follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How do you use the internet today?  (Read 257 times)

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 09:16:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
How do you use the internet today?
« on: March 05, 2024, 08:05:21 PM »
Majority of people in the society today have access to the internet. In the internet, informations spreads like wild fire, sometimes the informations are concrete, while some are rumors and negative informations that can cause damage to our society at large. People tend to use different platforms on the internet, such as Facebook, tiktok, YouTube etc.. to make earns.
The question is how do you use the internet?
Most people will still ask how can I use the internet to make earns?
You can use these platforms to create contents, to do online businesses and jobs, teaching online etc... there are lots of things that can be done on the internet to get paid, but I will say we avoid any negative ideas that will cause damage to the society in one way or the other, to make sure the future generation of the internet is safe for everybody.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

How do you use the internet today?
« on: March 05, 2024, 08:05:21 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline FOKA33

• Activity: 128
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 06:05:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts Mobile User Poll Voter
Re: How do you use the internet today?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2024, 10:48:19 PM »
Majority of people in the society today have access to the internet. In the internet, informations spreads like wild fire, sometimes the informations are concrete, while some are rumors and negative informations that can cause damage to our society at large. People tend to use different platforms on the internet, such as Facebook, tiktok, YouTube etc.. to make earns.
You can use these platforms to create contents, to do online businesses and jobs, teaching online etc... there are lots of things that can be done on the internet to get paid, but I will say we avoid any negative ideas that will cause damage to the society in one way or the other, to make sure the future generation of the internet is safe for everybody.

The use of internet today is currently increasing everyday, especially in emerging and developing countries. The internet having impact for the people in the society. On how they communicate and uses  Information in different means or the other.

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1742
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:06:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2024, 10:47:54 AM »
So basically you're asking how people make money online. I personally work as a freelancer and make money from crypto. Other than that, I also dabble in content creation and SEO management. Probably not that different from you if I understood your post correctly. If you have a skill that can produce unique things, I'd suggest making a Fanbox or Patreon if you can make monthly rewards for that.

Aside from that, I avoid social media most of the time. If I need to follow a project or a company that I'm interested in (a game for example), I'd avoid their communities. One of the reasons is that people can get toxic easily nowadays, and it is impossible to have a civil discussion since no one is brave enough to show their face. It is also good for my mental health.

Online bayu7adi

• Activity: 1121
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:00:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2024, 12:17:05 PM »
I use the internet to support my work. Honestly, there are lots of tutorials on the internet that are very useful to apply. Even now, the internet has become a quite promising side income for me. Many people really want to earn money from the internet, but they find it difficult. I feel lucky to be able to get to know the internet and the world of cryptocurrency. Because with these two elements, my economy is stronger than before.

Information shared on the internet will only be limited to my knowledge. As long as there is still a lot of news that is full of lies, we all have to be skeptical of the information that is shared.

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2024, 08:26:10 PM »
The internet today is use in the world wide variety of people today use the internet to browse everyday. Lots of idea and content are being pass to us through the internet, news rumors and every happening in the world. The internet can make a positive or negative impact to us depends on the area or field we search on.it helps us to get information and knowledge faster than the past years.

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• View Profile

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2024, 09:31:34 PM »
I use the internet to support my work. Honestly, there are lots of tutorials on the internet that are very useful to apply. Even now, the internet has become a quite promising side income for me. Many people really want to earn money from the internet, but they find it difficult. I feel lucky to be able to get to know the internet and the world of cryptocurrency. Because with these two elements, my economy is stronger than before.

Information shared on the internet will only be limited to my knowledge. As long as there is still a lot of news that is full of lies, we all have to be skeptical of the information that is shared.

Thats good, making earns from different source will help you to be financially strong . Making money online is good and amazing because you work from your comfort zone, and also making good use of the internet will help you and the society at large...

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1619
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 05:56:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2024, 07:25:41 PM »
1. I use the internet to be updated on what's happening in the crypto space. I use the internet to keep myself updated on what's happening in the world. Internet nowadays is becoming a necessity already because people are using the internet in different ways. From connecting to other people who are far away from them to making money online, to watching tutorials and other stuff, etc. I mean internet has changed our lives forever.

2. Speaking of changing our lives, the internet allowed me to earn online. Yes, I'm still earning from signature campaigns (thanks to cryptocurrency) but aside from that, I also have a side job which is also online that's giving me an additional source of income. I'm 100% earning online, and thanks to the internet, it gave me an opportunity. Maximizing the internet can change our lives.

Overall, the internet has changed the lives of many people either positively or negatively. We've seen people who changed their lives with the help of the internet, and there are ones who are using the internet to scam people, or do something negatively to others.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2024, 07:25:41 PM »

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• View Profile

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2024, 07:59:43 PM »
1. I use the internet to be updated on what's happening in the crypto space. I use the internet to keep myself updated on what's happening in the world. Internet nowadays is becoming a necessity already because people are using the internet in different ways. From connecting to other people who are far away from them to making money online, to watching tutorials and other stuff, etc. I mean internet has changed our lives forever.

2. Speaking of changing our lives, the internet allowed me to earn online. Yes, I'm still earning from signature campaigns (thanks to cryptocurrency) but aside from that, I also have a side job which is also online that's giving me an additional source of income. I'm 100% earning online, and thanks to the internet, it gave me an opportunity. Maximizing the internet can change our lives.

Overall, the internet has changed the lives of many people either positively or negatively. We've seen people who changed their lives with the help of the internet, and there are ones who are using the internet to scam people, or do something negatively to others.

I totally agree with your points, and I will say that they are very good ways to use the internet.
The point 1 really is giving because information is power and of we can get quality information from the internet, then it will help us.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:14:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2024, 10:57:14 PM »
The increase in usage of the internet has made our day-to-day activities evolve around it for gaining information and utilizing it for our monetary values or otherwise for updates of what happens around us or the world.

I wonder what the world would have looked like if there were no internet till today. Very boring and naive lifestyle, I guess.

Thank goodness we found the internet connection to be because it has helped many in building riches for themselves, making friends, gaining talent, learning skills, being updated in today's society, and being exposed to things of the earth through it, whether it is good or bad

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG