follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Scams & Phishing  (Read 214 times)

Offline dankunai

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 37
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 05, 2024, 05:06:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
Scams & Phishing
« on: February 05, 2024, 10:40:59 AM »
The longer I'm in the crypto space the more I see RH's intent to liberate us from the scams and create tools that are complete and secure. It helps to know what part of the crypto cycle you're currently in but it's as simple as accumulating & staking. Richard heart Always positive. Be positive. Just love him and crypto.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Scams & Phishing
« on: February 05, 2024, 10:40:59 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4216
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 04:39:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Scams & Phishing
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2024, 02:48:02 PM »

Most especially when interest with cryptocurrency is increasing, there will be new and old types of scams, frauds, hacking and phishing to come over the market...with all of them looking for ways to take money from the pocket of innocent people and organizations. As the potential has already become multi-million, more and more scammers and hackers are intensifying their activities using the best tools around. I was one of the victims of them and I really hate being one of the statistics as the feeling is something unforgettable. Many of us in crypto right now experienced the same thing and we know that nobody can really be so careful. Despite this big problem, I am remaining in the crypto industry and be one of the strong, solid supporters of the industry. I would love to know how Richard Heart can " liberate us from the scams and create tools that are complete and secure." Please elaborate on that point.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2939
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 05:01:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2024, 03:02:38 PM »
The longer I'm in the crypto space the more I see RH's intent to liberate us from the scams and create tools that are complete and secure. It helps to know what part of the crypto cycle you're currently in but it's as simple as accumulating & staking. Richard heart Always positive. Be positive. Just love him and crypto.
This is the first time I heard of Richard Heart, I tried searching and found this website, maybe it is his: https://richardheart.com/.

He is not really famous in the crypto market, at least not as much as Michael Saylor or PlanB. It would be good if he regularly warned the community about the risks in this market and ways to detect and avoid scam projects.

We just need to understand: where there are opportunities, there are investors and scammers. Make it a habit to double-check every piece of information or guidance, and when you see something that's easily profitable: be doubly cautious because it could just be a trap.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 851
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 06:18:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2024, 04:30:46 PM »
As long as you are in the crypto space, your security is in your own hands and that is why we need to be careful and not being greedy. Some people fall for these scammers because of greed, and they want to reap from where they didn't sow. The best precautions to be taken, is for you not to click on phishisng link that you don't know where it came from because it contains malware, if you do, then your wallet will be compromised. Always check your clipboard to make sure that it does not contain malware by making sure that the address you copied is the right one in which you want to send your coins to. Stay away from websites that you don't trust because scammers are everywhere, with new methods and tools to get their victims. Use a self custody wallet to store your coins and don't keep your coins in an exchange.

Offline dankunai

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 37
  • Last Active: April 05, 2024, 05:06:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2024, 05:17:37 PM »
This is the first time I heard of Richard Heart, I tried searching and found this website, maybe it is his: https://richardheart.com/.

He is not really famous in the crypto market, at least not as much as Michael Saylor or PlanB. It would be good if he regularly warned the community about the risks in this market and ways to detect and avoid scam projects.

We just need to understand: where there are opportunities, there are investors and scammers. Make it a habit to double-check every piece of information or guidance, and when you see something that's easily profitable: be doubly cautious because it could just be a trap.

Why not? Obviously famous. You can searching about him.

Craig Wright has to appear in High Court today after claiming to be Satoshi for YEARS,

Richard Heart was the first to call him out for his lies! Today Craig has to prove he is Satoshi or be labelled a fraud forever.

Richard was in #Bitcoin    back when the emailing list was around, this list had about 160 people on it. It’s still unknown if Satoshi’s email was hacked or if Satoshi sent the last email before he decided to disappear.

Richard has been helping Crypto for years. He knows more than any of us.

Today Richard will be right again

tweet

A lot proof you can find out. Just to be searching about him.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG