follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24 !  (Read 7154 times)

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24 !
« on: December 17, 2023, 07:51:36 AM »

La Liga is a place to discuss all the clubs that make up the Spanish league, share your comments and predictions and make bets.
Discuss the 2023/24 La Liga teams currently in good position and likely to win the title.

Last season we saw Barcelona won the La Liga, but this new season a new team is at the top of the points table and you can predict which team will be the champion this season.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24 !
« on: December 17, 2023, 07:51:36 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1214
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
Re: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24 !
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2023, 06:37:03 AM »
La Liga Thank you very much OP for creating this topic. Because I play a lot of bets but I haven't found a place to advertise in this forum. But I got to see it today so here's a post I'll definitely be back with updates on the game very soon. And by talking about the game to everyone, I will protest the game, and ask others to play it as well.

Online Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2023, 06:47:56 AM »

Alaves VS Real Madrid
22,12,2024 date
Real Madrid are very strong this season so you can definitely bet on them. If you bet on Real Madrid, you will surely win. Because I myself have kept the budget for Real Madrid. Because Real Madrid's opposite team, Alaves is not strong so you can safely bet for Real Madrid. Because Real Madrid has the best and most famous stars who are constantly scoring goals with other teams.

Online Rubel007

• Activity: 1025
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:48 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2023, 05:33:58 AM »

Alaves VS Real Madrid
22,12,2024 date
Real Madrid are very strong this season so you can definitely bet on them. If you bet on Real Madrid, you will surely win. Because I myself have kept the budget for Real Madrid. Because Real Madrid's opposite team, Alaves is not strong so you can safely bet for Real Madrid. Because Real Madrid has the best and most famous stars who are constantly scoring goals with other teams.
Real Madrid is great in this season but according to the points table currently Girona are 2 points ahead form team Real Madrid. Now Girona and Real Madrid have played 17 matches each and Alaves belongs to 44 where Real Madrid 42 if Real Madrid can win tomorrow's match, they will have a chance to top the points table again and it is very likely as they will have a big win against Alaves who are 15th in the standings this season.

Offline GbitG

• Activity: 326
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:26:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2023, 12:58:13 PM »

Hy, what up guys? This is the first time that I have posted here in this forum about sports.

But anyway let's talk about the upcoming match of La Liga (Real Madrid vs Mallorca). This match will kick off on January 3, 2024. Everyone knows that Real Madrid are quite good in terms of performance in La Liga. From defense to attack, they are doing absolutely the best performance, but one point is showing me, and the point is that if we see the Goal conceded status of Mallorca, then I see that they concede only 22 goals in the whole La Liga competition this season, I feel that Real Madrid should not underestimate Mallorca because this season big clubs like Sevilla, Atlatico Madrid, etc. have conceded fewer goals to Mallorca. If  Real Madrid didn't make a proper attack, it could be a threat to Real Madrid. Besides that, if real Madrid fails to win or draw the game, Girona can get a chance to lead the league table; that is, they can claim 1st place because they have the same points as Real Madrid.

But let's see what happens next. Express your opinion by mentioning.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 785
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:02:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2024, 10:22:56 PM »

Hy, what up guys? This is the first time that I have posted here in this forum about sports.

But anyway let's talk about the upcoming match of La Liga (Real Madrid vs Mallorca). This match will kick off on January 3, 2024. Everyone knows that Real Madrid are quite good in terms of performance in La Liga. From defense to attack, they are doing absolutely the best performance, but one point is showing me, and the point is that if we see the Goal conceded status of Mallorca, then I see that they concede only 22 goals in the whole La Liga competition this season, I feel that Real Madrid should not underestimate Mallorca because this season big clubs like Sevilla, Atlatico Madrid, etc. have conceded fewer goals to Mallorca. If  Real Madrid didn't make a proper attack, it could be a threat to Real Madrid. Besides that, if real Madrid fails to win or draw the game, Girona can get a chance to lead the league table; that is, they can claim 1st place because they have the same points as Real Madrid.

But let's see what happens next. Express your opinion by mentioning.
Real Madrid won Mallorca yesterday with a 1-0 victory victory on the 78th minutes of the game. It was a goalless first half and it was on the last quarter of the match that Antonio Ruediger was able to break the deadlock to give his club all three points as that was the only goal in the match. Real Madrid are still topping the table with goal difference as Girona also won their match with a 4-3 victory against Athletico.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 747
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:37:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2024, 10:42:28 PM »
Real Madrid are still topping the table with goal difference as Girona also won their match with a 4-3 victory against Athletico.
Girona performed admirably to defeat Athletico 4-3 in the end, following a last-minute 3-3 draw. As both team's attacks and defenses were strong enough to resist the opposing team's pressure, I expected the game would end in a draw. However, Girona's victory over Athletic Madrid at the end of the match was a positive one, as it moved them to the second position in the Laliga standings at the end of the year(2023).
Let's see what happens when they play Almeria (a team in the relegation zone) in their first game of the year(2024). Even though it is an easy match win for them. 

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2024, 10:42:28 PM »

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3537
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:46:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2024, 10:52:16 PM »
Guys, what do you think about the competition between Real Madrid and Girona for the title? Both teams have the same points now, they have 48 points. There are 7 points difference with Barcelona in the 3rd place.

If we consider the current performance of the top teams in La Liga this season. It seems only Real Madrid and Girona to have the competition for the title race. Barcelona and Atletico Madrid aren't in a good condition to join the title race. Will this condition continue until the end of the season, guys?

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1718
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:03:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2024, 03:13:21 AM »
If we consider the current performance of the top teams in La Liga this season. It seems only Real Madrid and Girona to have the competition for the title race. Barcelona and Atletico Madrid aren't in a good condition to join the title race. Will this condition continue until the end of the season, guys?
I think a decent team can cut off 7 points gap, so Barcelona is not yet out of the title race for now. The chance is definitely slim though, considering their recent forms and their bench options are not great. I believe Madrid is going to win this season if nothing extraordinary happens, simply because they have more quality on their squad compared to Girona. I don't watch all of their matches but the last time they were against each other, I remember Madrid scored 3 goals despite having less control of the game. Madrid has a habit of playing so poorly for the whole 90 minutes but managed to get 1 or 2 goals out of nowhere. If that keeps happening, Girona definitely needs to keep winning and score more goals than Madrid to win the league. CMIIW.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Last Active: Today at 11:27:53 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2024, 03:17:57 PM »

Alaves VS Real Madrid
22,12,2024 date
Upcoming this match Real Madrid will win i strongly believe it. Because Real Madrid is more strong than Alaves. And now Real Madrid is very favorite team. Statistics telling Real Madrid hot favourite in this season.

Offline Martyns

• Activity: 206
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 10:48:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Search Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2024, 06:46:36 PM »

La Liga is a place to discuss all the clubs that make up the Spanish league, share your comments and predictions and make bets.
Discuss the 2023/24 La Liga teams currently in good position and likely to win the title.

Last season we saw Barcelona won the La Liga, but this new season a new team is at the top of the points table and you can predict which team will be the champion this season.

I really have fun watching Girona this season,because as it stands now,they seem to be the best team in the Lalliga,and they are ready and very confident in their play,hoping to lift the Lalliga trophy.It is now becoming clear to people of how good they are,and of the fact that they weren't joking from the start of the season when they started playing beautiful football.Real Madrid thought they were just playing and weren't a top contender for the tittle,but now,they are the only team who are a strong headache to them.Barcelona who everybody thought they would go on for the tittle again this season,their performance isnt steady,but I'm quite sure they will qualify to either quater final or semi final in the champions league, because that is where they channel their energy to.

Online Power420

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2024, 05:02:10 AM »

I usually watch matches between real madrid and atlético madrid filled with mind blowing moments. The score was tied at 3-3 after 90 minutes of play. I have never enjoyed a game so full of competition, but in the extra 20 minutes Real Madrid scored 2 more goals and Real Madrid went ahead.  And the result of the game ended 5-3. At least I was weak when the Athletico madrid players lay on the pitch crying. Their performance was so strong that they battled with Real Madrid on the field for 120 minutes. But at the end of the game I couldn't stand the pain of the Athletico madrid players and I had tears in my eyes.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 815
  • Last Active: Today at 03:35:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2024, 07:43:27 AM »
Good ideas from OP have make discussion topic about La Liga, I have favorite team there Real Madrid with current on the top position place although have the same points with Girona. Last night Madrid won against Atletico Madrid on Supercopa and lead to final phase waiting the winner between Barcelona or Osasuna.

La Liga will break until 21 January and Real Madrid have several important match before facing Almeria on matchday 20, after defeating Atletico Madrid on Super copa both team will face each other on Copa del Rey round 16 and will be crucial for Atletico Madrid revenge their loss before on Supercopa.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1999
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:12:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2024, 11:53:02 PM »
Good ideas from OP have make discussion topic about La Liga, I have favorite team there Real Madrid with current on the top position place although have the same points with Girona. Last night Madrid won against Atletico Madrid on Supercopa and lead to final phase waiting the winner between Barcelona or Osasuna.

La Liga will break until 21 January and Real Madrid have several important match before facing Almeria on matchday 20, after defeating Atletico Madrid on Super copa both team will face each other on Copa del Rey round 16 and will be crucial for Atletico Madrid revenge their loss before on Supercopa.

Well, with the things I have seen in the League, I am a fan of Real Madrid, and now the great team that is rising above Barcelona is Girona, for now they are surprising me a lot, now the things that are seen in The League are very impressive, I see Barcelona as one of the teams that needs to pay attention the most, especially Xavi because he is one of the coaches who have him on the hook to get him out, and he has done everything he has asked for, I don't know what things they have to do so they can win, they have a Lewa who wow is a great player, and now I don't know what options they have to increase his desire to play, the last I knew is that Xavi was demanding Lewa to play more, but why him? why not everyone? Is Barcelona just Lewa?

For me, the player who does it best is Lewa, the others must play for him, and provide him with the passes and everything so that he can score the goals, something like what Pep Guardiola did with Messi in his Tiki-taka time, Of course this is if they want to get out of the hole where they are.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2024, 05:38:24 AM »
Barcelona vs Osasuna interesting game in Spain Super Cup with Barcelona winning the final match confirmed. This game is going to be played three days later against Real Madrid and we can expect it to be one of the most exciting matches. Although Barcelona and Real Madrid are both strong teams in this match, we will enjoy the most competitive game in this game. But I think Real Madrid is more attacking than Barcelona in this match and they will attack great to win, I think Real Madrid will win this match and be champion.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG