follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: A Lookout For Passive Earning Opportunities While The Bull Run Looms.  (Read 397 times)

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:18:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
Re: A Lookout For Passive Earning Opportunities While The Bull Run Looms.
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2024, 12:57:01 PM »
For those who already understand trading, perhaps short-term trading and taking advantage of market fluctuations is more profitable, but for someone who doesn't have in-depth knowledge of trading, I would suggest just investing.

Some may recommend buying the best 10 cryptocurrencies, but the reality is that among these 10 (excluding stable currencies) there are Cardano ADA and
So, the investment option for beginners is limited to Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Investing currently for beginners is to know when to buy and when to sell. If you are a beginner, buy now and the price continues to rise, you will most likely not sell near the top due to greed, or you will think that the price will rise to infinity.
We can choose from several options, but we still have to do research to make us more confident in our investment choices, in this case I think there is no doubt about Bitcoin. But we also shouldn't just buy straight away, because we have to be able to prepare for the long term.

We must stick to the profit target, because that will prevent us from falling into greed. Because usually beginners still have greed which they tend to follow. I can say this because it is based on my past experience.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2024, 12:57:01 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1412
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:57:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2024, 02:32:41 PM »
Maybe you have to try PIXELS web3 game and invest on it though I am not sure if that game will becoming the bext big thing just like Axie Infinity or MIR4 and other NFT games but I think it is still worth a try. You can also try staking or investing in undervalued coins and tokens available in the market just do your own research.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG