follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Solana cooperates with Filecoin: the Solana blockchain will be more stable?  (Read 1090 times)

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 01:18:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
We are no longer surprised every time Solana goes down, at least it has gone down 11 times in the past 2 years[1] and the SOL token price is almost unaffected by this bad news, showing that SOL token investors are not too concerned about the health of the Solana blockchain. I understand that technology does not determine token price, but I believe that network stability is a necessary condition for the ecosystem to develop, so that token price will be better supported. Solana blockchain really needs to be improved to serve users better.

At least the Solana Foundation is still doing their job well. Recently, Solana entered a partnership with Filecoin to enhance data scalability and accessibility for the Solana blockchain.

By leveraging Filecoin's robust network, Solana will gain improved accessibility to its block history, benefiting developers, infrastructure providers, and data analysts. This collaboration not only fosters decentralization but also promises enhanced data redundancy, scalability, and heightened security for the Solana ecosystem.

Anatoly Yakovenko, Solana co-founder, expressed joy at the collaboration and thanked Filecoin for building “an awesome decentralized archive layer”[2].

Filecoin is a major project within DePIN trend[3]. I hope that with the support from Filecoin, Solana network will operate effectively and become more stable in the future. I don't want to see the 12th Solana Outage hinder the SOL token price in the upcoming bullrun.

What do you think about Solana's new partnership with Filecoin? Will Filecoin support really be useful for Solana blockchain in the 2024-2025 bullrun?

[1] Solana Mainnet-Beta faces major outage, 11th downtime in two years
[2] Solana and Filecoin Team Up to Strengthen Infrastructure
[3] Top DePIN Crypto Projects to Know in 2024
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Crwth

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1422
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:19:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Poll Voter
At least they are making ways to really improve the current situation. Having been going down the recent 11 times like you referenced, it's important to show that they are actively doing their part when improving the system. Maybe it would've been a different story if they are not doing anything or something.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1046
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
This is big and amazing news for me now because I often do explorations and transactions on the Solana network with this news I am even more convinced of Solana, if Solana is serious about building its project and dealing with the problems that are now being discussed, with Solana's partnership with filecoin it could be that Solana will be able to overtake its toughest competitor at this time, BNB.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

At least they are making ways to really improve the current situation. Having been going down the recent 11 times like you referenced, it's important to show that they are actively doing their part when improving the system. Maybe it would've been a different story if they are not doing anything or something.
Yeah, Solana team just fixed the bug and will release an update soon to improve the network. Besides software upgrades, infrastructure is also very important and I believe that Filecoin is a reputable enough project in the DePIN sector to support Solana in improving network quality before welcoming the bullrun this year and next year.

I also hope that we won't have more outages in the future. Instead there will be confirmation from Solana and Filecoin about the excellent stability of the Solana network.

This is big and amazing news for me now because I often do explorations and transactions on the Solana network with this news I am even more convinced of Solana, if Solana is serious about building its project and dealing with the problems that are now being discussed, with Solana's partnership with filecoin it could be that Solana will be able to overtake its toughest competitor at this time, BNB.
It seems that outage has caused Solana to lose the top 4 position on Coinmarketcap, but with the improvement of network quality, SOL token will soon receive positive impacts to continue its strong growth momentum. Currently, in terms of performance and on-chain operations, Solana has surpassed BNB chain. New potential projects, new high-value airdrops and active user participation will help SOL compete fairly with BNB on Coinmarketcap  ;D
« Last Edit: February 25, 2024, 08:37:01 PM by MrSpasybo »
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
Yeah, Solana team just fixed the bug and will release an update soon to improve the network. Besides software upgrades, infrastructure is also very important and I believe that Filecoin is a reputable enough project in the DePIN sector to support Solana in improving network quality before welcoming the bullrun this year and next year.

I also hope that we won't have more outages in the future. Instead there will be confirmation from Solana and Filecoin about the excellent stability of the Solana network.
Yes, hardware limitations can hinder software development, and Filecoin can help Solana ensure the deployment of many useful services for the entire ecosystem. However, I will still wait for the real positive impact and confirmation of Solana and Filecoin on the results obtained from this cooperation, for example: thanks to Filecoin, Solana network monitors and managers have been deployed. operate more effectively and prevent many serious incidents before they cause consequences.

Anyway, every new partnership with major projects in the crypto market is always good news for Solana and SOL investors. I hope from now until the end of 2025 we don't see any more problems with Solana, the drama is already too long!

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

Yes, hardware limitations can hinder software development, and Filecoin can help Solana ensure the deployment of many useful services for the entire ecosystem. However, I will still wait for the real positive impact and confirmation of Solana and Filecoin on the results obtained from this cooperation, for example: thanks to Filecoin, Solana network monitors and managers have been deployed. operate more effectively and prevent many serious incidents before they cause consequences.

Anyway, every new partnership with major projects in the crypto market is always good news for Solana and SOL investors. I hope from now until the end of 2025 we don't see any more problems with Solana, the drama is already too long!
Yeah, results are more important than theory. I believe that this cooperation is an important step for the Solana team to perfect its superior PoH technology. I'm not a blockchain developer, but I think that if some hardware limitations can be resolved, many software developments can be implemented easily such as updaters, error scanning, patching, checking the blocks, thereby avoiding problems and quickly repairing them when necessary. That would be a reasonable and effective way for Solana to no longer have outage in the future  8)
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1714
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 05:02:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
Based on what I've read so far, this partnership means Solana will use Filecoin's decentralized storage solution to record their blockchain history, and nothing more? How would it improve their stability though? This just sounds like a decentralized storage to store your blockchain data, similar to how other blockchain distribute their block data. Are they saying that their current model is centralized, hence nobody can verify the blockchain history other than the team itself? I don't see how it will improve stability if nothing on the network itself is changed. This is like they are moving from HDD to SSD to get faster I/O speed, but their computer is still stuck with 128 MB RAM and a 1 GHz processor. CMIIW.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

It seems that outage has caused Solana to lose the top 4 position on Coinmarketcap, but with the improvement of network quality, SOL token will soon receive positive impacts to continue its strong growth momentum. Currently, in terms of performance and on-chain operations, Solana has surpassed BNB chain. New potential projects, new high-value airdrops and active user participation will help SOL compete fairly with BNB on Coinmarketcap  ;D
I still remember there was news in 2022 that Solana would cooperate with Google Cloud but until now there has been no update on this.
I recognize that Solana is good, it is proven that Solana coin can revive after a very high decline from $250-$10 if there is someone who bought at a price between $200 and until now has not sold it, it is great and that person already understands and knows about the future of Solana.

Offline Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1680
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:42:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
Based on what I've read so far, this partnership means Solana will use Filecoin's decentralized storage solution to record their blockchain history, and nothing more? How would it improve their stability though?

It won't! Just because they address one of the issues they have doesn't mean it will fix eveything!

This just sounds like a decentralized storage to store your blockchain data, similar to how other blockchain distribute their block data. Are they saying that their current model is centralized, hence nobody can verify the blockchain history other than the team itself?

No, Solana uses a different model than Bitcoin when executing transactions and balance checking, you don't need the whole blockchain for that, and you don't need full nodes and spv clients combination like in Bitcoin, all you need is the status of active clients, basically the balance of every account. It's really a long read but in case you're interested in the details:
https://solana.com/docs/core/accounts

Now, there is also the whole blockchain, meaning a copy of all the transactions in the history of the coin that's something that is hold only by a few nodes, most of them belonging to the foundation and they are at least in the tens of TB, although I'm quite sure they passed the 100TB mark.

I don't see how it will improve stability if nothing on the network itself is changed.

Again, not the aim here!
The stability is about validators, the filecoin joint project is about blockchain distribution.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1079
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:18:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
The problem with Solana network is that it is full of spam transactions than the real transaction. Bitcoin has never gone outage since it was launch in 2009 and it has never blackout of blocks nor stop producing blocks and it has supercede more than 600GB of real transaction which are very easily accessible by anyone from the node but Solana of 5 years old since mainnet can't do the same and that's because of spamming transactions due to scalability issues.

Let's see how far this one goes but data aren't meant to be centralized to a particular server, it should be decentralized and easy for everyone but the problem is that to rune a node for Solana is too expensive for individuals making it not centralized again
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Trongduy

• Activity: 830
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: Today at 08:22:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Karma Sixth year Anniversary
I still remember there was news in 2022 that Solana would cooperate with Google Cloud but until now there has been no update on this.
I recognize that Solana is good, it is proven that Solana coin can revive after a very high decline from $250-$10 if there is someone who bought at a price between $200 and until now has not sold it, it is great and that person already understands and knows about the future of Solana.
Filecoin and Google Cloud are very large projects, but they can only support the infrastructure, the issue of interoperability protocols still depends on the Solana team. If we can't fix the errors that created endless loops, then no matter how fast and stable the network is, it won't be able to handle something infinite when errors occur. Solana's PoH is so new, other projects haven't tested it yet, so things aren't easy to handle. I hope that if the hardware is good, the team can focus on the software to serve users more effectively.

Anyway, having more big partners like Filecoin is a positive step for Solana in the blockchain market. SOL token price is still growing steadily and exceeding 130 USD, investors are making extremely large profits.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

Filecoin and Google Cloud are very large projects, but they can only support the infrastructure, the issue of interoperability protocols still depends on the Solana team. If we can't fix the errors that created endless loops, then no matter how fast and stable the network is, it won't be able to handle something infinite when errors occur. Solana's PoH is so new, other projects haven't tested it yet, so things aren't easy to handle. I hope that if the hardware is good, the team can focus on the software to serve users more effectively.

Anyway, having more big partners like Filecoin is a positive step for Solana in the blockchain market. SOL token price is still growing steadily and exceeding 130 USD, investors are making extremely large profits.
It seems that it is not easy to overcome the problems that Solana is experiencing now.
But it's impossible for Solana not to think about this problem because if you look at its Twitter account Solana continues to collaborate with large and well-known projects such as Bybit and OKX and this does not include new projects that continue to arrive.

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1714
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 05:02:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
The stability is about validators, the filecoin joint project is about blockchain distribution.
I see, I guess some wordings make me assume OP or the articles linked are suggesting that this might help them fix their occasional outage. Then again I'm pretty sure the marketing can spin this depending on the context so they can keep the hype, especially if the target is the average joe instead of a tech enthusiast. At the end of the day, it is a good thing if it makes the distribution more decentralized, CMIIW.

But it's impossible for Solana not to think about this problem because if you look at its Twitter account Solana continues to collaborate with large and well-known projects such as Bybit and OKX and this does not include new projects that continue to arrive.
What kind of partnership do they have with them? Other than trading promos, I can't think of anything new. I don't think it will do anything to their network problem anyway.

Offline Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1680
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:42:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
The problem with Solana network is that it is full of spam transactions than the real transaction. Bitcoin has never gone outage since it was launch in 2009 and it has never blackout of blocks nor stop producing blocks and it has supercede more than 600GB of real transaction which are very easily accessible by anyone from the node but Solana of 5 years old since mainnet can't do the same and that's because of spamming transactions due to scalability issues.

Nope, it's not about the scalability issues.
Solana without the fixed bugs could have stopped even with 1 tx per minute , the problem is the validators and the voting transactions between them, slowing down the network or capping it won't solve it.

I see, I guess some wordings make me assume OP or the articles linked are suggesting that this might help them fix their occasional outage. Then again I'm pretty sure the marketing can spin this depending on the context so they can keep the hype, especially if the target is the average joe instead of a tech enthusiast. At the end of the day, it is a good thing if it makes the distribution more decentralized, CMIIW.

No, it won't fix the outages provoked by validators consensus.
What it will help is with the distributed history of the big blockchain (pre-prunned).

Since somebody mentioned the google partnership, this was the solutions, storing the whole chain in big tables
https://solana.com/news/solana-data-live-on-google-cloud-bigquery

By leveraging Bigtable, Google’s distributed data storage service, in tandem with BigQuery, the Solana ecosystem is able to provide transparent and secure access to archival data from the Solana network through Google Cloud.

At the end of he line there are limits for eveything, you can't have millions of users and record what everyone does and store it in the memory of a 3310. You either cut it to 400k tx a day (bitcoin), you move them to untraceability (LN), you go for full capacity and full history you end with archived nodes of >100TB (solana). There are advantages and disadvantages for each!
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

No, it won't fix the outages provoked by validators consensus.
What it will help is with the distributed history of the big blockchain (pre-prunned).

Since somebody mentioned the google partnership, this was the solutions, storing the whole chain in big tables
https://solana.com/news/solana-data-live-on-google-cloud-bigquery

By leveraging Bigtable, Google’s distributed data storage service, in tandem with BigQuery, the Solana ecosystem is able to provide transparent and secure access to archival data from the Solana network through Google Cloud.
Yeah, I hope that after the problem of decentralizing the infrastructure is resolved, the Solana Dev team can focus on solving problems with the interaction process and transaction confirmation so that everything goes more smoothly. Trying to provide high speeds creates many risks and vulnerabilities, Solana Dev team has tried to improve but it seems they still need more time and effort. Each outage is a time to face an error, and is also an opportunity for Solana to be improved and become more stable!