follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Things you shouldn't do with your money to grow rich or advance in life  (Read 1898 times)

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:52:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
The wealth of each of us is the difference between our income and our expenses.

Accordingly, wealth is formed by: growth of income, reduction of expenses or both growth of income and reduction of expenses.

And here everyone chooses his own model of realization, because there are no universal solutions.

Yes, and what is very important - you must keep a record of your income and expenses, believe me this simple and accessible mechanism (even on paper, or in Excel or GoogleTab), will allow you to see the real situation of your income and expenses, and to understand where you have "weaknesses", which should be paid attention to

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1445
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 20, 2024, 09:54:46 AM
    • View Profile

Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
Yes, and what is very important - you must keep a record of your income and expenses, believe me this simple and accessible mechanism (even on paper, or in Excel or GoogleTab), will allow you to see the real situation of your income and expenses, and to understand where you have "weaknesses", which should be paid attention to
There is another essential tip for growing rich and advancing in life, and it is controlling your habits. Every individual has a particular habit—something that they like so much and can lavish money on unapologetically. It could be love for clothes, jewelry, tech devices, drinking, womanizing, smoking, gambling, etc. If a person is unable to control their habits, it will put a very big hole in their pocket financially, and they will not be able to keep money regardless of whatever they earn.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1528
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:57:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
There is another essential tip for growing rich and advancing in life, and it is controlling your habits. Every individual has a particular habit—something that they like so much and can lavish money on unapologetically. It could be love for clothes, jewelry, tech devices, drinking, womanizing, smoking, gambling, etc. If a person is unable to control their habits, it will put a very big hole in their pocket financially, and they will not be able to keep money regardless of whatever they earn.
For me jewelry is good as it can be an asset especially if it was made out of precious metals and precious stones. But what you have said is really I think the most common reason why people messed up in life it's because of bad habits and lifestyle. They tend to prioritize wants rather than their needs so that will surely drag them down in the long run. I personally learned that lesson the hard way to be honest.

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:52:04 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good

And you're right about that. We have a lot of habits or desires that can be both destructive (financially) and financially attractive !
For example - I have a hobby since childhood - numismatics. When I just collected coins from all over the world, then I got interested in antique coins. A couple of years ago I again "returned to childhood" :) I started collecting again. But now it is only expensive rare coins, silver and gold. For example, I do not buy coins, which circulation is more than 3000 copies, if we talk modern. I don't buy simple silver/gold ancient coins - but only rare ones.

Or like whiskey :) Once I didn't understand it at all, but then I tried some really tasty whiskies. Try for example The Glenlivet 25 years old, and you will realize that it is in some way a work of art, but alcoholic.  At first I was just buying to fill the bar at home with "tasty" whiskies. Then I realized that some varieties become more expensive over the years. Now I have a small but quality collection of whisky, of investment nature :)

But if I just buy whisky and drink it every day, even "collectible" - it will not bring me benefits, but only undermined health and high costs for the daily intake of whisky :)

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG