follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?  (Read 11682 times)

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?
« Reply #180 on: March 12, 2024, 07:32:17 PM »
-snip-

Is it advisable to buy Bitcoin with the little amount I have, or should I rather go for altcoins that my funds can meet up with?.

Well, if you feel that Bitcoin is a little expensive for you, you can start buying in smaller amounts that you can afford. Because Bitcoin is never too expensive for investors, because you can buy it in smaller amounts and do DCA on it. If you practice things like this and are consistent, then it will be very possible that you can accumulate Bitcoin in larger amounts and make a profit from it.
If you really don't have large funds, that's true, and I agree with the friend above that you can use several schemes to be able to buy it and DCA is certainly the best option to do if you can't do it directly. I also don't forbid you from buying altcoins first, because that is also one of the schemes that can be done and when you have enough you can swap them for BTC.
So, if you have the intention of investing in Bitcoin, then anything can be done if the goal is clear in that direction, because everything can be done and always be optimistic.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #180 on: March 12, 2024, 07:32:17 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #181 on: March 13, 2024, 12:44:51 PM »
If you really don't have large funds, that's true, and I agree with the friend above that you can use several schemes to be able to buy it and DCA is certainly the best option to do if you can't do it directly. I also don't forbid you from buying altcoins first, because that is also one of the schemes that can be done and when you have enough you can swap them for BTC.
So, if you have the intention of investing in Bitcoin, then anything can be done if the goal is clear in that direction, because everything can be done and always be optimistic.
So far only a few people have been able to be consistent with the main goal of investing in Bitcoin because many people I meet who know their cryptocurrency sometimes buy altcoins and there are some of them who are trapped in altcoins at high prices, so this is the most difficult for me is to remain consistent to maintain the main goal of getting into cryptocurrency.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #182 on: March 13, 2024, 01:09:28 PM »

So far only a few people have been able to be consistent with the main goal of investing in Bitcoin because many people I meet who know their cryptocurrency sometimes buy altcoins and there are some of them who are trapped in altcoins at high prices, so this is the most difficult for me is to remain consistent to maintain the main goal of getting into cryptocurrency.

Actually bitcoin is the safest for investment, apart from that we can buy ethereum, BNB and solana. If you want to add altcoins, on the other hand, do research first, don't get caught up in expensive prices. Because currently altcoin prices are starting to get expensive.

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1497
  • Last Active: Today at 12:05:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #183 on: March 13, 2024, 01:23:29 PM »

Actually bitcoin is the safest for investment, apart from that we can buy ethereum, BNB and solana. If you want to add altcoins, on the other hand, do research first, don't get caught up in expensive prices. Because currently altcoin prices are starting to get expensive.
There's no such thing about safe investment even if we do speak about Bitcoin on which it wouldnt really be giving out that kind of assurance that it would really be giving out that sure profits in the future which we know that everything would really be that depending on the demand and recognition on the future years to come. Speaking about selection of coins which is aside from Bitcoin then it would really be that totally depending into your own choice and preference on which we know that this is something that differ into each individual.
Bitcoin is expensive? You could really actually be able to buy in fractions on which it doesnt really need for you to get or buy a whole coin.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2041
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 05:16:55 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #184 on: March 13, 2024, 01:49:56 PM »

There's no such thing about safe investment even if we do speak about Bitcoin on which it wouldnt really be giving out that kind of assurance that it would really be giving out that sure profits in the future which we know that everything would really be that depending on the demand and recognition on the future years to come. Speaking about selection of coins which is aside from Bitcoin then it would really be that totally depending into your own choice and preference on which we know that this is something that differ into each individual.
Bitcoin is expensive? You could really actually be able to buy in fractions on which it doesnt really need for you to get or buy a whole coin.
Buying in fraction does not make bitcoin not expensive, or expensive, seeing bitcoin as being expensive or not is a matter of one's mindset, and this mindset so born out of how financially boyant or not; a person is,  and also a touch of such person's level of risk intake.

Know it that, for a person investing $5 to $100 dollars in bitcoin right now, is it possible for the amount of bitcoin worth $5 to $100 to turn to $100,000 in the future? Well, for me, I will not say it's not possible, but then, I think the chances are very slim, as bitcoin will possibly have to double its current price over and over and over and over again before an investment of $5 to $100 will even get close to $10,000, not even a hundred.

But what if the price of bitcoin was still around $1 to $5 at this moment, would it have been possible for the above to happen, the answer is yes.

So, in conclusion, the current price of bitcoin can be expensive for some, and may not be so for some, all depends on how financially boyant the person is, and their definition/mindset of what's expansive and what's not.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:59:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #185 on: March 13, 2024, 02:13:11 PM »

If bitcoin were not safe, perhaps not many people would buy bitcoin. If you want to buy and plan to hold for the long term, buy during bear season. I agree with this opinion, because we can survive until the bull season. Even though it will last more than 3 years. Buying bitcoins in small fractions, the results will also be small.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #186 on: March 19, 2024, 09:29:17 PM »
It is indeed not easy to be consistent in your goal of being able to invest in Bitcoin, because many of the main reasons are that the price is too high, so it is difficult to get it in units. This is what makes the heart tempted by altcoins, which are cheaper and can be purchased in units. Suggestions arise because they want the number of units but not the goal of profit that will be obtained and the smallest risk that might occur, only exist with Bitcoin.
It is indeed difficult to be consistent, but by continuing to do it and remaining patient and having a future goal to look forward to, we will be able to be consistent.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #186 on: March 19, 2024, 09:29:17 PM »

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #187 on: March 19, 2024, 10:01:39 PM »
For now the price is high oh but these days the price is coming down so if your want to invest and since the price is coming down then you can invest. The price now is bowing down to the upcoming halving event and it will go up after the halving to the All Time High of $100k so if you are interested to invest then you don't have to waste time. Start your investment now and wait for the All Time High for this season although the price has hit $70+ but that not the prediction of this season.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:16:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #188 on: March 20, 2024, 04:05:36 AM »
For now the price is high oh but these days the price is coming down so if your want to invest and since the price is coming down then you can invest. The price now is bowing down to the upcoming halving event and it will go up after the halving to the All Time High of $100k so if you are interested to invest then you don't have to waste time. Start your investment now and wait for the All Time High for this season although the price has hit $70+ but that not the prediction of this season.
Well, people who haven't finished accumulating can also start again now if they are sure and can decide for themselves. Don't be afraid when the market is red and instead be greedy when the market is green. Investors must think calmly and take advantage of the correction that is currently occurring.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #189 on: March 20, 2024, 02:07:33 PM »

Well, people who haven't finished accumulating can also start again now if they are sure and can decide for themselves. Don't be afraid when the market is red and instead be greedy when the market is green. Investors must think calmly and take advantage of the correction that is currently occurring.

Yes, we must be able to take advantage of the correction that occurs by buying coins that we feel have great potential because the best time to collect more coins is during a correction and the market is in the red. It's still a good time to buy, as the halving hasn't happened yet and bullish chances are high a year after the bitcoin halving.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #190 on: March 21, 2024, 11:02:44 PM »
Collecting bitcoin at a price that is already quite expensive seems to be very difficult and has a very high risk, the right time to collect bitcoin is when the bearish occurs and the price of bitcoin falls to a cheap price so that will provide a good opportunity to increase bitcoin assets because when the price up you will get a lot of profit.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #191 on: March 22, 2024, 07:09:10 AM »

Absolutely right, now there has not been a peak in the growth of Bitcoin, now they are just starting to buy Bitcoin, not everyone wants to wait several years for Bitcoin to grow and therefore this year they will buy it in order to sell it at the end of the year as expensive as possible.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #192 on: March 22, 2024, 08:22:43 PM »

Seasonal predictions for bitcoin prices will touch $100K, so the current correction is a good time to buy more bitcoins. If it is said that the price of bitcoin is expensive or too expensive, that is true. but when the price of bitcoin was still cheap when bitcoin was first launched, not many people invested there because they were still afraid and doubtful, including me at that time I was also hesitant to buy bitcoin in large quantities. just buy a little and sell it when it goes up. If I had survived until now, maybe I would have become rich.

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:08:36 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #193 on: March 22, 2024, 09:40:01 PM »
Re: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me

It is only natural that Bitcoin will be expensive as one Bitcoin is worth around $64,000 at current rates. Normally it would be too expensive for a person to invest in a bitcoin. But there is no rule of thumb when it comes to investing that one has to buy a single bitcoin rather the amount of bitcoins you can afford to buy will definitely be a good investment for you.
If you have 100 dollar amount then you can invest on that 100 dollar bitcoin anytime in this case you will be recognized as a bitcoin investor. When you are investing in the market invest only the amount of dollars you have because buying one bitcoin is expensive but investing $100 worth of bitcoins will never be expensive.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #194 on: March 22, 2024, 10:04:37 PM »
Bitcoin price is not static that the op would be afraid of because if the price is high now he can still wait till when the price comes down but since the prediction is to hit $100k and the price is on $60+k then he can still purchase it and have the 30% as the profit of the investment and tht can happen if he is ready to face risks because bitcoin price is dynamic in which the price prediction is not stable and that is volatile nature of bitcoin comes to play.
You can invest in bitcoin at all time and anytime but depends on the duration of the investment. Is it a long term or short term?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG