follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Betting addition  (Read 318 times)

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1165
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 07:50:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
Re: Betting addition
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2024, 02:59:13 PM »
When a gambler gambles with an addiction to gambling, the results of gambling are more against him because at that time he is not gambling with any thought or right direction but he is gambling with addiction. When a gambler becomes addicted to gambling, it becomes a very difficult thing to get out of that addiction. As long as he can gamble he likes it but when he doesn't have the money to gamble he is seen doing various misdeeds to raise money. It's just that I'm talking about the behaviors of people who are addicted to gambling. But there are many gamblers who have become addicted to gambling and come out of that addiction and quit gambling completely but these things are very difficult and very challenging.
It will be very difficult to get out of the gambling addiction zone, because the urge to continue gambling will always be there and if someone cannot control themselves, then they will not be able to resist their desire to gamble.

one thing that can be done is that they have to look for other activities and try to forget about gambling. Find a hobby that we really like and I think that will help. However, our motivation to gamble must also be strong because when something comes from ourselves it will be better.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2024, 02:59:13 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1493
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 06:14:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2024, 03:42:46 PM »
Many people on the society today has turn betting to their addiction, some tend to loose more of their money in it as a result of that it has caused many problems for them.
Are you trying to quit betting?
Thats a good question, and i will recommend that you stake wisely and learn how to spend your money. Most people win bets because they have good sports analysis, that help them analyze the game before playing it.
Betting is fun doe, and you're enjoy it if you're betting in the right platforms...
I think it's been 2-3 months now that I am not gambling and it's good for me because I saved money for more important things like my needs. But instead I diverted my focus on investments rather than gambling but I am not quitting gambling I just need time to focus on my priorities. Betting is really fun if we can control our emotions that is why it is important to become responsible in every decion we take in gambling.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG