follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is it right for a lady to gamble ?  (Read 598 times)

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 11:27:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
Re: Is it right for a lady to gamble ?
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2024, 11:18:26 PM »
Someone told me once that gambling is not a lady's thing, and I asked him why and he said it doesn't look proper. Up till date I still don't see reasons for his reply.
My question is, is gambling for only men?
When I asked another friend of mine, he told me that just as cooking in the house is feminine, gambling is for only men too.
For me I think gambling is for fun so it is a general something and it doesn't matter the gender that is doing it .
Shear your ideas about this, let's see what carries the major point in this case...

Gambling is supposed to be enjoyed by anyone although when we access the ratio of ladies to men that do gamble then you would clearly see that the male are the leading gender but that doesn't mean that they aren't ladies that don't gamble themselves for some persons and society its base on the laws and acceptance that determine the rate of ladies that do gamble.

Also their is the emotional stats that should be checked too, I believe men are more emotionally balanced that girls and can take loses more in gambling than ladies and they are practically prone to more risk taking than ladies.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2024, 11:18:26 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Primo1760

• Activity: 1131
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:05:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2024, 11:50:31 PM »
Someone told me once that gambling is not a lady's thing, and I asked him why and he said it doesn't look proper. Up till date I still don't see reasons for his reply.
When I asked another friend of mine, he told me that just as cooking in the house is feminine, gambling is for only men too.
For me I think gambling is for fun so it is a general something and it doesn't matter the gender that is doing it .
Shear your ideas about this, let's see what carries the major point in this case...
Gambling by women is not right in my view because women play the most important role to manage the family when a girl person is busy in gambling then she will have no love for the family. Also a woman plays the most important role in bringing up her child while a girl person will have no illusions about the family when she will participate in gambling. Also I am Muslim in my religion women have no right to gamble they will always be veiled and do religious work manage family and serve husband. And when a female person gambles they will be totally opposite from all these activities they will never show attention to these activities. So in my view a woman should not gamble at all because women are the queen of the house they are not for outside.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:18:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2024, 09:51:31 AM »
Says who....thay cooking is only for women, maybe that is in your own country. I have seen great Chefs that are men, amd I don't think that we have any man on earth that have not tried to cook something. It is all our choice to choose what we want to engage in or not. Gambling is made for all, and it is not for only some certain people. Let me shock you, my sister and her friends do gamble for fun, and they do that once in a while, when they wants to get the vibes in gamble. I have seen ladies that gamble, amd it is not something new to me.
I don't have any problems when they (women) want to gamble, if they gamble without harming anyone then do it, as long as they know the limits so that they don't gamble excessively.

The reasons said by OP's friend also don't actually make sense, because if women are devoted to cooking, why are there so many male chefs in this world, exactly as you say. So in my opinion this is not a question of whether it is appropriate or not appropriate, but whether it is capable or not capable.

Online TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4142
  • Last Active: Today at 03:29:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2024, 01:29:43 PM »
Someone told me once that gambling is not a lady's thing, and I asked him why and he said it doesn't look proper. Up till date I still don't see reasons for his reply. My question is, is gambling for only men?

I would say that as a habit and vice, gambling is open to all regardless of sex, race or even economic situation. In other words, it is for all to get into, enjoy and lose money with. As a business, it would not be good for operators to limit gambling to just men...in fact I have seen some gays and lesbians who are also into gambling. Now, we have to understand that this all depends a lot on the culture that we are talking on as certainly there are places where women are discouraged to join any gambling activity. Here in my place, men and women can gamble but there is one particular type of gambling (cockfighting) where men dominate and usually the perception is that women should not get into it but with other forms it is open to all as long as you have the money to spend. Now, when a woman is gambling with the money of his husband or boyfriend or that of his family then it would not good and should not be done as this can really lead to the destruction of her own family.

Offline Penlex_Writer

• Activity: 86
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 01:31:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Topic Starter 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2024, 02:24:24 PM »
This is an issue of morality and morality is based on jurisdiction. That is, what is accepted in a country might be unaccepted in another country and vice versa. Whether it is proper for a lady to gamble or not depends on the legislation in that country. On this ground, I will base my discourse on what is obtainable in my country Nigeria. The legislation on gambling did not prohibit a lady from gambling. Only a minor (a person below 18 years) is prohibited from gambling. So, unless the lady is below 18 years then it becomes improper for her to gamble and this is even the same with the male folks.

The rationality behind gambling is to bring pleasure and happiness to people and if this is the sole reason why people should gamble then there is no wrong for a female to gamble because she also desires pleasure and happiness. It is totally out of place to say that gambling is a male thing. Is there any law that confirms it is a male thing? I have searched and I couldn’t find any law in this regard so it is misleading to say that gambling is a male thing. The only thing I know is that it is common to see more males in some form of gambling than females like Sports betting and it is also common to see women playing Bingo than you see men. This justifies that there is nothing wrong with a lady gambling.

Well said. Whether gambling by a lady or right or not depends on what is obtainable in that country. Whatever the law permits is right and whatever it does not permit is wrong so if a country's law permits female gambling it is right and vice versa.

Offline MRY

• Activity: 248
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 08:16:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Search Signature Avatar
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2024, 06:29:56 PM »
I don't have any problems when they (women) want to gamble, if they gamble without harming anyone then do it, as long as they know the limits so that they don't gamble excessively.

The reasons said by OP's friend also don't actually make sense, because if women are devoted to cooking, why are there so many male chefs in this world, exactly as you say. So in my opinion this is not a question of whether it is appropriate or not appropriate, but whether it is capable or not capable.
Exactly, gambling does not limit gender, women, men, even grandparents are welcome to gamble as long as they can control themselves. I think everyone wants to get into a gambling place, those who have extra money that they don't use will probably use gambling for fun.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1037
  • Last Active: Today at 05:06:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2024, 07:50:40 PM »

I consider it matters most to keep in mind that gambling is a kind of recreation, just like any other. It makes no difference if someone is a man or a woman, young or elderly, wealthy or poor. There's no explanation youngsters shouldn't be able to engage as long as they have fun and gamble sensibly. And I believe it's amazing that we're seeing greater representation in the gambling industry. It's making it a more welcoming and inclusive setting for all. However, I believe it is more necessary for us to focus on offering protective measures rather than thinking about who can and cannot engage.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2024, 07:50:40 PM »

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Last Active: Today at 02:18:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2024, 03:10:07 PM »

Exactly, gambling does not limit gender, women, men, even grandparents are welcome to gamble as long as they can control themselves. I think everyone wants to get into a gambling place, those who have extra money that they don't use will probably use gambling for fun.
Yes, gambling does not limit that, whoever wants to gamble can do it, except for those who are underage, they are not allowed to gamble because there are rules that prohibit them from gambling, even though in reality there are still some of them who still gamble.

But apart from that, both women and men, if they have a certain amount of money that they can bet on gambling, they can gamble as much as they want, of course with limits as I said at the beginning.

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3935
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 12:47:42 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2024, 03:57:27 PM »
different countries, different cities, so different laws apply, in my city, women who gamble are labeled as trash because women are considered to be pure and far from criminal acts, but in my personal view, women should not gamble, unless they is someone who has a stable income, an old woman or someone who is beyond help.

just imagine your sister, or the woman you love, wants to gamble, do you allow them, of course not, you must be afraid of what will happen to them in the future, so don't allow the women you know to gamble, forbid them as much as you can.

I wonder where are you from and why people there treat women as second-rate persons. What else women in your country are not allowed to do? I suppose there are places where women are not allowed to enter. I suppose women duty in that country is to cook, clean, raise children and only do something other if master allows. If women that gamble are labeled as trash, then what label men have? Also would you be so kind to explain what can happen to women in future if they gamble? Get addicted? Men also can get addicted. Spend all the money? Men can also do that.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline MusaPk

• Activity: 154
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 06:59:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Mobile User Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2024, 02:03:13 AM »
different countries, different cities, so different laws apply, in my city, women who gamble are labeled as trash because women are considered to be pure and far from criminal acts, but in my personal view, women should not gamble, unless they is someone who has a stable income, an old woman or someone who is beyond help.

just imagine your sister, or the woman you love, wants to gamble, do you allow them, of course not, you must be afraid of what will happen to them in the future, so don't allow the women you know to gamble, forbid them as much as you can.

I would say gambling is not good for both men and women even if they have stable income. What I have seen so far is that gambling brings anxiety along with financial loss. One can do limited gambling only if he has full control over himself like if he knows when to stop. Usually gamblers keep on doing gambling until they loss everything and that's why gambling is so destructive.

Offline DragonF

• Activity: 315
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 06:22:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Good Signature 100 Posts
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2024, 08:35:29 AM »

I would say gambling is not good for both men and women even if they have stable income. What I have seen so far is that gambling brings anxiety along with financial loss. One can do limited gambling only if he has full control over himself like if he knows when to stop. Usually gamblers keep on doing gambling until they loss everything and that's why gambling is so destructive.

Well, there are exceptions. Only an addicted gambler can gamble everything he has without forethought. We should understand that gambling has two sides, the negative and the positive. The way a gambler gambles will determine if gambling will have a positive effect on his life or not. A gambler who understands that gambling can not make you rich will make gambling an activity for a pastime and will never count his losses since from the start he understands that gambling will give him nothing in return. Such a person will also control his stake regardless of whether he is rich or not.

I have a friend who will always say “Gambling will not make you rich so just make yourself happy as you gamble”. Because of his belief, he doesn’t gamble more than $50 in a week which is 2% of his weekly income. There are times he stays a month without gambling. I think if most persons will have the same mindset then they can gamble responsibly.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1428
  • Last Active: Today at 01:38:09 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2024, 09:50:22 PM »
There is no prohibition against women gambling, it's just whether they are ready for the title that will be attached to them when they gamble and become addicted, because society really hates people who are addicted to gambling. This is not only for women but for men too,
Personally, there's nothing wrong with wanting to try gambling as long as you know the limits, it's not something to use as a routine

Offline Rembroman

• Activity: 99
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 06:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma Topic Starter 50 Posts
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2024, 11:30:44 AM »
My wife and I sometimes like to play on different gambling platforms. But she chose Fairspin and she likes that many online casinos come up with interesting games with special effects, it really entertains and brings in some money. Still, the opportunity to receive substantial winnings attracts not only men, but also ladies

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1691
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 04:59:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2024, 06:43:36 PM »
women have no right to gamble they will always be veiled and do religious work manage family and serve husband.
~
women are the queen of the house they are not for outside.

Yeah, absolutely no contradiction here, they are the queens of servitude.
Reminds me of a joke on how many things you are free to do and say in a dictatorship, you are indeed free to call yourself free, as for the rest of the rights you have none, but you're still free to call yourself free or whatever! Much freedom!

I would say gambling is not good for both men and women even if they have stable income.

Quite the opposite, the ones that have a stable income are the ones that can manage gambling, they know the cycles of getting paid and spending it, they have a budget that can be planned, and they can insert gambling expenses with ease in their planning. But people who are now broke and tomorrow full of cash are the ones that will lose every penny!
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Penlex_Writer

• Activity: 86
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 01:31:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Topic Starter 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2024, 07:55:47 PM »
My wife and I sometimes like to play on different gambling platforms. But she chose Fairspin and she likes that many online casinos come up with interesting games with special effects, it really entertains and brings in some money. Still, the opportunity to receive substantial winnings attracts not only men, but also ladies

Gambling with your wife can be a bit fun and entertaining and can bring that excitement in a family when it is done rightly but you and your wife can continue enjoying the thrill if only you take a pause when necessary. Even though sometimes gambling brings some extra cash to the family as you noted but then I don't need a prophet to tell me too that most times you lose and your wife lose too. Enjoy the moment but be conscious of your stake to avoid irreparable loss.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG