follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Teleported and original discussion  (Read 1841 times)

Offline Lillominato89

• Activity: 799
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 09:03:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Poll Starter
Teleported and original discussion
« on: December 24, 2023, 03:51:21 PM »
Username: Papusha20
Address: bc1qs48hd0wru6p3ud28kseh4d7qx3u7dvm2k5622t

Reapply

I have been working on this forum for free for a long time, but never got paid. This is the first BTC campaign to come. I applied for your signature campaign with great hope, but was not selected. You gave more importance to Teleport account, then what crime did I commit?  We are old users of Altcoin forum.

Slot is open in your campaign, if possible Slot give me a chance to work.

@Julerz12 Thank you sir....

According to the what is written on the front info page, this campaign will fully start on 1st January 2024. The bm have not select participants for the campaign, so far members are only applying which does not translate to being accepted in the campaign. There is no participants sheet yet buddy.
Stay calm and await campaign managers acceptance into the campaign.
Cheers  :)

this is not entirely true, the users selected in this thread have not been announced, but on the first page of this thread you can find the Google sheet file where you can see that out of 30 places available for this campaign, 28 users have already been selected by julerz12, so there are only 2 free slots left which will surely be filled these days

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Teleported and original discussion
« on: December 24, 2023, 03:51:21 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Linda78

• Activity: 944
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:18:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
Re: Re: [OPEN] Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Signature Campaign
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2023, 05:43:56 PM »

Reapply

I have been working on this forum for free for a long time, but never got paid. This is the first BTC campaign to come. I applied for your signature campaign with great hope, but was not selected. You gave more importance to Teleport account, then what crime did I commit?  We are old users of Altcoin forum.

According to the what is written on the front info page, this campaign will fully start on 1st January 2024. The bm have not select participants for the campaign, so far members are only applying which does not translate to being accepted in the campaign. There is no participants sheet yet buddy.

this is not entirely true, the users selected in this thread have not been announced, but on the first page of this thread you can find the Google sheet file where you can see that out of 30 places available for this campaign, 28 users have already been selected by julerz12, so there are only 2 free slots left which will surely be filled these days
I can see that only the Teleported aaccount is being given more priority here. I think there should be a dedicated slot for this forum.

Offline Lillominato89

• Activity: 799
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 09:03:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Poll Starter
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2023, 08:08:12 PM »

Reapply

I can see that only the Teleported aaccount is being given more priority here. I think there should be a dedicated slot for this forum.

I went to check the users chosen for the signature campaign, it's true many are teleported users, but out of 28 users 6 are from this forum of which 3 are part of the girl crypto so they are pink quotas. possibly the next 2 free slots the manager will give to non-teleported members. making a choice on many admission applications is not easy and many of us will not be chosen, unfortunately they work like this and we must accept the CM's choices

Offline Coinomize.biz

• Activity: 181
  • https://coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 09:09:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Search Karma Signature
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2023, 11:18:30 PM »

Reapply

Sorry for that. It may be that old trustworthy members are preferred first because they are known for good posts, but the number of 30 members is just the test run and you can be sure that everyone will get a chance.

Offline Decora50

• Activity: 79
  • Last Active: Today at 03:20:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    50 Posts Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2023, 02:25:31 AM »

Reapply

Sorry for that. It may be that old trustworthy members are preferred first because they are known for good posts, but the number of 30 members is just the test run and you can be sure that everyone will get a chance.

Julerz12 is an honest manager. He must give priority to the good users, he has not faced any corruption so far, so I know him as a true manager.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1633
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:48:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2023, 04:27:57 AM »
-snip-
-snip-
ooohh waooww, don't force too many guys , just relax.
If you have good quality and contribute a lot in this forum, I believe you can be selected.

There is no crime whatsoever committed by users here, it's just about quality and how quality will be prioritized.
Although teleportation accounts if the user does not have good quality, then there will be no place, so you just need to wait for the manager's decision on January 1, 2024.

Good luck.

People seem to be full of enthusiasm to join this campaign, and whoever has a good post and deserves him will get a spot.

Offline Abang Jago

• Activity: 73
  • Last Active: April 06, 2024, 07:58:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2023, 05:53:50 AM »

I went to check the users chosen for the signature campaign, it's true many are teleported users, but out of 28 users 6 are from this forum of which 3 are part of the girl crypto so they are pink quotas. possibly the next 2 free slots the manager will give to non-teleported members. making a choice on many admission applications is not easy and many of us will not be chosen, unfortunately they work like this and we must accept the CM's choices

Be fair, however, it would be best if original Altcoinstalks members were given the same opportunity, not just teleport members from Bitcointalk who are the priority. 

Remember, we welcome you well and politely on this forum. 
Please act well and fair..
thanks...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2023, 05:53:50 AM »

Offline Abang Jago

• View Profile

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2023, 06:00:31 AM »

Julerz12 is an honest manager. He must give priority to the good users, he has not faced any corruption so far, so I know him as a true manager.

Of the 28 selected, only 6 were original members of Altcoinstalks.  Do you think only the 6 original members are good?

Have teleport members written a lot of good posts on this forum?
 Or just know  from Bitcointalk which is a consideration.

« Last Edit: December 25, 2023, 06:39:02 AM by Abang Jago »

Offline Abang Jago

• View Profile

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2023, 06:57:06 AM »

I want to know whether it is true that the 30 members have written good articles on this forum.  Because this bounty runs on this forum, not on bitcointalk. 

Offline hair

• Hair
  • * Vice President *
  • Mythical
  • Activity: 9261
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:20:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 31
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2023, 08:29:59 AM »
Hello, What's going on here? calm down, guys.
I didn't interfere with BM's decision... I just gave
suggestions to also provide the same opportunities to original members. I think that's fair enough. Thank You
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Shahinaz

• Activity: 852
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: March 09, 2024, 04:11:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2023, 10:04:43 AM »

Of the 28 selected, only 6 were original members of Altcoinstalks.  Do you think only the 6 original members are good?

Honestly, I'm disappointed with this decision, if the old/original Mamber only has a few places. This will eliminate the original maber, at least the admins will rethink the rules,  for teleporting when participating in bounties like this,

Offline Jokers

• Mythical
  • Activity: 7639
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 06:07:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2023, 11:20:07 AM »

Honestly, I'm disappointed with this decision, if the old/original Mamber only has a few places. This will eliminate the original maber, at least the admins will rethink the rules,  for teleporting when participating in bounties like this,

We value all our members! No need in confrontation. It is totally up to a manager which participants does he need. Stay active and friendly, post good and informative posts and you'll get an opportunity in upcoming campaigns.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3941
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 08:43:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2023, 12:34:52 PM »

Manager has already an experience with teleported users. He know what and how they post. Altcoinstalk users he isnt very much familiar with, so he has selected “tested” users. If some of you are disappointed for not being selected, then I suggest to stay active, as there will always be more new campaigns and free slots.

Moreover, you can always post. Why do most want to post only for payment?
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline vs2014

• Activity: 411
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 10:00:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Signature Avatar
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2023, 06:46:12 PM »
-snip-
-snip-
ooohh waooww, don't force too many guys , just relax.
If you have good quality and contribute a lot in this forum, I believe you can be selected.

There is no crime whatsoever committed by users here, it's just about quality and how quality will be prioritized.
Although teleportation accounts if the user does not have good quality, then there will be no place, so you just need to wait for the manager's decision on January 1, 2024.

Good luck.

People seem to be full of enthusiasm to join this campaign, and whoever has a good post and deserves him will get a spot.
We have just teleported to this forum so it will take time to post ID strong and quality even it is normal. However the manager should give a chance to those who have applied earlier and follow the removal procedure in case of adverse objection late.
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1844
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:49:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Linux User Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2023, 08:10:27 PM »

Don't be disappointed, look at things from a brighter angle.
One decision on Bitcointalk contributed to moving campaigns here, which also attracted a part of users. Otherwise, none of this would have happened. All this significantly affects the increase of activity here, which is ultimately a good thing, isn't it? More activities will probably bring more quality to this forum.

Because of their responsibility towards campaign owners, managers prefer to start with well-known members. All of them are experienced managers and I believe that they went through the previous history of posts and chose what they think is the best for promoting the brand.
██████████████████████████