follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

What will Solana peak at in 2024.

Under $125
0 (0%)
$125-$150
1 (10%)
$150-$200
1 (10%)
$201-$250
2 (20%)
over $250
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closes: May 14, 2024, 01:43:54 AM

Author Topic: Max price for Solana in 2024.  (Read 705 times)

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 01:15:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
Re: Max price for Solana in 2024.
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2024, 02:19:58 PM »
We can see that the Solana coin market is currently fluctuating in line with the Bitcoin market. Solana Coin is also on track to recover its market. From here I can say that if the Bitcoin market reaches $100,000 by 2024, Solana Coin will definitely exceed $250. Solana Coin developers also have proper supervision due to which they are able to play a very important role in improving the quality of their coins.The prediction I have made is not that my prediction will come true but I have made this prediction with my guess, let's see if my prediction is correct.
Last month of 2023 until Q1 of 2024 did really give out that kind of trend on which Solana does have. If you do able to buy SOL on Jan2023 then you did make that huge money on the current price movement that it does have. When it comes to price correction then its normal yet what comes up should go down on which it is a basic principle in the market.
For sure to those people who had been still accumulating and even believe that it could flip ETH? Everything is possible within this market and this is why it would be best
that you should really be that mindful about those possibilities and accumulate since arent still on a bull run market. We cant be able to assume out on whats the price
of SOL but pretty much sure it would be still multiple x's from the current price now.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2024, 02:19:58 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 877
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:03:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2024, 03:40:05 PM »
I've been hearing a lot of prediction on Solana to be the same amount of what BNB is now, but i think Solana in bullrun will go far more beyond 200 dollars, we should be expecting nothing lesser than this anyway, while other coins too are going to pump the way time, we can expect right before the halving seeing that Solana has got to the extent of achieving same rate with BNB while we have not experience halving yet, there's more possibility in seeing that this coin is going to be a prominent and promising one base on it recent performance.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2091
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 12:37:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2024, 07:46:05 PM »
I've been hearing a lot of prediction on Solana to be the same amount of what BNB is now, but i think Solana in bullrun will go far more beyond 200 dollars, we should be expecting nothing lesser than this anyway, while other coins too are going to pump the way time, we can expect right before the halving seeing that Solana has got to the extent of achieving same rate with BNB while we have not experience halving yet, there's more possibility in seeing that this coin is going to be a prominent and promising one base on it recent performance.
SOL is currently being lifted by the movement of bitcoin, which once touched $50K and has reached $110; of course, this is a positive thing because it has continued to move since the end of last year.Your prediction that it will reach $200 will, of course, be achieved, but it is not impossible that it will be close to the final ATH.SOL is one of the potential coins. SOL will be able to move and maintain its current position under BNB for a long time.the opportunity to continue buying and holding if you want to make a profit.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2024, 02:45:40 PM »
I see a big rally I picked over $250
The Solana coin is currently pumping a lot of volume in the market and its value is much higher than before. Although we have seen the price of this coin drop a lot, the coin is now back to its highs again along with Bitcoin. Moreover, the future of this coin is good and many people have predicted that the price of this coin may exceed $250 in 2024. And I think it will be possible because there are many projects coming up around this coin and around the platform and it will be good and its future is likely to be brighter.

Offline arabspaceship123

• Activity: 186
  • I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 11:29:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2024, 01:25:28 AM »
It's $170 so it's going over $200 if there's a rally. I'll be safe saying it'll stay less than $250.

██████████   ARABSPACESHIP 123     سفينة الفضاء العربية ١٢٣   ██████
|  | ||     |   
avatar & signature available to rent   |     || |  |

█████████████████  
Hire me to design your websites   █████████████████

Online Uruhara

• Activity: 1146
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:15:11 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2024, 01:36:29 AM »
A few days ago Solana hit a price of over $118. And now it is still fighting back to rise from the price of $110. And in the initial response I just thought that Solana would probably only hit $150 for this year. But if you look at the current speed of increase, it looks like what the OP said could indeed happen, namely reaching $200. It just means it needs more liquidity coming in at more than 80% and I think that could happen if BTC also hits the last ATH.

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: Today at 01:15:05 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2024, 12:04:49 PM »
A few days ago Solana hit a price of over $118. And now it is still fighting back to rise from the price of $110. And in the initial response I just thought that Solana would probably only hit $150 for this year. But if you look at the current speed of increase, it looks like what the OP said could indeed happen, namely reaching $200. It just means it needs more liquidity coming in at more than 80% and I think that could happen if BTC also hits the last ATH.
$150 is realistic for this year on which i could say that it is really that something realistic and not something that too optimistic i should say. Actually if we do speak about future prices then
it is something that cant be known in the first place. There are even mentions in speaking or talking about dethroning ETH? Yes it could be but of course that flippening would be a tough
one but who knows? It would really be always the power of recognition and demand on which this would really be leading into those kind of price which we didnt even expect for it to happen.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2024, 12:04:49 PM »

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 885
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 03:42:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2024, 12:39:25 PM »

I guess it depends on the Bitcoin price as well as the market situation. Even though I believe that we are already into the bull run and this is the first phase of the bull run, and solana is over $110 at this moment, it won't be hard for solana to reach $400 in 2024. I guess we will see some movement after July, and that's when Bitcoin may hit around 70K according to my prediction. I won't mind if it takes longer than that, but I guess alts will start rocketing after the Bitcoin halving. A lot of people will try to get some profit from alts and they will start invest. Let's see what happens.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 715
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2024, 06:36:04 PM »
If bitcoin surpassed over $70k , then SOLANA would be picked over 250...
This is just my personal opinion and I will wait for different opinions.
This is quite possible. However, we have to analyze the Solana chart, particularly on a weekly time frame. There is a supply zone that has to be broken, and I see two supplies before reaching the ATH. And, because Bitcoin's price has a strong influence on altcoins, if Bitcoin reaches its all-time high, Solana's price will most likely follow behind. I've noted that Solana's movement will not always be dependent on the price of Bitcoin, which is why there is a good chance of that happening.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1124
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 06:36:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2024, 10:08:03 PM »
Solana price is also good at the altcoins section of cryptocurrency. And from the poll I will choose $250+ in this bull run that is coming. It is one of the best selling cryptocurrency for nor.
Is like I am yet to understand how these boards work here. This is BTC Price sub board which is supposed to represent BTC speculation we see in BTT. But I am seeing Solana and LTC price prediction here including that of other coins. I do believe that each and every of these coins have their own boards.
The Op missed road. Then the moderator should move the thread to the appropriate place. Bitcoin subboard should be used has Bitcoin discussions.

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 08:22:45 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2024, 10:34:52 PM »
Don't you think this peak depends on bitcoin?
Yeah with the speed at which bitcoin is swimming it shows that there is every possibility to achieve that very height you made mentioned. My projection is around $100k btc then Sol around $300.
But if bitcoin below 100k then $250 Solana is sure.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG