follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What are your thoughts on contract-based trading opportunities?  (Read 201 times)

Offline Joseph Lee

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 07:27:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Karma Search
Just last week, I came across a prominent influencer who emphasized the significance of taking risks in the realm of crypto and seizing any "opportunity" before it becomes widely known. Interestingly enough, he specifically highlighted contract-based trading, also known as pre-market trading, as a viable approach for entering the market of pre-launched or anticipated tokens, allowing traders to engage with them before they go live or become listed on exchanges.

Three days ago, I stumbled upon Meson Network ($MSN) announcing the availability of their token in the pre-market phase. This presents me with a chance to get in early on a project that I have followed and believed in for quite some time. But I'm new to this so still a bit sceptical.

Open to hearing your thoughts on this trading strategy and any cautionary advice you may have based on your own experiences with it.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1767
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:33:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
Re: What are your thoughts on contract-based trading opportunities?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2024, 01:01:52 PM »
Three days ago, I stumbled upon Meson Network ($MSN) announcing the availability of their token in the pre-market phase. This presents me with a chance to get in early on a project that I have followed and believed in for quite some time. But I'm new to this so still a bit sceptical.

Open to hearing your thoughts on this trading strategy and any cautionary advice you may have based on your own experiences with it.
My advice to you is to conduct your own research in depth before investing in any project. Pre-market tokens may be profitable sometimes, but they involve great risk. Even if you conduct a complete study of the project, you will not be able to know whether it will be successful or not.

In the end, the decision is yours. If you are someone who loves adventure and risk, I advise you to invest only in the amount that you can afford to lose. Do not invest with all your capital, otherwise you may regret it. Also, I repeat, do your own research before any investment and do not trust promoters.

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1689
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: Today at 05:48:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2024, 01:06:36 PM »
If the project is a failure, buying it at any price means a loss. Projects always give an optimistic value in the pre-launched stage, so you may buy at a price of $5 and the value after listing is $2, so it is a good deal for projects that you think may be successful.

Online SamReomo

• Activity: 1132
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 08:19:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2024, 09:40:12 PM »
That's often called pre-sale investing on a token before it gets the liquidity and becomes part of the market. I have personally done that type of trading and to be honest, I had faced some good losses by doing that.

The main reason for losses in such projects is the rug-pull nature of those projects. They get some amount from the investors and rug-pull it by selling a lot of the coins that they own.

They secretly hold so many coins that they don't share with investors and when they get the money of the investors then they start overselling those coins and that dumps the whole coin into zero sometimes.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online MCcabe Rory

• Activity: 67
  • Last Active: Today at 07:33:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Quick Poster 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2024, 08:51:09 AM »

My advice to you is to conduct your own research in depth before investing in any project. Pre-market tokens may be profitable sometimes, but they involve great risk. Even if you conduct a complete study of the project, you will not be able to know whether it will be successful or not.

In the end, the decision is yours. If you are someone who loves adventure and risk, I advise you to invest only in the amount that you can afford to lose. Do not invest with all your capital, otherwise you may regret it. Also, I repeat, do your own research before any investment and do not trust promoters.
You seem to have a lot of experience in the crypto space cos what you said is valid. I've also participated in pre market trading, but I did my research on the project, upon listing it went to $1 and I sold. Just did a quick search on MSN and figured out it's a dePIN project. They tend to do well recently, might poke more.   
https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/currencies/bitget-pre-market-lists-meson-network-msn-upcoming-depin-project-1033287829
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 10:30:09 AM by MCcabe Rory »

Offline Haidar

• Plagiarism strike
  • 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 11:21:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Topic Starter First Post Linux User
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2024, 04:08:56 PM »
You seem to have a lot of experience in the crypto space cos what you said is valid. I've also participated in pre market trading, but I did my research on the project, upon listing it went to $1 and I sold. Just did a quick search on MSN and figured out it's a dePIN project. They tend to do well recently, might poke more.   
Your experience with pre-market trading sounds like a textbook example of why research is so important. Finding a project like that before it hits the exchange can be a huge win.

Looking at Meson Network myself, it seems like they could be another interesting opportunity in the dePIN space. Their focus on decentralized cloud storage and computing power sounds pretty innovative, especially considering the recent success of similar projects.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 04:22:20 PM by Haidar »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG