follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: 🇪🇺_ UEFA Europa League 2023/24 Season (⚽⚽)  (Read 1614 times)

Online Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1227
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
Re: 🇪🇺_ UEFA Europa League 2023/24 Season (⚽⚽)
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2024, 03:18:02 PM »
Liverpool got humiliated in front of their own fans.
I don't think there's a return from 0-3 loss unless Atalanta celebrates too soon and shows up overly relaxed to the 2nd leg.
To be fair, it wasn't a horrible game for the Reds, it's just they couldn't convert good chances into goals, and Atalanta was much more effective.

The Liverpool team played a competitive game with the Atalanta team, in this game I never thought that the Liverpool team would lose. Liverpool team performed well throughout the season but came up with this team and lost by a huge margin. The team lost due to some mistakes by the coach of the Liverpool team, the players of the attacking department of the main stage were not there. Major players like Mohamed Salah and many more.  So in the next step, if all these key players are present, Liverpool team can definitely win

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2024, 03:18:02 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 756
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2024, 09:25:37 PM »
It is such a big shock! Atalanta shocked the whole world, a 3-0 win over Liverpool! What a game man, I think that could be the most unexpected result of the entire 2023-2024 season so far, I do not think that I can remember any (aside from Bayern losing to third division team at domestic cup). This really looks like a good chance for Atalanta to move further, of course in second leg Liverpool will come out guns blazing and I believe that we are going to end up with a lot better result without a doubt. I also feel happy to see Roma doing well again, it is going to be something much better.
The 3-0 victory by Atalanta against Liverpool happened to be a shock to every one of us but that's the shocking thing we see in the world of football with unexpected results.

In the second leg, I think Liverpool would show another level of seriousness than they did in the first leg, to take Atlanta to be a low team to easily win. Klopp mentality has changed towards that because he will like use first team to make sure Liverpool wins Atalanta with more than 3 goals on Thursday.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3537
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:46:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2024, 10:10:02 PM »
Well everyone was shocked by the outcome of the match. And maybe many people also lost their bets in that match. Because it really doesn't make sense to see Liverpool lose with a score of 0-3 without being able to get even one goal back.
I think so. Many people probably lost bets because they must favor Liverpool to win easily against Atalanta. In fact, Atalanta which destroyed Liverpool at Anfield with very convincing scores (3 goals). For me, this becomes one of the most surprising results of the match in UEL 2024.

What's even more strange is why Klopp didn't play Salah from the start. This is something that many people ask. Did Liverpool underestimate Atalanta or something? And yes, this is a fatal mistake that means Liverpool could lose the opportunity to progress further.
I think Klopp assumed Atalanta is not a strong team, so he considers to put some key players on the bench. But this is a very bad idea, it leads to a worse defeat of Liverpool at their home. It is a bit unbelievable to see Liverpool to get 3 conceded goals at that match. For me, Liverpool is already eliminated in UEL.

Because scoring 4 goals in the second leg will be very difficult, especially if you don't concede again.
Yep. Scoring 4 goals will be hard at Atalanta home. And got no conceded goal will be rather impossible.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2024, 10:23:14 PM »
Today is UEFA Europe League schedules.
All matches are currently running. and only entered the first half in the early minutes.
So, from the 4 matches, there has been no significant change in the total score. Yes, all 3 matches are still tied 0 - 0. But that will definitely change.

Meanwhile, in the end Benfica was able to score 1 goal from Silva's kick towards Marseille's goal. So Benfica is currently leading 1 - 0.

Many people have predicted that Benfica will win in this first leg.
Milan are also the favorite but they are lose 0-1 by Roma now, it will be awesome if Roma is able to win in the 1st leg.
Leverkusen will also probably score a goal in the 1st half, I see Westham can only defend from the first minute until now (30 minutes).
No wonder, but among other matches, the match between Benfica vs Marseille is considered the lightest among the others, so it is natural that Benfica wins, even though Marseille was able to score 1 goal in the end, but before that, Benfica was already 2 goals ahead, so that In the end, Marseille still couldn't equalize and ultimately lost 2 - 1.

The Liverpool team played a competitive game with the Atalanta team, in this game I never thought that the Liverpool team would lose. Liverpool team performed well throughout the season but came up with this team and lost by a huge margin.
Because many people predict that Liverpool will win. I wouldn't have even thought about losing to Atalanta, let alone being slaughtered by Atalanta, that wasn't in my imagination either. The significance of the results of this match certainly surprised many parties. even that is very bad and embarrassing. Klopp also clarified to the media that at first they were quite good, but they lost the plot during the match. until in the end they lost very humiliatingly. whether they will be able to come back and catch the 3 goal aggregate or not in the second leg. because I'm sure it will be very difficult to score more than 3 goals in the second leg.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:49:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2024, 03:11:00 PM »
Liverpool got humiliated in front of their own fans.
I don't think there's a return from 0-3 loss unless Atalanta celebrates too soon and shows up overly relaxed to the 2nd leg.
To be fair, it wasn't a horrible game for the Reds, it's just they couldn't convert good chances into goals, and Atalanta was much more effective.

The Liverpool team played a competitive game with the Atalanta team, in this game I never thought that the Liverpool team would lose. Liverpool team performed well throughout the season but came up with this team and lost by a huge margin. The team lost due to some mistakes by the coach of the Liverpool team, the players of the attacking department of the main stage were not there. Major players like Mohamed Salah and many more.  So in the next step, if all these key players are present, Liverpool team can definitely win
In terms of game, Liverpool played a good game in the first leg, but unfortunately they had to suffer a painful defeat at their own headquarters.

I myself wouldn't say their chances have been closed, but it is very difficult to turn things around with 3 goals they have to chase.

It takes hard work and a little luck for them to turn things around. We'll see what Juergen Klopp will do to catch up with them.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1389
  • Last Active: Today at 08:40:03 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2024, 04:57:29 PM »
Atalanta VS Liverpool

Today's match will be very Competitive i think. Atalanta playing good now a days. Koopmeiners, De ketelaere and Scamacca now playing fantastic.
On the otherhand Liverpool also good team and they also playing great. Mohammad Salah star player who playing in Liverpool. Luis Diaz and Mac Allister also playing goog. I think today's match Liverpool will will.
My Prediction :
Liverpool - 2
Atalanta - 1
And i will bet for Liverpool.

Online Uruhara

• Activity: 1126
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:01:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2024, 08:36:34 PM »
Atalanta VS Liverpool

Today's match will be very Competitive i think. Atalanta playing good now a days. Koopmeiners, De ketelaere and Scamacca now playing fantastic.
On the otherhand Liverpool also good team and they also playing great. Mohammad Salah star player who playing in Liverpool. Luis Diaz and Mac Allister also playing goog. I think today's match Liverpool will will.
My Prediction :
Liverpool - 2
Atalanta - 1
I expect a big surprise from Liverpool in this match. Because in the previous match they lost in a very surprising way. And I hope that in this second leg Liverpool can also avenge their defeat in the first leg. If not, Liverpool's reputation will really fall in front of the Serie A team.

I also prefer to bet on Liverpool. Although I still feel doubts.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2024, 08:36:34 PM »

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1389
  • Last Active: Today at 08:40:03 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2024, 09:12:11 PM »
Atalanta VS Liverpool

My Prediction :
Liverpool - 2
Atalanta - 1
I expect a big surprise from Liverpool in this match. Because in the previous match they lost in a very surprising way. And I hope that in this second leg Liverpool can also avenge their defeat in the first leg. If not, Liverpool's reputation will really fall in front of the Serie A team.

I also prefer to bet on Liverpool. Although I still feel doubts.
What a fantastic match and Liverpool playing great. Now only 8 minit passed and Liverpool scored 1 goal. I was bet for Liverpool. And i think i will win today's bet.
Now Score
Atalanta 0 - 1 Liverpool.
I think your confusion will be remove now. And Liverpool will win today's match.

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1076
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 03:13:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2024, 09:37:11 PM »
What a fantastic match and Liverpool playing great. Now only 8 minit passed and Liverpool scored 1 goal. I was bet for Liverpool. And i think i will win today's bet.
Now Score
I think your confusion will be remove now. And Liverpool will win today's match.
Liverpool has motivate for winning above three goals and the will try more aggressive on the early minutes, scoring goals only 8 minutes match begin is good capital and score another goals on the first half match. I think Liverpool will win today match but not sure with their potential win above three goals or not.
You will win your bet today putting for Liverpool, but you wish Liverpool will win above three goals and win aggregate over four goals to semifinal ticket in Europe League? lets see until the match ended.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3537
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:46:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2024, 10:03:12 PM »
To make a big surprise, Liverpool must score 4 goals without conceded goals. They just scored 1 goal now, they need 3 more goals. I am also not really sure to see a big surprise from Liverpool, they actually should make 2 goals in the first half of the match at least. If they did this, it is very possible to score 4 goals in this match. However, there is still a lot of time for scoring goals, the game isn't over yet. If Liverpool wants to have a hope for the next round, they must score 2 more goals at least.

Anyway, AS Roma surprised us to score 2 goals in the first half of the match. Unfortunately, AS Roma must lose 1 defender because Celik got a red card in minute 31. This is a big challenge for AS Roma to defend their leading until the end of the match.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #85 on: April 18, 2024, 10:04:10 PM »
Now Score
And until the first round ended, Liverpool had not been able to add any more goals to further reduce the aggregate. But indeed, this time, they also managed to dominate the match. However, they still have to be more offensive so they can score more goals. Atalanta's 3 goals were quite difficult to catch or overtake, so if Liverpool wanted to, for example, they really had to be aggressive and careful at the same time. So that they can catch up but remain alert to Atalanta's counterattack.

Even though Roma were already 2 - 0 ahead of Milan and this was a very proud result for de Rossi. However, it was very unfortunate, one of Roma's defenders, Zeki Celik, had to receive a red card in the first half.. So, they have to fight with only 10 players. This is quite difficult because Milan is also a quite strong team. It's just that now de Rossi's choice is to remain offensive or to be defensive so that Milan can't even get close to the goal.

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 968
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:09:14 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #86 on: April 18, 2024, 10:06:07 PM »
Now Score
Liverpool has motivate for winning above three goals and the will try more aggressive on the early minutes, scoring goals only 8 minutes match begin is good capital and score another goals on the first half match. I think Liverpool will win today match but not sure with their potential win above three goals or not.
You will win your bet today putting for Liverpool, but you wish Liverpool will win above three goals and win aggregate over four goals to semifinal ticket in Europe League? lets see until the match ended.
The first half was only one goal from the penalty spot, I hope to add more goals, it turns out that it is not still difficult for Liverpool to do because Atalanta's defense is still quite strong.

The second half there is still hope, I at least two more goals for Liverpool and Atalanta did not do anything for the goal in this way then the extra time scenario will occur there Liverpool can take advantage of the opportunity with the dominance of the game.

This is just a scenario but I don't know if Liverpool can add two more goals?

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 793
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 05:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #87 on: April 18, 2024, 11:09:38 PM »
Now Score
The first half was only one goal from the penalty spot, I hope to add more goals, it turns out that it is not still difficult for Liverpool to do because Atalanta's defense is still quite strong.

The second half there is still hope, I at least two more goals for Liverpool and Atalanta did not do anything for the goal in this way then the extra time scenario will occur there Liverpool can take advantage of the opportunity with the dominance of the game.

This is just a scenario but I don't know if Liverpool can add two more goals?
It was a hopeless night for Liverpool as they were unable to score more than one goal, which was as a result of penalty. Who knows assuming there was no penalty maybe they wouldn't have scored any goal
Salalah missed a good opportunity that was supposed to have made it 2-0. I already know that there is nothing like hope for Liverpool in tonight's game, as they have walked alone out of the competition.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:34:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #88 on: April 18, 2024, 11:57:59 PM »
It is such a shame that Liverpool ended up losing to Atalanta. Everyone assumed that they were the highest chance to win the whole thing, and now looking at it, they didn't even see the semi-finals. They were the team that lead the league just a week ago with a chance to get two titles, and now they are looking like they will get no titles at all. In the end the better team of course won. I can't really say that I can hide my disappointment because I like to watch "better" teams to win, and this looks like the better team lost, and sometimes that happens. Shame really, but nothing to do about it.

Online Uruhara

• Activity: 1126
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:01:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #89 on: April 19, 2024, 11:36:13 AM »
Liverpool, West Ham, Benfica and Milan have now been eliminated. And that leaves the semi-finals between ATalanta vs Marseille and Roma vs Leverkusen.

For the Marseille vs Atalanta match, I think Atalanta will really be the favorite. In fact, I also think that Atalanta will win both legs in the semi-finals. Because Atalanta was even able to make Liverpool suffer quite a crushing defeat. So beating Marseille doesn't feel like it will be that difficult. But still, we cannot underestimate any team in the semi-finals. Because when Atalanta played Liverpool, many of us underestimated Atalanta. But it turns out that Atalanta managed to beat Liverpool in the first leg very perfectly. And this is what also makes me think that even though I favor Atalanta, Marseille could still surprise us by beating Atalanta quite decisively. For the Roma and Leverkusen match, I think it will be difficult. But I hope Roma can win.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG