follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Inflation in Nigeria  (Read 426 times)

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:03:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
Inflation in Nigeria
« on: February 13, 2024, 05:41:34 AM »
The price of dollar to naira latelely has increased, which is affecting the price of goods and services and has led to inflation in the country.
The question many people may ask is ,
1. What is the meaning of inflation ?
2. What is the cause of inflation ?

I will start by defining the word "Inflation "

Inflation is the rate of increase in prices over a given period of time or tge increase in cost of living in a country. Generally, inflation also affects our exchange rate in the country.

The main cause of inflation in our modern day is; Devaluation. And Devaluation occurs when a currency loses value in comparison to other currencies. This makes imports more expensive and can lead to inflation ...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Inflation in Nigeria
« on: February 13, 2024, 05:41:34 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:03:00 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good Avatar Signature
Re: Inflation in Nigeria
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2024, 09:34:32 AM »
The floor is open for everybody, you can ask any questions pertaining the current inflation rate in Nigeria, and as well as discuss your points of views so we can enlighten and educate each other in this platform 😉.

Offline Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1565
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 01:49:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2024, 05:23:32 AM »
You do not need to make posts consecutively without anyone posting yet. It would be good if your post is merged.

The main cause of inflation in our modern day is; Devaluation. And Devaluation occurs when a currency loses value in comparison to other currencies. This makes imports more expensive and can lead to inflation ...
It is just like saying the cause of the price of bitcoin going down is because the price is going down. You can learn about the cause of inflation and edit your posts to make it better.

Some of the cause of inflation are depending more on imported goods and services, declination in productivity, increase in money supply, I mean money printing etc.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2024, 07:02:07 PM »
I think say na pigin we suppose dey use here. I no sabi speak English oh so I go write with pigin. I no say no be only devaluation way dey cause inflation but when naira value don reduce, it go make things hard for naija bcus goods go come dey very costly when we wan buy from other countries. I dey find am difficult now self to buy things foreign sites and I no happy. All this thing dey result to increase for import prices and then the price level for our economy go come increase scatter. Bcus of all this thing I talk, inflation go come happen.

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 790
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:34:21 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2024, 01:49:24 PM »
I think say na pigin we suppose dey use here. I no sabi speak English oh so I go write with pigin. I no say no be only devaluation way dey cause inflation but when naira value don reduce, it go make things hard for naija bcus goods go come dey very costly when we wan buy from other countries. I dey find am difficult now self to buy things foreign sites and I no happy. All this thing dey result to increase for import prices and then the price level for our economy go come increase scatter. Bcus of all this thing I talk, inflation go come happen.
Wetin Charles-Tim talk na e dey cause inflation. Before Naira go depreciate na something cause am, abi Naira go just depreciate like that. We no dey produce anything for this country compare to the things wey we dey buy from outside country come inside Naija. So when una go buy their foreign things, since una no get any better thing wey una go sell for them, any price wey them tell you, na him you go pay. And na them get the products so if you no buy, you no go fit survive without that thing. This go make you get no option than to buy am on the exchange rate wey them tell you.

Offline DannyD234

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 04:39:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma Avatar Topic Starter
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2024, 09:15:50 PM »
The main issue wey dey bother me na say why the exchange rate of dollar to naira just dey rise e come be like say naira no get value again.

With all the natural resources wey Nigeria get the government no fit use am boost the value of naira. Inflation and debt wan just finish Nigeria economy 

Offline goaldot

• Activity: 60
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 08:05:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    50 Posts Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2024, 08:18:01 PM »
There was a time I heard people complained before about lack of food and all the rest. They said married people should not give birth to many children. They never knew it was inflation. Now, look at naira against dollar, the prices of goods in the market are so high. Those    working for government did not get salary increment. This our country seems to be like a stagnant water. Nothing seems to move forward again.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2024, 08:18:01 PM »

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:13:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2024, 07:43:55 PM »
Op this your thread and this one https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=318032.msg1503240#msg1503240 are saying the same thing so why creating multiple threads with the same motion? Well as you said in the second thread which captured my mind to make comment and only for me to discovered that you have merged thread or topic. And that is I brought the comment to this side. As you said the price of things are increasing daily and second by second and that quickly reminded me of the flood in the year 2012 and 2022 which was increasing every second ad that is how the cost of living in Nigeria presently and the only solution a brutal protest and if not things will never come back again and instead it will be increasing.

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1080
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:20:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2024, 05:00:13 PM »
All these cause are from bad government I mean bad governance and if not carefully controlled we might sink even more than this we are facing now because I don't any reason putting someone who is not capable to rule the country and can not handle things the way it should go rather than their personal interest. We also knows that our export rate is very low sometimes this bring down our currency because there is no much higher demand by foreigners to buy our products from our country and export to their country, when the rate of export increases more than our imports then we say to have a better economy even as that if we don't still work on some crucial issues about our governance we might fall back so, all these cause can inflation as well.

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2024, 07:08:30 AM »
The price of dollar to naira latelely has increased, which is affecting the price of goods and services and has led to inflation in the country.
The question many people may ask is ,
1. What is the meaning of inflation ?
2. What is the cause of inflation ?

I will start by defining the word "Inflation "

Inflation is the rate of increase in prices over a given period of time or tge increase in cost of living in a country. Generally, inflation also affects our exchange rate in the country.

Wetin I dey concerned about na why dollar go increase like with that kind value , everything just hard for Nigeria cost of living is too expensive. Wetin really dey make this dollar high so, we don taya like serious make government do something about this .

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG