follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is the world of crypto amazing?  (Read 799 times)

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 774
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:07:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
Re: Is the world of crypto amazing?
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2024, 08:37:46 PM »
Yes, the world of crypto is exactly amazing. However, not everyone in the crypto world becomes rich because of crypto. Because basically there are still people who cannot take advantage of this opportunity smartly and wisely, so they actually lose a lot of money in the crypto world, due to fraud or other carelessness.

But since Bitcoin was created, more and more crypto projects have emerged until now. And even the development of crypto is truly extraordinary to date. Bitcoin is also the same, it is very profitable and has potential for investment.

-   Yes, true. Many people are amazed at what cryptocurrency has done to various people in terms of financial aspects and problems that it has helped. But even so, they should also know or be aware that it cannot be done just like that. Because money is actually involved here.

Then, as investors, let's not always look at the so-called ROI, because if that's what we do, for sure we'll end up like the previous ones who didn't succeed either. But if we look at the potential and beauty of crypto, even though it has risks, for sure you will succeed in the end because you know about things like this in the crypto space.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2024, 08:37:46 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:03:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2024, 03:17:18 PM »
Of course the world of crypto is amazing,  crypto currency is profitable and most people invest in it, crypto currency is protes fast and reliable international transactions, and I think that is a means where two different countries can deal legitimate, with centralizing on only one currency.
Online jobs today that most people work from their homes and earn their money, they are paid in crypto currencies.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:18:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2024, 04:00:30 PM »
Yes, the world of crypto is exactly amazing. However, not everyone in the crypto world becomes rich because of crypto. Because basically there are still people who cannot take advantage of this opportunity smartly and wisely, so they actually lose a lot of money in the crypto world, due to fraud or other carelessness.

But since Bitcoin was created, more and more crypto projects have emerged until now. And even the development of crypto is truly extraordinary to date. Bitcoin is also the same, it is very profitable and has potential for investment.

-   Yes, true. Many people are amazed at what cryptocurrency has done to various people in terms of financial aspects and problems that it has helped. But even so, they should also know or be aware that it cannot be done just like that. Because money is actually involved here.

Then, as investors, let's not always look at the so-called ROI, because if that's what we do, for sure we'll end up like the previous ones who didn't succeed either. But if we look at the potential and beauty of crypto, even though it has risks, for sure you will succeed in the end because you know about things like this in the crypto space.
We have to look at all sides of this crypto and I'm sure we will find something special. I might be said to be one of the lucky people because I know about crypto and I have even felt such an extraordinary impact in my life after getting to know this crypto.

Maybe if when I first heard about crypto I didn't have such great curiosity, I don't think I would be here now. I have been through many things with this crypto, including going through difficult times, this has helped me a lot.

Online 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1412
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:57:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2024, 04:11:08 PM »

We have to look at all sides of this crypto and I'm sure we will find something special. I might be said to be one of the lucky people because I know about crypto and I have even felt such an extraordinary impact in my life after getting to know this crypto.

Maybe if when I first heard about crypto I didn't have such great curiosity, I don't think I would be here now. I have been through many things with this crypto, including going through difficult times, this has helped me a lot.
Yeah as long as crypto is alive we still have the opportunities and chances to achieve financial freedom and of course we are lucky enough to be here in this industry. Utilizing the full benefit and potential of cryptocurrency is amazing and being a future proof asset is phenomenal.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1025
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 04:04:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2024, 04:17:00 PM »
Over the past few years, people's interest in crypto has increased to extremes. Especially since 2017, there has been a revolution in the crypto world. If we see in 2021 due to few big scams the market was long bearish. But the market recovered from that situation and came to a significant position. Moreover, due to the approval of ETF this year, the whole world is preparing for another revolution. Bitcoin was worthless at one time but it is becoming more valuable to people as people learn about its benefits. Currently Bitcoin is up to $69k and I believe we will be able to go higher soon. Crypto has been mostly recognised as a new horizon of economic development to the world.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2024, 05:14:16 PM »

Yeah as long as crypto is alive we still have the opportunities and chances to achieve financial freedom and of course we are lucky enough to be here in this industry. Utilizing the full benefit and potential of cryptocurrency is amazing and being a future proof asset is phenomenal.
The financial freedom that we get in crypto is truly beneficial for our survival, where we are no longer constrained by rules that only a handful of people can enjoy.

At the beginning of its emergence we could see various negative views from many people, but as time goes by we can see now that more and more people see crypto as a big opportunity for them. Even though there are a handful of people who refuse, in reality it makes us more optimistic about continuing to be in this space.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1633
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:48:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2024, 11:04:31 PM »
-snip-
At the beginning of its emergence we could see various negative views from many people, but as time goes by we can see now that more and more people see crypto as a big opportunity for them. Even though there are a handful of people who refuse, in reality it makes us more optimistic about continuing to be in this space.
Crypto has undergone a good transition, when in the past crypto was seen only as a worthless asset but now many depend their lives on crypto investment.

Now that the crypto market is back in hype and many new investors are starting to enter, this makes crypto even more amazing especially since Bitcoin reaches a new ATH again.
Nothing can stem the development of crypto.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2024, 11:04:31 PM »

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2024, 11:48:22 PM »
I think we all here view crypto from many sides. And we also get many benefits from crypto business. Sure, we all are lucky people here because we are aware of the benefits from crypto. But there are many people outside there who don't realize it, they only know the bad side of crypto. This people are unlucky people because they don't know the positive side of crypto.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1713
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2024, 11:59:37 PM »
This crypto world is amazing as we expect.
Crypto, as you said, has become a very satisfying and profitable thing so far. But again, what kind of crypto investment? What kind of crypto management? Because after all, we need to think a little about the crypto market, which often makes us feel tired. However, in fact it is really satisfying when we have entered and dived into various crypto activities. More in it is investment in Bitcoin. This is really a very promising thing for me when investing in Bitcoin, of course,

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1574
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 04:58:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2024, 05:46:50 PM »
Is the world of crypto amazing?

A small part is legitimate and somehow honest, but more than 90% of crypto projects are nothing but empty/false promises on which individuals get rich and everyone else loses their money. If it is "amazing" for someone that he created a coin, pumped up its price and then made a dump and thus made a fortune, then it is "amazing" only from his perspective.

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that was created with the aim of enabling transactions between people without the mediation of third parties, and with a few exceptions that still exist today, everything else is just a bad copy/paste of that idea. Today, people invest in new coins/tokens only because they think that they will make money that way, regardless of the fact that they know that it is a big risk and that they only give legitimacy to very dubious projects that really shouldn't exist.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1085
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:46:57 PM
    • View Profile

Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2024, 07:15:45 PM »
The world today most successful and wealth business men are dealing with crypto.
The world of crypto has grown and it has enhanced the rate of international transactions faster and more easier.
As a beginner who do not know much about crypto and trading, the question is;
How can i deal on cryptocurrency?
Thats a good question, though not too many people in the world today do not know about cryptocurrency,  but there are still people who don't know much about it.
Since cryptocurrency is not centralized to a particular government, different people from different parts of the world are earning and benefiting from it.
The floor us open to everyone to enlighten and shear your ideas.

Well, understanding and using cryptocurrencies is both easy and complex based on a person's general knowledge and understanding abilities. Someone who isn't very efficient with the internet and electronic devices and stuff will barely be able to use cryptocurrencies effectively and face no problems at all because they will find it hard to do all the things such as trading, creating wallets, making transactions, and such people often make mistakes when using their funds and sending them from one place to another causing them a loss of assets at many occassions.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2024, 07:25:06 PM »
I think we all here view crypto from many sides. And we also get many benefits from crypto business. Sure, we all are lucky people here because we are aware of the benefits from crypto. But there are many people outside there who don't realize it, they only know the bad side of crypto. This people are unlucky people because they don't know the positive side of crypto.
I see people out there who are not aware of crypto for various reasons, the first reason may be that they initially saw bad news about crypto so they didn't believe it, there are other people who actually know about the potential of crypto but they just know and don't want to dig further. again, and there are also people who don't know at all, whether it's because they don't get the information or they are old and don't really know technology or don't keep up with the times.

Those are some that I see from my environment, but most of them don't want to dig deeper into knowledge about crypto.

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2024, 07:48:39 PM »
The world today most successful and wealth business men are dealing with crypto.
The world of crypto has grown and it has enhanced the rate of international transactions faster and more easier.
Thats a good question, though not too many people in the world today do not know about cryptocurrency,  but there are still people who don't know much about it.
Since cryptocurrency is not centralized to a particular government, different people from different parts of the world are earning and benefiting from it.

crypto currency is certainly an exciting and fully innovative technology and great opportunity. most people find it potential for financial gains and decentralized systems and new forms of digital currency. it's also risky,  volatility and complexity  and overwhelmed. it all depends on the individual perspective to determine and their goals.

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 06:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2024, 11:58:57 PM »
The world of crypto is really an amazing and filled with potentials, full of risk and as well full of fear  and that of FUD: fear, uncertainty and doubt to those who are not patient on longer-term investment, it has greater potentials to create efficient and decentralized financial systems as well as that of it's high volatility.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1024
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 04:12:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2024, 04:54:57 AM »
It is wrong to call MOST instead better to use the word SOME businessman because remember that the majority of them are still not dealing with crypto.

not all transaction is easier and faster because there are congestion specially in major coins
How can you deal with crypto? lol you are already in 2 major forum for crypto and having Full member rank still asking if you are new in crypto?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG