'm not that curious about the bitcoin halving in April because I predict that at that time the price of bitcoin will reach $80-85 K, and after the halving it will start to rise above $90K. so next year we will see the price of bitcoin already exceeding $100 K.

It seems that your prediction is reasonable, as long as there is no bad news attacking bitcoin and crypto, this will happen. because we have also seen that several countries have allowed their citizens to invest in bitcoin. I also believe that next year the price of bitcoin will reach $100K.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG