follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Can Solana reach $100?  (Read 13728 times)

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 962
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:05:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
Re: Can Solana reach $100?
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2024, 09:50:39 PM »
The price increase for Solana depends on the development of this project. If Solana has a good process and more and more people use Solana, it will be easy for Solana to increase the price. It must also be remembered that Solana was created because it wanted to beat Binance Smart Chain, so indeed the process is not easy.
Pardon me, but what is Solana's development? The fact that the network goes down several times a year, can this be called development?  ;D

Let's be frank. If it wasn't for the rise of bitcoin and the news that goes with it. Solana would have continued to trade +/- in the same range it did a year ago (20$-40$).

P.S. Once the hype subsides, don't be surprised that there will be more sellers than buyers. Again, it just depends on the price of bitcoin.  ???
Yep, often the Solana network goes down for several reasons, even the last few hours which eventually return to normal, obviously this will cause concern for holders but some of them believe that Solana can survive with the development they are building.

Now it's time for the altcoin season so prices have gone up almost all the way, if we refer to the rise in bitcoin then ETH will also experience a decline in the effects of the bearish market because it will become bullish so the coin will go up.

It's the same thing with bitcoin, right? Will start to go down and sell more. :D

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2024, 09:50:39 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1642
  • Last Active: Today at 04:05:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2024, 06:52:12 PM »
Solana got over 170 today.

I AM up to 4.15 coins. I WILL add more soon.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2450
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 09:58:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2024, 02:22:47 PM »

Yep, often the Solana network goes down for several reasons, even the last few hours which eventually return to normal, obviously this will cause concern for holders but some of them believe that Solana can survive with the development they are building.

Now it's time for the altcoin season so prices have gone up almost all the way, if we refer to the rise in bitcoin then ETH will also experience a decline in the effects of the bearish market because it will become bullish so the coin will go up.

It's the same thing with bitcoin, right? Will start to go down and sell more. :D

Currently the price of bitcoin has fallen to $67K after reaching $73K, and several altcoins have also started to fall ? Is the bull run over? However, this is only a correction ahead of the bitcoin halving. Bitcoin will rise again, and altcoins will follow.

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 962
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:05:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #63 on: March 15, 2024, 10:09:11 PM »

Solana can still hold high when the market is down, still comfortable with HODL some Solana may soon add more to add liquidity. :D

Currently the price of bitcoin has fallen to $67K after reaching $73K, and several altcoins have also started to fall ? Is the bull run over? However, this is only a correction ahead of the bitcoin halving. Bitcoin will rise again, and altcoins will follow.
Bitcoin and altcoins will be aligned when they rise all will follow their parent, but don't worry this is a short correction the price will definitely bounce back, believe me.
But Solana and BNB are still holding at high numbers.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1090
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:12:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #64 on: March 15, 2024, 10:16:57 PM »

As of now it is $176.28 and the price is still on the rising side. Now Solana is going to $200 and at the end of next year the coin might hit $1000 and by then those who invested early now will be smiling. But philipma1957, the last time when I made comment on your post, your accumulated Solana coins were 4.48 Solana but here you displayed 4.15 Solana or is it different users or you did a mistake or you have sold some? Well as I said, it is one of the growing cryptocurrency in the crypto world. So it is better you can add more.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2024, 04:36:02 AM »
So Solana needs to step up quickly, and that's a tall order. Never say die; the future is incredibly hard to predict in the fast-moving cryptocurrency market, but I don't recommend planning your financial future around $100 Solana tokens.

What's your opinion about Solana reach $100?
Solana has peaked this year in 2024 and has been heavily pumped which has pushed it past $100. Since Solana is currently pumping a lot, we can expect the coin to go higher and touch $200. So you can invest this coin if you want and it looks good for investment the future of this coin will be better.

Online alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3525
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2024, 11:59:20 PM »
Solana has peaked this year in 2024 and has been heavily pumped which has pushed it past $100. Since Solana is currently pumping a lot, we can expect the coin to go higher and touch $200. So you can invest this coin if you want and it looks good for investment the future of this coin will be better.
Solana has increased significantly during this year but it still can't reach the ATH. However, it surely has crossed $100. The current price of Solana is already above $180, it may reach $200 in the next few weeks. It is not a bad idea to invest in this coin but make sure to check the update of the current information of this coin. Even if I believe Solana can reach its ATH again ($260) but we don't know about the trend of Solana in the next few months.

I'll lock this thread because the topic is no longer appropriate for the current price.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 12:04:07 AM by alltalk »
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█