follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Will the Metaverse trend return soon?  (Read 1329 times)

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1090
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 04:39:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Will the Metaverse trend return soon?
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2024, 07:26:41 PM »
The better way to answer this is to first ask did ICO make a comeback during the last bull run? It didn't because there was a couple of big scams and unrealistic things going on in there, people were calling it the big next thing in crypto only to made everyone made lots of losses they never made anything meaningful form and now comes another Metaverse that was hype. I remember reading some Metaverse project saying they are going to start making people go there in real time but the truth is that Metaverse has only been good for fun, real game life and not crypto to be involved in. Now we have AI trend since last year that will soon be forgotten like the others.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2024, 07:26:41 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15824
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 12:03:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2024, 07:25:56 PM »
The better way to answer this is to first ask did ICO make a comeback during the last bull run? It didn't because there was a couple of big scams and unrealistic things going on in there, people were calling it the big next thing in crypto only to made everyone made lots of losses they never made anything meaningful form and now comes another Metaverse that was hype. I remember reading some Metaverse project saying they are going to start making people go there in real time but the truth is that Metaverse has only been good for fun, real game life and not crypto to be involved in. Now we have AI trend since last year that will soon be forgotten like the others.
Metaverse exists alongside GameFi, SocialFi, NFT, and I believe that if these trends return, then tokens in the Metaverse sector will also be noticed and increase in price again. AI is also a big trend in the market, tokens like FET, AGIX, RNDR have brought great profits to investors, but they do not deny the existence of the Metaverse trend.

ICO still exists and is conducted on launchpads in the market, they are not IEO on CEX or IDO on DEX. Many ICO projects in the 2020 cycle still exist and grow well like projects on Coinlist.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2024, 10:16:15 PM »
Very likely. In my opinion, the Metaverse trend is not over yet. It's just that yesterday, meaning in the past era, crypto business was running so fast. And in the end, the Metaverse project that had just been developed could not progress optimally. And I see, this continues and doesn't just stop.

So, maybe it's just a matter of waiting for them to boom again. This is a cycle, and the cycle will return again. Even though Metaverse is not something that has been in the making for a long time, seeing how enthusiastic people are about metaverse projects makes it possible that this hype will happen again.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1633
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:48:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2024, 11:07:09 PM »
Very likely. In my opinion, the Metaverse trend is not over yet. It's just that yesterday, meaning in the past era, crypto business was running so fast. And in the end, the Metaverse project that had just been developed could not progress optimally. And I see, this continues and doesn't just stop.

So, maybe it's just a matter of waiting for them to boom again. This is a cycle, and the cycle will return again. Even though Metaverse is not something that has been in the making for a long time, seeing how enthusiastic people are about metaverse projects makes it possible that this hype will happen again.
Metaverse projects are continuing, but with regard to crypto it is still an unclear project.
There were many projects that were integrated with the Metaverse, but in the end it did not develop.

Now still quite popular with projects that are integrated with AI, Metaverse is just a project that is not developing.

Metaverse is related to the virtual world, now there is indeed an Apple Vision Pro that makes the metaverse world come back to life.
But it will not be enjoyed by everyone and to enter and integrate with crypto certainly needs better development, not just ordinary development.

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2024, 07:13:35 PM »

I still clearly remember my strong impression when following the MANA and SAND price charts in 2021. Everything exceeded my expectations, even though I didn't invest in MANA or SAND.

The Metaverse was once a very hot topic of the 2021 bullrun, but unfortunately we still have to accept the fact that the experiences in the Metaverse are still too limited and cannot meet the needs of users. We need better technology, including both software and hardware.

Currently, many trends have come back, such as GameFi and SoFi. I hope the Metaverse will come back with better projects. We will have a good enough product to experience. I don't dare to think that we will soon be satisfied with everything in the Metaverse, but at least it will not be too bad and will improve over time.

Another part is the price increase of Metaverse tokens, which is also important for this trend to continue to exist  8)
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2024, 08:33:09 AM »
The 2020-cycle has witnessed impressive growth of Metaverse projects[1] such as Decentraland and Sandbox: MANA token price has increased 510 times, SAND token price has increased 1015 times. Therefore, although these tokens price have decreased by more than 95% during the past crypto winter, investors' expectations for their recovery and growth in the upcoming cycle are huge.

Similar to the AI trend that needed the launch of ChatGPT, I believe that the Metaverse trend also needs a huge external impetus to attract investors' attention. Existing events in the Metaverse[2] are not enough to create change. NFT and GameFi trends are recovering very well, but they are not helping people get back to experiencing Metaverse or investing in Metaverse tokens. Even the recent launch of Apple Vision Pro did not make the Metaverse trend mentioned too much.

I thought the spectacular growth in tokens prices manipulated by Market makers, who had scooped up a lot of tokens at the bottom, would create a wave of positive news and drive Metaverse token investment behavior in the market. However, this is something we cannot predict or decide, it is in MM's plan. So I focus on the true value of the Metaverse market in real life.

Unlike blockchain technology that has not been applied too much in life, the biggest value I can see is that people can transfer USDT across borders in a short time at an extremely cheap cost, Metaverse has been and is being applied in Gaming, Education, Retail, Architecture, Medicine and Healthcare, Media and Social Media[3]... Gaming has developed into a very famous GameFi trend and has its own path, so I focus on Medicine and Healthcare .

Big Tech giants like Microsoft, Nvidia, Google, and Meta are leading the charge, alongside dedicated health tech companies. The driving force behind this growth is hardware, specifically AR, and Telemedicine. The metaverse in healthcare is still in its early stages, but the potential is undeniable.

“The global metaverse in healthcare market size is expected to grow from USD 8.97 billion in 2023 to USD 496.26 billion by 2033, during the forecast period 2023-2033[4].”

I believe that when the trend of medical examination and treatment through Metaverse becomes popular, new Metaverse platforms will be born and be truly valuable for hospitals, doctors and patients, meaning these projects will have customers and the token will be in real demand and irreplaceable. This is a far-sighted vision with extremely high expectations, but news about it can become the driving force for Metaverse to trend again and help Metaverse trend's tokens grow extremely strongly.

Do you think the Metaverse trend will return in the upcoming cycle? Will GameFi or Medicine and Healthcare become the main driving force to help the Metaverse trend return? Are you accumulating Metaverse trend's tokens waiting for the opportunity to profit in 2025?

[1] Coinmarketcap: Metaverse projects
[2] Decentraland: events
[3] Metaverse Applications In The Real World
[4] Metaverse for healthcare market expected to reach almost $500B by 2033

It's difficult to know when the meterverse trend will return, but there are sign that would be on the horizon. Meta is investing huge in the metaverse, and many other companies like Microsoft are exploring new ways to create immersive worlds. And with the increase in NFTs and growth in Web3 there are lots of factors behind the idea of metaverse.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2024, 08:33:09 AM »

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 816
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:45:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2024, 09:25:04 AM »
Metaverse projects did not really last that long in terms of being durable. Although some made waves but just within a short while but they never lasted that long. I have come to realize that categories of projects do come and go as they are just there to ake out funds from investors and go their way without having double thought of longevity and trends. I believe if there is any project that wants to stay long, that project developer would keep abreast of innovation and trends so as to accommodate new development and keep being relevant in the scheme.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1999
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:12:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2024, 03:13:57 PM »
I think that one of the things that the metaverse did not happen was that in the NFTs, the games wanted that to happen in a very elevated way, then when it emerged that all those games were a farce, which included me falling into some games where I lost some money, well that was one of the things that the eprosnas were not very interested in, also when Mark came out with Meta, people didn't give it much importance, but I believe that these things happened for the simple fact We expect this metaverse to be something similar to how we imagine it or how it is shown in the movies and if it does not have that level it will not seem interesting or innovative to us, even though it is innovative.

Personally, I would like these things to be developed and given because for me that is equivalent to development and the more technological tools there are, I think it is much better.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1412
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:57:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2024, 04:17:26 PM »
Well for me everything in crypto is very possible just like memecoins few years back and they are still on trend right now same with metaverse I think it still needs time to come back and we must prepare for that because it can happen anytime soon.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2024, 04:55:38 PM »
Well for me everything in crypto is very possible just like memecoins few years back and they are still on trend right now same with metaverse I think it still needs time to come back and we must prepare for that because it can happen anytime soon.
Agree with what you say, as you said all coins have many possibilities that cannot be predicted accurately, but as long as you often monitor exchanges and often look at information on this forum or in your local community then there will usually be good news circulating about the development of cryptocurrency which is currently hype.

Online Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3106
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:55:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2024, 10:43:09 PM »
I also share the same opinion. I think at one time Hollywood and Marvel in particular contributed to the growth of interest in metaverses. It’s like realizing one’s own vainglorious ambitions, being the king of the planet, even if it’s virtual, once in real life, this is impossible to achieve.As for telemedicine, it’s the same idea, I would also understand how to choose clothes without going to the store.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1096
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:44:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2024, 11:26:04 PM »
The possibility exists, but it is small. The movement is only based on hype or if it can't be hyped, then it will take Elon Musk's tweet to bring it up again. Meme coins are popular again because of Elon Musk, this is what made them come back and bounce wildly.

Metaverse doesn't seem very popular at the moment, and I believe the hype will grow again when the technology and global infrastructure are all adequate. It could be hype someday, but what is certain is that no one knows when that will happen.

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2024, 10:32:55 AM »
Metaverse seems to have lost its edge because now we don't hear much hype about Metaverse anymore.
NFTs are also the same, not as intense as they were last year, this is probably purely about the cycles that exist in cryptocurrency, giving rise to positive and negative results.

Metaverse definitely has advantages and disadvantages, but I see it seems like Metaverse has more advantages. Unfortunately, if my wallet connected to Metaverse is hacked then the results are the same as other cryptocurrencies such as coins and tokens.
As a cryptocurrency enthusiast, it would be better for me to wait for the upcoming event from Metaverse, this is better for me because I have never owned a token that is basically Metaverse.
retire and rest in peace

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2024, 09:12:32 PM »
Metaverse seems to have lost its edge because now we don't hear much hype about Metaverse anymore.
NFTs are also the same, not as intense as they were last year, this is probably purely about the cycles that exist in cryptocurrency, giving rise to positive and negative results.

Metaverse definitely has advantages and disadvantages, but I see it seems like Metaverse has more advantages. Unfortunately, if my wallet connected to Metaverse is hacked then the results are the same as other cryptocurrencies such as coins and tokens.
As a cryptocurrency enthusiast, it would be better for me to wait for the upcoming event from Metaverse, this is better for me because I have never owned a token that is basically Metaverse.
Not only the Metaverse, if you connect your account and grant permission to fraudulent protocols, your crypto assets will be threatened and may be appropriated. Be careful when connecting your wallet and don't forget to revoke. A secondary account to experience and profit from the market will be really useful, while the majority of crypto assets should be transferred back to the main account with higher security.

NFT, GameFi, and Metaverse trends were once very popular in the previous cycle, but the crypto winter has buried them. I see the real potential of them and believe that they will return in the new cycle with clearer values and more effective tokenomics. Of course, scam projects will also appear and we need to be more careful with them  ::)