follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Which project/token inflicted your biggest loss?  (Read 1327 times)

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Which project/token inflicted your biggest loss?
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2024, 09:55:16 PM »
If it is related to tokens or tokens that we bought with our own money, in the sense that it is not a gift from some program, then I would say that it is: Lazio and also PSG tokens. If I'm not mistaken, they were the results of the launchpad at Binance. even though I did it with great enthusiasm. But it turns out I was quite late in taking profits and in the end, the token was a complete dump. And what I did was just leave them in my wallet until now. In fact, I haven't had the chance to see how their progress is because I'm not that enthusiastic about doing it.  ;D ;D

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2024, 09:55:16 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4142
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:29:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2024, 07:33:07 AM »
You cannot escape losses its part of investing in Cryptocurrency with all the volatility, I suffered huge losses from these Play to earn concept platforms, like Dpet, Axie and AgeofGods I invested in these projects at the time that they were losing their appeal in the market and the prices were crashing its hard to cut your losses on PVE because your investment are stuck on the creatures that you bought, which is why I never buy  coins or tokens that I cannot cut my losses.

In the world of investing, we can always incur losses as it would be impossible to just experience the joy of profits...and since there is no guarantee here losses will always crop up the most important thing is we know when to end the whole thing or cut losses so we don't lost more. As to P2E, many people really got hit by losses when the value of the NFT and tokens they were holding got caught in the whirlwind of downward trajectory after months of extreme growth and frenzy. Sad to say, I also lost some good amount of money here which am sure if I decided then to just stick to BTC or ETH I would probably be a little rich today. I consider projects like these are just attractive shining objects distracting us in our cryptocurrency journey towards financial freedom. I am done with shitcoins, P2E, ponzi and similar fraud-mixed platforms and I am hoping that new entrants to this industry will listen and learn from our bad experiences.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:49:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2024, 03:23:06 PM »
FTX and LUNA are the two coins I invested a lot of money in and investing in these two investment platforms was probably the worst decision for me in the history of investing. So far I have been scammed the most by investing in these two coins. Investing in all other coins may have lost some money but never lost money completely but investing in this coin lost my money completely. These two coins were very popular in the market and there were many chances that these two coins will go well especially LUNA. LUNA was considered by many to be the second Ethereum at the time and I invested in this coin based on the positive reviews and you all know the result.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:56:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2024, 04:24:37 PM »
FTX and LUNA are the two coins I invested a lot of money in and investing in these two investment platforms was probably the worst decision for me in the history of investing. So far I have been scammed the most by investing in these two coins. Investing in all other coins may have lost some money but never lost money completely but investing in this coin lost my money completely. These two coins were very popular in the market and there were many chances that these two coins will go well especially LUNA. LUNA was considered by many to be the second Ethereum at the time and I invested in this coin based on the positive reviews and you all know the result.
Yes, I remember very well how it collapsed some time ago, then it became one of the talks that I heard almost every day, yes indeed it was an incident that might not have been thought of before.

It was not just one or two people who suffered losses from this tragedy, but many people were affected and had to lose all their assets in a short time. What surprised everyone was that this project was one of the most trusted before this tragedy happened.

Online KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2900
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:49:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2024, 07:11:16 PM »
If it is related to tokens or tokens that we bought with our own money, in the sense that it is not a gift from some program, then I would say that it is: Lazio and also PSG tokens. If I'm not mistaken, they were the results of the launchpad at Binance. even though I did it with great enthusiasm. But it turns out I was quite late in taking profits and in the end, the token was a complete dump. And what I did was just leave them in my wallet until now. In fact, I haven't had the chance to see how their progress is because I'm not that enthusiastic about doing it.  ;D ;D
I still remember the Fan token trend in the post-pandemic period and we had many football tournaments. CHZ and Fan tokens have had impressive growth and brought profits to many investors, however I believe that as a rule of the financial market: the majority will suffer losses.

You can deposit LAZIO and PSG tokens to Binance and sell them if you want, as I see they are still listed on Binance.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2024, 08:16:24 PM »

You are not alone because large number of people have lost money in these project but no one was familiar that it would take place. Because of such loss expert often suggests that don't put huge amount in one or two coins but diversify as more as you can.

The price of LUNA was so higher that everyone was in dream of making huge money through LUNA investment but all remains with empty pocket and empty hands after accepting LUNA as an investment project. I think we should not follow the trend every time but certain top coin can make us profitable instead of trendy coins therefore choose Wisely and don't follow others.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline koang

• Activity: 580
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:47:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2024, 10:41:42 PM »
Have you ever heard about BP token?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/beyond-protocol/

This is the biggest mistake I have ever made. I bought it at $6 because at that time I thought that the price will be increasing, but in fact, it is decreasing.
And now?
It is only $0.0006912  ;D ;D ;D :'(
It's so sad but it has happened, for my experiences.

Ah..I remember this project. The CEO is Jonathan Manzi,
They claim Beyond Protocol was started by Silicon Valley-based technologists and they pretend to be better than all the IoT projects that are in crypto, but none of them are here.
They pumped BP up to $61, so there were a lot of new investors coming in and more investors getting scammed. Big Scammer

Sad for your loss...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2024, 10:41:42 PM »

Online KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2024, 03:26:21 AM »
You are not alone because large number of people have lost money in these project but no one was familiar that it would take place. Because of such loss expert often suggests that don't put huge amount in one or two coins but diversify as more as you can.

The price of LUNA was so higher that everyone was in dream of making huge money through LUNA investment but all remains with empty pocket and empty hands after accepting LUNA as an investment project. I think we should not follow the trend every time but certain top coin can make us profitable instead of trendy coins therefore choose Wisely and don't follow others.
Terra and FTX are the two biggest scam projects in 2021, also considered the main reason why the crypto market declined so strongly.

Terra was once famous for Chai, UST-LUNA and Do Kwon.
FTX was once famous for Alameda, FTT and Sam BF.

I think their collapse would have a comparable impact to Bitconnect's collapse in 2018, leading to a short-term decline in the entire market before continuing to accumulate and recover.

But thanks to them, many new investors are more wary of algorithmic stable coin models and want to custody their own tokens.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1096
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:44:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2024, 05:36:30 AM »
My biggest loss was when buying BNB and I was playing on the futures market on Binance. Yes, a mistake in making a strategy boomeranged for me and it caused the biggest loss. I recklessly shorted BNB with x20 leverage and the assets I used were 80% of my trading fund allocation. What was surprising was that in less than 10 hours, my assets were liquidated and I was quite shocked by this.

This happened in 2021 in September. It really sticks in my mind to this day and I don't want to repeat that mistake again.

Online Crypto Library

• Activity: 948
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:53:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2024, 05:42:35 PM »
Luna was the biggest scam project I ever saw.  Many investors invested in Luna.  And all was lost overnight.  Luna surprised everyone.  It was invested by a friend of mine and I regretted it a lot.  I also wanted to invest in it but thought nothing of it which now helps me breathe a sigh of relief.  Moreover, projectors like FTX are drowning in people's possessions.  They are actually very disappointing.  It is normal that an investor invests a lot of money and the invested money is his hard earned money.  So when a project scam comes out it becomes a cause of great disappointment.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2024, 09:46:03 PM »
  • Which project/token inflicted your biggest loss?
Have you previously read about PSG, SFP and SUN tokens? I could be one of the investors in this project who is certainly still disappointed with the results to date. These three tokens were very popular at that time. And even on Binance, that's a lot of courage. But unfortunately, it won't be as easy as we imagine.

Well, PSG, especially, and the other two tokens experienced a lot of decline over time after the two coins were on the market listing. And after reaching their ATH, they just dropped like that. It's like those who hype shit coins. But I really don't believe it.

So for this reason, it is not recommended to buy tokens based on what has been hyped in the past. I also think that there is still a chance elsewhere. As long as it is still a shit token, all three still exist.

Online Rubel007

• Activity: 1025
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2024, 11:49:21 PM »
I lost a big investment in FTX. I had so much faith in this project that I never imagined that the project would scam. Because I really liked the FTF exchange. Especially if there were not too many fees at that time to transfer to Ether and transaction fees and the project would have returned to a better position. The collapse of this project had a major impact on the crypto market. I was finally able to withdraw my assets from the exchange that was before restriction. This project is still dreamed of by many, but it remains to be seen how much success it can achieve. But I didn't invest in Luna. The market took a long bearish stance on the collapse of these two projects.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1499
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 05:39:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2024, 05:06:35 AM »
Luna was the biggest scam project I ever saw.  Many investors invested in Luna.  And all was lost overnight.  Luna surprised everyone.  It was invested by a friend of mine and I regretted it a lot.  I also wanted to invest in it but thought nothing of it which now helps me breathe a sigh of relief.  Moreover, projectors like FTX are drowning in people's possessions.  They are actually very disappointing.  It is normal that an investor invests a lot of money and the invested money is his hard earned money.  So when a project scam comes out it becomes a cause of great disappointment.
Yes, this event or history cant really be forgotten on which there are tons of investors had burned out their investment in a snap. Surprisingly the current price did make out some increase on which tons of people who have been thought that this is totally dead coin or project but still there are who do tend to invest despite of its disastrous history on which this is something that do give out at least some questions on what the heck is happening? In speaking about my biggest loss then i cant remember totally but mostly not on those known projects but rather
mostly on meme coins and rugpull projects.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 819
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:30:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2024, 08:17:05 AM »
I have fatal mistake when investing in top ten altcoin on CMC standing market exactly with Litecoin (LTC), losses more than above  $10k when investing in Litecoin after breaking out the new higher price above $300. First easily to earn much profitable with LTC coins as my trading with short term but I loss internet connection one day in the moment bitcoin crashing drastically and Litecoin dropping more than 40% and seems not good ideas to cut loss.
But after waiting several years not worth yet with LTC and price keep going down, I think never be loyal with some coin and always use stop loss feature around 20% when trading in altcoin although as top standings cmc position.

Online KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2024, 01:16:03 AM »
Have you previously read about PSG, SFP and SUN tokens? I could be one of the investors in this project who is certainly still disappointed with the results to date. These three tokens were very popular at that time. And even on Binance, that's a lot of courage. But unfortunately, it won't be as easy as we imagine.

Well, PSG, especially, and the other two tokens experienced a lot of decline over time after the two coins were on the market listing. And after reaching their ATH, they just dropped like that. It's like those who hype shit coins. But I really don't believe it.

So for this reason, it is not recommended to buy tokens based on what has been hyped in the past. I also think that there is still a chance elsewhere. As long as it is still a shit token, all three still exist.
I know SafePal wallet's SFP token, this project is quite good but the SFP token price has decreased by 95% in the downtrend. I think this is normal because many other tokens also dropped sharply, the market is cyclical and crypto winter will cause the price of most tokens to fall back to their real value.

I know PSG token fans, but don't know SUN. Normally I only dare to invest 1-5% of my capital in small-cap tokens like this to avoid heavy losses.

I have fatal mistake when investing in top ten altcoin on CMC standing market exactly with Litecoin (LTC), losses more than above  $10k when investing in Litecoin after breaking out the new higher price above $300. First easily to earn much profitable with LTC coins as my trading with short term but I loss internet connection one day in the moment bitcoin crashing drastically and Litecoin dropping more than 40% and seems not good ideas to cut loss.
But after waiting several years not worth yet with LTC and price keep going down, I think never be loyal with some coin and always use stop loss feature around 20% when trading in altcoin although as top standings cmc position.
LTC is a reputable token in the market, although it did not have good growth in the 2021 season. Sorry for the accident that happened to your internet connection at a critical time, I think it is better to place OCO orders in advance is extremely necessary to protect our accounts at times of strong market fluctuations. We always expect good things, but we should not ignore the risks in the market.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG