follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: {Boxing}: Anthony Joshua versus Francis Ngannou, prediction.  (Read 114 times)

Offline Emmanuel1

• Activity: 152
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:12:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 100 Posts 50 Posts
{Boxing}: Anthony Joshua versus Francis Ngannou, prediction.
« on: March 07, 2024, 08:08:29 PM »

The two times heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua is back on the ring, to raise his career back to the top again after losing to  usyk consecutively  but this time he's fighting the French cameroonian Francis Ngannou , the fight will take place on Friday at the Kingdom arena in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
It will be an interesting match because both fighters are good and are of Africans, but my prediction go for Joshua Anthony he will defeat Francis in 8th round.let me know your prediction for the fight on Friday.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

{Boxing}: Anthony Joshua versus Francis Ngannou, prediction.
« on: March 07, 2024, 08:08:29 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1597
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:35:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
Re: {Boxing}: Anthony Joshua versus Francis Ngannou, prediction.
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2024, 08:44:22 PM »

8th round? Frank could KO AJ in the 1st or 2nd round.

Oui, its not like he can't defend himself every time AJ comes in. Frank had fought several fighters stronger than AJ, i doubt AJ can even get closer with getting punished for doing so. all Frank would do is just same game play he did with Fury, taking time to just find the opportunity.

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 749
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:42:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2024, 10:16:56 PM »
It will be long before we will know who won the fight between two African brothers since the fight is today.

My prediction is for AJ to win the fight because it will mean a lot more to him than Ngannou who is coming up and hasn't made much name for himself in WBO, other than he fought Fury last year and showed magnificent punches and knockout in the ring that got many wowed by what he did to Fury face.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1552
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:54:25 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2024, 11:14:05 PM »
Odds for thi fight are quite interesting: Anthony: x1.33 and Francis: x3.45
Personally, I think the odds for Francis are already low, considering it's only his 2nd fight. This means oddsmakers have a lot of confidence in him, or it could be just due to lots of people betting on him. For comparison the odds for Andy Ruiz Jr in his first fight against AJ (which he had won) were x12.0.

My estimation of a chance of winning is 65% for AJ and 35% for Ngannou.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2024, 06:10:22 PM »
OK, so I predicted AJ's win, but didn't think it'll be so easy. He quickly ended Ngannou's boxing hype and proved that you can't just walk into boxing from a different sport and dominate it.
It can't be denied that Joshua outclassed Francis and it wasn't just due to a "lucky punch" etc. He knocked him down in the first and finished the job in the 2nd.

It was fun while it lasted but it's time for Francis to return to MMA, and AJ probably earned a chance to fight against Fury should Fury defeat Usyk.

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1800
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 03:44:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2024, 06:54:37 PM »
It was fun while it lasted but it's time for Francis to return to MMA, and AJ probably earned a chance to fight against Fury should Fury defeat Usyk.

Aj deserves a shot on whoever wins between Fury and Usyk he has straight knock-out wins and this one is the most relevant in his campaign to get back in the title.
We are seeing a new Joshua, very different from the one Usyk beat twice, I have this feeling that Aj has a big chance to whoever wins in the Fury-Usyk match, even if Usyk previously beat him.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 749
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:42:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2024, 08:18:38 PM »

Aj deserves a shot on whoever wins between Fury and Usyk he has straight knock-out wins and this one is the most relevant in his campaign to get back in the title.
We are seeing a new Joshua, very different from the one Usyk beat twice, I have this feeling that Aj has a big chance to whoever wins in the Fury-Usyk match, even if Usyk previously beat him.
I just wish Tyson Fury could win against Usyk, and let the anticipated fight happen between Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua come to existence because both fighters have really longed for it. But the chances of Tyson winning against Usyk will not be an easy one because Usyk is a beast of his own that can't be defeated without going many rounds with him.

Anthony Joshua really humbled Ngannou. I wonder how Ngannou will feel about his defeat to AJ. I believe he can do better next time if he is given an opportunity to fight a top boxer.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2024, 08:18:38 PM »

Offline electronicash

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1597
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:35:01 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes Search
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2024, 08:59:56 PM »

I just wish Tyson Fury could win against Usyk, and let the anticipated fight happen between Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua come to existence because both fighters have really longed for it. But the chances of Tyson winning against Usyk will not be an easy one because Usyk is a beast of his own that can't be defeated without going many rounds with him.

Anthony Joshua really humbled Ngannou. I wonder how Ngannou will feel about his defeat to AJ. I believe he can do better next time if he is given an opportunity to fight a top boxer.

anyone with a loss like that will likely be the saddest person.  but damn. that KO is really turning of Francis. it exposes Ngannou being inexperience still and i thought him carrying out a good fight with Fury was enough for him to win lesser than Fury.  If Ngannou able to hit Fury, Usyk can do more damage. Fury will be pushed in the corner and will just defend himself before falling that's how i see the fight play with Usyk.

thinking about Drake's loss somehow it felt like my loss is nothing so its still fine for me.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2024, 11:54:03 PM »
There are some speculations going around that Francis could be fighting Wilder next.
I think the way AJ defeated Francis effectively killed his boxing hype and he's no longer seen as an attractive opponent. Ironically it would be better if he stayed down after the first knock out, as then it could be spun as a "lucky" punch, or just a brief moment of him getting careless etc. But Joshua was so dominant, that there's no doubt he was just multiple levels above Ngannou in boxing skills.
I think we're much more likely to see Wilder Vs AJ, which would indeed be a great fight to watch.

As for Ngannou, the PFL has already announced he will return to mma and will be fighting Renan Ferreira, although the date is not yet set:
https://www.pflmma.com/news/ngannou-to-make-pfl-mma-debut-against-winner-of-pfl-champions-vs-bellator-champions-heavyweight-superfight-between-renan-ferreira-and-ryan-bader

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG