follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Are you ready for the Bitcoin bull market? What's your plan? Some ideas for you  (Read 1697 times)

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2498
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 12:06:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
I have definitely prepared since before this bitcoin halving in 2024, it is never possible to prepare for a long term investment in a short period of time. I mainly try to invest in Bitcoin using DCA method, only DCA method is best for new investors and those who want to invest with small amount of money. I have been investing in Bitcoin since the end of 2023, often investing in Bitcoin for close to a year. And I will continue this investment for a long time I have seen huge dividends on my investment and my investment portfolio has grown a lot.
Your decision to collect bitcoins using the DCA method is a very smart choice, so far not many people have been able to do that. You also have to record all the bitcoin purchase transactions you have made so far because this will help you determine what percentage of profit you want.
DCA is the best way for those of us who don't have a lot of money to invest in crypto. because we can own assets by buying them in stages. but this does not apply to whales who have large amounts of money. Our business of owning crypto assets with DCA is quite good if we start doing it during the bearish season, and sell it when it is bullish.
There are some people who like DCA, because they can buy coins in stages. By trading, joining bounties and airdrops, they get rewards to buy Bitcoin or potentially other coins in stages. This is a good method and even better if it is done long before the price of bitcoin is high.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1526
  • Last Active: Today at 03:26:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
I have definitely prepared since before this bitcoin halving in 2024, it is never possible to prepare for a long term investment in a short period of time. I mainly try to invest in Bitcoin using DCA method, only DCA method is best for new investors and those who want to invest with small amount of money. I have been investing in Bitcoin since the end of 2023, often investing in Bitcoin for close to a year. And I will continue this investment for a long time I have seen huge dividends on my investment and my investment portfolio has grown a lot.
Your decision to collect bitcoins using the DCA method is a very smart choice, so far not many people have been able to do that. You also have to record all the bitcoin purchase transactions you have made so far because this will help you determine what percentage of profit you want.
DCA is the best way for those of us who don't have a lot of money to invest in crypto. because we can own assets by buying them in stages. but this does not apply to whales who have large amounts of money. Our business of owning crypto assets with DCA is quite good if we start doing it during the bearish season, and sell it when it is bullish.
There are some people who like DCA, because they can buy coins in stages. By trading, joining bounties and airdrops, they get rewards to buy Bitcoin or potentially other coins in stages. This is a good method and even better if it is done long before the price of bitcoin is high.
If you do have the funds or the money then you would really be definitely be considering on taking up some DCA but of course not all would really be thinking up but rather they would really be diversifying their portfolio as much as possible on which they do know that they cant be able to make up some good profits if they would really be just that focusing on Bitcoin and this is why
they would really be having that kind of approach on making their choices on other altcoins or even other memes or shitcoins out there with low caps because they are really that
considering or really that interested about on the multiplier that it gives.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1795
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:04:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary

If you do have the funds or the money then you would really be definitely be considering on taking up some DCA but of course not all would really be thinking up but rather they would really be diversifying their portfolio as much as possible on which they do know that they cant be able to make up some good profits if they would really be just that focusing on Bitcoin and this is why
they would really be having that kind of approach on making their choices on other altcoins or even other memes or shitcoins out there with low caps because they are really that
Diversification is always the right step to increase opportunities for profit. Bitcoin is a safe coin for investment, but remember altcoins are coins that will bring greater profits if you choose the right and potential coins. Do analysis before buying so that we don't suffer losses.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:17:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
  • Don't try to find All time high, you can not predict it correctly and you will only know ATH of a cycle after you are already in a bear market.
This really taught me and reminded me of the experience of the past in the previous bullrun. And it's true, if our goal is to wait and reach ATH, this will be very risky. In fact, it turns out that because we are so greedy to achieve more and more ATH, without realizing it, suddenly the market has dropped very quickly towards bearish. and this is what I experienced in the previous bullrun. This hurts, doesn't it> Because I even thought that BTC would really reach at least $80k, but that hasn't happened. and various other altcoins too, are very slow to take profits, and in the end really regret it. This really gave me a lot of lessons. and I can't do this anymore now. It's better to set some price targets so that we can already make a profit of some percentage.

Online TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1435
  • Last Active: Today at 09:23:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts

Diversification is always the right step to increase opportunities for profit. Bitcoin is a safe coin for investment, but remember altcoins are coins that will bring greater profits if you choose the right and potential coins. Do analysis before buying so that we don't suffer losses.
Do you think Bitcoin can't provide big enough profits too? maybe you can see the development of bitcoin prices from 2010 until now in 2024, in 14 years the price of bitcoin has experienced a very high price increase, imagine if you still had bitcoin from 2010 and you sold it this year, would you still consider bitcoin have no chance of making a sizable profit.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1129
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 10:11:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Do you think Bitcoin can't provide big enough profits too? maybe you can see the development of bitcoin prices from 2010 until now in 2024, in 14 years the price of bitcoin has experienced a very high price increase, imagine if you still had bitcoin from 2010 and you sold it this year, would you still consider bitcoin have no chance of making a sizable profit.

The only way Bitcoin can produce enough profit is subjective and that's when you invest heavily because right now, what Bitcoin can give you is only little return on investment, maybe in a good condition you will get 5x, don't compare 2010 and 2024, those times you are talking about, Bitcoin price was still small and affordable. I mean that time, $1k dollar investment in Bitcoin then can give you atleast 3 btc but you can't do that right now. You need thousands of dollars to invest in Bitcoin and I can tell you that only 1 out 10 people that are having interest on Bitcoin can actually but a whole Bitcoin.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1745
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 04:37:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
People who plan buying gradually, they may choose DCA. I think it is a good way for the people who have limited funds. But if you have big funds, you can buy many Bitcoin at once. Yes, people who join signature campaign or do bounties, can buy Bitcoin gradually. We have no much money, so DCA can be a good idea.

Diversification is okay, it raises the chance to take profits and minimizes the risks. However, not everyone wants to diversify their assets. Some people may invest their funds on Bitcoin or Ethereum only. But other people may invest in varied crypto coins. It may depend on the style of individual investment.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Online enwi

• Activity: 250
  • Last Active: Today at 08:32:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Topic Starter Super active 50 Posts in one day Poll Voter
People who plan buying gradually, they may choose DCA. I think it is a good way for the people who have limited funds. But if you have big funds, you can buy many Bitcoin at once. Yes, people who join signature campaign or do bounties, can buy Bitcoin gradually. We have no much money, so DCA can be a good idea.

Diversification is okay, it raises the chance to take profits and minimizes the risks. However, not everyone wants to diversify their assets. Some people may invest their funds on Bitcoin or Ethereum only. But other people may invest in varied crypto coins. It may depend on the style of individual investment.
Exactly, by buying in stages we will be able to get a lot of profit because without us realizing it, the bitcoin assets we own have grown by a very large amount. Of course, we have to be able to record all the transactions we make in the market so that we don't make the wrong decision about what price we want to sell at.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG