follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: "I'm done with gambling, but"  (Read 1475 times)

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 879
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:41:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
Re: "I'm done with gambling, but"
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2024, 09:54:11 AM »
snip

This could happen, but it's a one in a million chance. And I am more willing to believe that all this is an advertising campaign, the purpose of which is for gamblers who have already sold their property not to give up and continue to fall lower and lower, believing that just a little more and there will be a huge win that will solve all problems and close all debts. Only this "scheme" looks like a "donkey with a carrot suspended in front of it."
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2024, 09:54:11 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bisdak40

• Activity: 1000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:43:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    1000 Posts Karma Good Karma
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2024, 09:28:58 AM »
~snip~
If you are in his situation, are you going to risk your rent fee to have a chance of making more money?

Personally, i would not risk my money for rent fee for gambling as the pressure to in that scenario is intense/huge, have tried this one but without a success. Compromised money is prone to losing as per experience that's why i would not do such thing again but do know a lot of people here in our place who do this kind of scenario, gamble money intended for electrical fee and losing everything, blackout as a result.

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2024, 05:45:42 AM »
If you are in his situation, are you going to risk your rent fee to have a chance of making more money?
What he did was very risky and in my opinion it was very crazy behavior, but there is a saying that goes like this: "If we want to be rich, then we have to be crazy."
I often see this saying on various social media and I just try to remember it. Just like Elon Musk, who is crazy with his mindset of wanting to live on Mars, now he might be called crazy, but if he can successfully live on Mars then Elon Musk will definitely become a millionaire.

He was crazy to sell his stove to pay for renting a house but instead he gambled. This behavior in my place is very crazy behavior and very extreme to do.
But what is called a gambler, there must be something that the gambler does to earn gambling capital, I just think this is from campus friends who often talk about gambling.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1101
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:46:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2024, 09:06:40 AM »
This is a gambler's final luck and every gambler, mostly the addicted gamblers always behave in that way. But those who are responsible would not do such a thing to risk their house rent or school fees to gamble. We have been hearing stories that gamblers used their school fees to gamble and lost all the cry to the bookmarkers to return their money. Like what you said is a luck he had tried and finally won. But not everyone can do it but few.

Offline Rembroman

• Activity: 99
  • Last Active: Today at 10:45:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma Topic Starter 50 Posts
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2024, 05:07:02 PM »
It takes luck everywhere. On the other hand, you can't use money that you need for mandatory expenses like rent or food. It is better to approach it more rationally. For example, I myself occasionally like to go to the fairspin platform and get a little emotion and maybe money, but I try to approach it carefully

Online robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1804
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 05:34:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2024, 05:55:43 PM »

I cannot say I can if I am so addicted to gambling, these chronic gamblers will promise everything just to prove that they are out of gambling but if there's an opportunity to gamble they will go for it without thinking of the consequences, what you discuss OP is the natural behavior of chronic gamblers, but on your question I already faced that situation many times and I always think of the worst scenario so I also save myself for not going to take a chance.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1647
  • Last Active: Today at 04:23:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2024, 06:17:37 PM »
"I'm done with gambling"

The only moment you can trust a gambler to actually follow up with this is when he has hit the mother and grandfather of all jackpot, if he had just lost then there is 0.000!% chance of him following up with that!

Well this particular thought of yours is correct but I think to some gamblers, it actually just marks the start to their crazy gambler and I say this because of the experience a close friend of mine had.

The man actually hit a good run and for some miracle to happen he then secured a very big win, I think it's even bug enough to call it a mega jackpot for him because of his level of exposure but the whole thing turn differently when he was in possession of the money because the money made me crazy with spending and also his gambling stake went up to the roof as he always thought the funds is there and he believes the more money the less odd and risk involved for the betslip to be won.

That's why I've said the mother and father of all jackpots.
If he wins 100 millions dolls he will most likely quit because he knows that there is almost now way for him to win more than that and the returns are simply to bad compared to the amounts he already has.
But if he wins for example $100 000, then even if that means like 500 wages in a poor county it still leaves desires unfulfilled, he could buy a house but just an average car, a few vacations and that's it they could blow them in a month and they are back to square one. But with 100 mils, then ...completely different story!
Follow this carefully.
HeyH
IN THE USA many states have big lotteries. 1,2,3 even 5,10,20 million USD prizes are given out weekly in many states.

50% of those winners go bankrupt in under 5 years.

Why is that? About 5% of USA adults have gambling issues. THEY bet way too much. AND they
Hit most of the large jackpots 1-20 million USD sized. They play 20 30 40 50 tickets vs 1.

So 1 of 20 people buy 50 tickets each  and 19 of 20 buy 1 or 2 tickets.

That is 50 tickets for the nut job and 38 for the normies.

MY wife had a friend at work that won a 7 million prize and 2 months later won a 2 million prize  he quit his job he divorced and in 5 years time was broke and a janitorial  at Kennedy airport.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2024, 06:17:37 PM »

Offline famososMuertos

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1358
  • ..//:::
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:39:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Search
« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2024, 08:39:26 PM »
No

It's an easy answer, whether out of honesty or simply politics.

Talking that way leads to nothing, it is falling into gossip.

The issue that concerns us and that brings us to the reality of this news is what he bet the $200 on, in what way, what game, how many bets.

Then out of nowhere she got $50 and managed to get away with it, and how?

$50 has been and is a good starter bankroll to start at NL100 in NLH, but it will take you about 6 months to get to NL1000, and it will grow your bankroll to about $1000.  This is in poker.

Stories told that way are gossip.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1101
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:46:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2024, 12:36:14 PM »
~snip~

Personally, i would not risk my money for rent fee for gambling as the pressure to in that scenario is intense/huge, have tried this one but without a success. Compromised money is prone to losing as per experience that's why i would not do such thing again but do know a lot of people here in our place who do this kind of scenario, gamble money intended for electrical fee and losing everything, blackout as a result.
House rent fee is better than school fees. Some gamblers used money that is meant to pay school fee for gambling and the unlucky ones would loss and as for me I would not used money that is meant to pay house rent and school fees. I don't even think any pressure there, and just the huge amount to be win and the feeling to win that amount would make someone to use such money to gamble and if your luck does not shine that day then you loss all and go home with empty hands. That risky might land someone in a very big problem.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2024, 11:25:21 PM »
I have seen this Instagram reel about a certain gambler with a text on his video "I think I'm done with gambling forever."

So, the man sold his stove for $200 to pay for his rent. However, despite his intentions, he was unable to resist the urge to gamble. He used the money to bet and ended up losing it all. Despite the setback, he found another way to get money and began gambling again.

The money was lost again and has left with only $50. He then tries his luck one another time. In the end, he finally won a huge sum of money.

I know this may be just another random video on Instagram, but it does happen in real life.

There are many gamblers featured in your video whose lives can be relatable. There are many gamblers who enter gambling with everything of their life and at one point they lose everything and become destitute. I participate in gambling only for entertainment I never participate in this gambling outside of entertainment. Those who consider this gambling as a means of making money outside of entertainment are the ones who lose or suffer the most in life. If I were in his position I would never spend beyond a certain budget for gambling. Because I have enough patience and knowledge that with patience and knowledge I will not devote extra time to gambling. The person quoted by the OP here is a gambling addict due to which he participates in gambling with everything in the hope of extra profit.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1064
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:08:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2024, 06:00:54 PM »
There are many gamblers featured in your video whose lives can be relatable. There are many gamblers who enter gambling with everything of their life and at one point they lose everything and become destitute. I participate in gambling only for entertainment I never participate in this gambling outside of entertainment. Those who consider this gambling as a means of making money outside of entertainment are the ones who lose or suffer the most in life. If I were in his position I would never spend beyond a certain budget for gambling. Because I have enough patience and knowledge that with patience and knowledge I will not devote extra time to gambling. The person quoted by the OP here is a gambling addict due to which he participates in gambling with everything in the hope of extra profit.
Indeed, because what he has done or achieved in the video was pure luck, if he is unable to win a huge amount of money despite losing all the funds he had, he might resort to other ways to get more money to gamble. This cycle will have no end until he achieves his goal. And if he never gets the chance to win, he will likely end up as a homeless man.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 05:18:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2024, 06:15:20 PM »
What I think about this is that he put his luck to the test on many occasions and the truth is that he gambled with everything to be able to obtain something, the fact that he had almost nothing is something that I would not be able to do, in the end he had Good luck, but this is the type of person I consider to be dangerous, who should leave the game for their own good and who should have a different vision of life.

The person who tests everything is because he needs help in some way, I understand that we are but we must have a lot of faith for these things, but we also have to have some knowledge, and because he was very lucky in the end, but if not I would have had it, what would have happened? Things are very different if he had not won, perhaps he would have fallen into total Mediocrity , since he Obtained a good sum of money, then he should Leave the game and do something else, start a business or dedicate himself to something Else.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Last Active: Today at 03:21:47 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2024, 06:51:22 PM »
I think the story is rubbish because it doesn't tell what happens after that. A person who acts like that, this time he might get away with it but he is going to lose a lot of money, he is going to have a shitty life because of his bad gambling habit.

IN THE USA many states have big lotteries. 1,2,3 even 5,10,20 million USD prizes are given out weekly in many states.

50% of those winners go bankrupt in under 5 years.

Why is that? About 5% of USA adults have gambling issues. THEY bet way too much. AND they
Hit most of the large jackpots 1-20 million USD sized. They play 20 30 40 50 tickets vs 1.

So 1 of 20 people buy 50 tickets each  and 19 of 20 buy 1 or 2 tickets.

That is 50 tickets for the nut job and 38 for the normies.

MY wife had a friend at work that won a 7 million prize and 2 months later won a 2 million prize  he quit his job he divorced and in 5 years time was broke and a janitorial  at Kennedy airport.

I'm sure that would happen to the protagonist of the OP's story, if he won the lottery he'd be broke again not long after. A minimum knowledge of personal finance, a minimum of self-control and above all contentment can save more than one person from ending up like this.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1590
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 07:35:42 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2024, 03:16:51 AM »
~
The money was lost again and has left with only $50. He then tries his luck one another time. In the end, he finally won a huge sum of money.

I know this may be just another random video on Instagram, but it does happen in real life.

That plot twist though. :D I didn't expect that TBH, and I thought that it would end up as a sad video because... we're on the internet where anything can be posted online. :)
Anyway, he's lucky, and... that's it. I wonder if the opposite happened. What if that remaining $50 is lost? I assume he will be added to the group of homeless people that are begging around.

Random or not, I believe that it happens. It all comes down to how brave you are to risk the remaining money that you have. Also, some gamblers needed that money to pay or buy something, but instead choose to gamble it. Some are winning, but some are losing. Overall, if you're lucky, you're lucky. That's all. :D

As for me if I'm in that situation, if I can't think of another way to produce the remaining $150, then I might as well risk it all. I mean if you didn't risk it, you will still have $150 remaining to pay, right?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG