follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Germany - Bundesliga League Prediction Thread - 2023/24 ⚽  (Read 3104 times)

Offline Sokani

• Activity: 465
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 02:40:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma
Re: Germany - Bundesliga League Prediction Thread - 2023/24 ⚽
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2024, 01:32:43 AM »
Oh may..
Watching this match was so surprising, the result is exactly very ridiculous.

I know that Leverkusen is now very increasing. But I did really think that Bayern Munich is the one that will win if we consider the composition of the squad. But in fact, Leverkusen was beyond the expectation.

Leverkusen was just superb, they completely outclassed Bayern. Who could have thought an important game like this, a team like Leverkusen would limit Bayern to just one shot on target. The home side would have made it five if Frimpong and Tah shots haven't hit the woodwork. For me, the ice on the cake was the last goal when Manuel Neuer went for corner kick in the last minutes of the game, Leverkusen won the ball, Frimpong drove a counter attack and fired a shot at 25 meters yard to make it 3.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2024, 01:32:43 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 992
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 07:20:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2024, 08:21:07 AM »
Leverkusen was just superb, they completely outclassed Bayern. Who could have thought an important game like this, a team like Leverkusen would limit Bayern to just one shot on target. The home side would have made it five if Frimpong and Tah shots haven't hit the woodwork. For me, the ice on the cake was the last goal when Manuel Neuer went for corner kick in the last minutes of the game, Leverkusen won the ball, Frimpong drove a counter attack and fired a shot at 25 meters yard to make it 3.
Signaling that Leverkusen will become Bundesliga champions this season because at this time they have never lost and then can beat Bayern Munich as their strongest opponent, so this is an interesting match plus embarrassing for Bayern because they only have on target Leverkusen's defensive kicks are really slick to be able to keep tight at the back.
I don't know what Tuchel's fate will be if they don't win the title this season, after the previous coach was fired and replaced by Tuchel but could not make Bayern in the first position of the Bundesliga.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 883
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:14:35 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2024, 09:03:07 AM »
Signaling that Leverkusen will become Bundesliga champions this season because at this time they have never lost and then can beat Bayern Munich as their strongest opponent, so this is an interesting match plus embarrassing for Bayern because they only have on target Leverkusen's defensive kicks are really slick to be able to keep tight at the back.
I don't know what Tuchel's fate will be if they don't win the title this season, after the previous coach was fired and replaced by Tuchel but could not make Bayern in the first position of the Bundesliga.
The victory against Bayern Munich last match make Leverkusen one step closer become the strong candidate for winning Bundesliga tittle, remaining 5 points left and Bayern Leverkusen keep unbeaten this season make us believing with Xabi Alonso become the first manager stopping the winning trend of Bayern Munich in bundesliga.
I doubt with Thomas Tuchel since last season and their domestic league winning more luck after Dortmund losses points in last match, I don't think with impressive performance from Bayern Leverkusen had opportunity for Bayern Munich will be the domestic league winner this season.

Online $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1750
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2024, 09:47:44 AM »
The victory against Bayern Munich last match make Leverkusen one step closer become the strong candidate for winning Bundesliga tittle, remaining 5 points left and Bayern Leverkusen keep unbeaten this season make us believing with Xabi Alonso become the first manager stopping the winning trend of Bayern Munich in bundesliga.
I doubt with Thomas Tuchel since last season and their domestic league winning more luck after Dortmund losses points in last match, I don't think with impressive performance from Bayern Leverkusen had opportunity for Bayern Munich will be the domestic league winner this season.
I'm actually not surprised by Leverkusen's win in this match, which makes me a little surprised when Bayern Munich lost with a fairly heavy score of 3-0. Leverkusen are much closer to becoming champions this season, and it looks like they'll be able to do just that, breaking Bayern Munich's decade-long dominance.

We can see how Leverkusen are very confident in this match, they are superior in terms of chances and they are very effective in utilizing the opportunities they create into goals. now they are 5 points above Bayern Munich, they just need to be consistent.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1012
  • Last Active: Today at 01:04:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2024, 11:23:12 PM »
It is really a "shame" to see Bayern doing badly, but honestly I am super excited about the possibility that opens up. It means that Leverkusen could actually win the league title, of course we have a ton of weeks left so they could still very well lose it as well. We just need to make sure that Leverkusen keeps it going. I am not really anti-Bayern, nor I am pro-Leverkusen, as a Turkish person I have no dog in this fight. But at the same time I am super excited to see a change. Its never good for a league when a team wins the title for over a decade, there should be some other winners time to time.

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3490
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 12:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2024, 12:18:59 PM »
A five point cushion is good but let's not get too excited at Leverkusen winning the league after their dominant performance over Munich. Without a doubt, it's a great statement that they mean business but let's not forget about the number of games and the points to be collected for the remainder of the season.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2024, 09:49:59 PM »
It is really a "shame" to see Bayern doing badly, but honestly I am super excited about the possibility that opens up. It means that Leverkusen could actually win the league title, of course we have a ton of weeks left so they could still very well lose it as well. We just need to make sure that Leverkusen keeps it going. I am not really anti-Bayern, nor I am pro-Leverkusen, as a Turkish person I have no dog in this fight. But at the same time I am super excited to see a change. Its never good for a league when a team wins the title for over a decade, there should be some other winners time to time.

Well, Bayern will always find a way to do things better, they cannot deny that now Leverkusen has a very high level and this they owe a lot to Xabi, because apart from the fact that he was a great player, he is an excellent coach, he is not yet Zidane's level, because Zidane has won leagues and UCL for sure, for now Bayern fans see this team as very different, but sometimes you have to try a little harder.

Bayern has very good players, Kane is one of those who has made the difference, if something like this happens, I hope because something is wrong, I don't know if it's the players, or the coach, but what makes him wake up, they can't do it anymore. lose more points, they can't keep things like this, they have to go up and compete, because that's why Leverkusen is very motivated, they can win the Bundesliga.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2024, 09:49:59 PM »

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2024, 11:50:50 PM »

Leverkusen performance is always interesting to see. So far, they are unbeaten. Now, they defeat Bayern Munich with 3 goals. Although they have no good attackers, they could win the match because their defenders scored goals. All the players of Leverkusen look to have great ability in scoring goals. That makes Leverkusen be a special team in Bundesliga under Xabi's management.
This really hurt Bayern Munich and becomes a nightmare for them.
Now, the pin distance between Leverkusen and Bayenr Munich is getting further and further, namely 5 points. So, Leverkusen has little chance of winning again and making a few changes in this Bundesliga contest.

-
Yes i am also surprised. I and it will may be happen Leverkusen will be champion i think. They played fantastic. They scored 3 goal. Josip StanisicAlex Grimaldo & Jeremic Frimpong scored goal in this match. But if we justify we saw maximum figer were Bayern side, like- Possession, pass, pass accuracy etc. I think Bayern will come back Again.
Maybe some people deliberately predicted Leverkusen as the winner in the match against Bayern Munich. However, what was unexpected was that perhaps the number of goals scored against Bayern was 3 goals. and meanwhile on the cloth side, Bayern Munich were unable to score a single goal.

Henceforth, Leverkusen will compete with Heidenheim in the Bundesliga. And I'm pretty sure that looking at the conditions, Leverkusen will win here.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2024, 10:59:29 PM »
Well, the thing about Leverkusen is something that I liked, it's hard to see a Bayern losing with 3 goals, 'because they have a very good team, I think Moyuu is breathing a lot so that he can do something, so I think that if Mou goes to the Bayern will make the difference in a big way, I would like to see Mourinho try to make Bayern much sharper, because I can't deny that Xabi has almost made a statue of him, he has changed the way he sees things in the world. world of German football and especially Leverkusen, has made his fans dream and I like that, it is something great that he has done, in this order of things I could say that things are very different now in the Bundesilga.

For those who said that the Bundesliga was boring because Bayern dominated, I think they won't do it anymore, because things are different now, they are at another level, and I like this because they are better that way.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3557
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:56:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2024, 11:44:15 PM »
Now, the pin distance between Leverkusen and Bayenr Munich is getting further and further, namely 5 points. So, Leverkusen has little chance of winning again and making a few changes in this Bundesliga contest.
Yep. Leverkusen be a night mare for Bayern Munich. Leverkusen becomes a very strong team, they are unbeatable during this season.
With 5 points gap, I think Leverkusen seems to be more comfortable leading the table. With their status that never gets a lose, they probably will be more confident to play. If the players play with full of confident in each remaining match, I think it becomes easier to collect more full points. IMHO, Leverkusen should be the new champion of Bundesliga this season.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1151
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 02:19:34 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2024, 01:02:28 PM »
Yep. Leverkusen be a night mare for Bayern Munich. Leverkusen becomes a very strong team, they are unbeatable during this season.
With 5 points gap, I think Leverkusen seems to be more comfortable leading the table. With their status that never gets a lose, they probably will be more confident to play. If the players play with full of confident in each remaining match, I think it becomes easier to collect more full points. IMHO, Leverkusen should be the new champion of Bundesliga this season.
Leverkusen is more than what we predicted this season, who would have thought they would be this strong this season even they are the only team that has not been defeated until now, Leverkusen is really a nightmare for Bayern Munich.

With their good performances and also showing good consistency, I see they will really succeed this season. But indeed we cannot quickly conclude or say they will become champions, because the journey is still quite long. It depends on themselves, whether they will be able to maintain their slick appearance or vice versa.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3557
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:56:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2024, 11:05:31 PM »
Leverkusen is more than what we predicted this season, who would have thought they would be this strong this season even they are the only team that has not been defeated until now, Leverkusen is really a nightmare for Bayern Munich.

With their good performances and also showing good consistency, I see they will really succeed this season. But indeed we cannot quickly conclude or say they will become champions, because the journey is still quite long. It depends on themselves, whether they will be able to maintain their slick appearance or vice versa.
Yep. No one predicted Leverkusen will be very strong since the early of the season. I think people must assume it will be an easy season for Bayern Munich after they signed Harry Kane. Harry Kane surely showed his best, he scored many goals. But Leverkusen could play better, they never be defeated by any team. They even beat Bayern Munich. With this condition, no doubt that Leverkusen will be the champion of Bundesliga. They also seem to win DFB Pokal. And may win UEL as well.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1151
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 02:19:34 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2024, 02:10:43 PM »

Yep. No one predicted Leverkusen will be very strong since the early of the season. I think people must assume it will be an easy season for Bayern Munich after they signed Harry Kane. Harry Kane surely showed his best, he scored many goals. But Leverkusen could play better, they never be defeated by any team. They even beat Bayern Munich. With this condition, no doubt that Leverkusen will be the champion of Bundesliga. They also seem to win DFB Pokal. And may win UEL as well.
One of the reasons why Leverkusen were not counted on from the start was because they had a coach who was considered to be lacking in experience, Xabi Alonso. But in fact he can answer all the doubts directed at him by bringing Levrekusen to perform better this season.

It's normal for new coaches to be overlooked, but if they can bring their team to success it will surprise everyone. Leverkusen is a clear example this season, and not only that, now he is one of the coaches who are ogled by other teams.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2024, 03:33:55 AM »
It's very sad that Bayern Munich lost badly against Bochum, they lost against a normal team. Bayan Munich's current performance looks like they won't be able to challenge for the title this season, even though they are a strong team. They lost by 2-3 goals, their current performance is very poor and they should never dream of winning the title with this performance but they need to improve their game. Laverkusen is a strong team this season and they are still unbeaten team this season they are fighting hard to win the title and they are currently at the top of the points table. However, Bayan Munich is in the second position in the points table with very less points this season but it is very difficult for Bayan to catch Laverkusen this season.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2024, 06:52:01 PM »
It's very sad that Bayern Munich lost badly against Bochum, they lost against a normal team. Bayan Munich's current performance looks like they won't be able to challenge for the title this season, even though they are a strong team. They lost by 2-3 goals, their current performance is very poor and they should never dream of winning the title with this performance but they need to improve their game. Laverkusen is a strong team this season and they are still unbeaten team this season they are fighting hard to win the title and they are currently at the top of the points table. However, Bayan Munich is in the second position in the points table with very less points this season but it is very difficult for Bayan to catch Laverkusen this season.

Bayern's situation is alarming, I don't know if they fell into crisis again, but they have to do things better, I think that by changing coaches they can improve a lot, because their team has a lot to do, I think that when there are results of this style because they have to do something quickly, but in less than what we think, because they will continue to descend, I think that Bayern's biggest nightmare is Leverkusen, in fact Xabi has made things look very easy, and that is So I think he's very close to Bayern.

The players don't know what to do, they are very good, that's why I consider that the problem is the coach and for me if they change him, it is the best way they can attack the problem, there is no other way, so far what I see the solution is there and nothing else can be done.

For now I think they are actively looking for a coach, but Bayern's situation is critical.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██